UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

4 hours ago, Vamped said:

I feel like a snail ....only instead of a slime trail .... its blood and pieces of my uterus 

Reveal hidden contents

you're quite welcome for the imagery 

This is the most grateful I've been for my hysterectomy in quite a while.

• Haha 3

I was in my other clinic where I have to share an office and my coworker was talking to me and I was talking back but clicking my mouse because .... I do that when I feel awkward so anyway ... I had a tab up with some work stuff and a tab with the boards open in the background. So I'm listening and clicking my mouse (which at this point, I'm not looking at my monitor, I'm looking at my coworker while still clicking)

All of a sudden she's just looking at my computer like .... wtf ....

So I glance back and she's just watching the out of context Demon Slayer clip on my screen 

so ..... we didn't talk after that ....

Maybe she wont talk to me ever again and I'll be free from small talk ... 

XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did anybody else play Monster Rancher? You raised and fought your little Pokémon type thing and then slip a CD in your Playstation and get a surprise monster?

I feel like you had to feed them and build pens or something .... vaguely remember those little shits running away if they weren't happy 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Monster rancher was my shit....do you know how many CDs I stuck in my PS for monsters....oddly enough, that's the only thing I remember about it....I know you battles, but did you pick the moves or was it automated and you just hoped to survive....

I seem to remember on class being snake ladies but I could be off....seriously could have just been snakes, but it was fun....I played it a lot....why can't I remember it....yt here I come

• Like 1

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

Monster rancher was my shit....do you know how many CDs I stuck in my PS for monsters....oddly enough, that's the only thing I remember about it....I know you battles, but did you pick the moves or was it automated and you just hoped to survive....

I seem to remember on class being snake ladies but I could be off....seriously could have just been snakes, but it was fun....I played it a lot....why can't I remember it....yt here I come

I can't remember anything but the wolf I had and a pixie because we got hype AF about it. I can't remember how the battles went. 

I keep seeing monster battles in my head but the battles I'm thinking about are from Jade Cocoon

4 hours ago, Vamped said:

I can't remember anything but the wolf I had and a pixie because we got hype AF about it. I can't remember how the battles went. 

I keep seeing monster battles in my head but the battles I'm thinking about are from Jade Cocoon

I watched a few videos...they were auto by default but you could choose to pick the moves if you wanted but they were based on range so unless you could get far enough from we enemies you couldn't use those moves and you'd just get wrecked.

The rest of the game was just feeding it and watching it work out

Just now, mthor said:

Maybe it's a pon farr thing - isn't that like every seven years? (T'Pring being there, I mean)

I don't know about Star Trek anymore the new Canon is getting really confusing with stuff I already know but no it's just as to say to type of  significant other that is seems if they were human to be the emotionally abusive type

• Like 1

Just now, ghostrek said:

I don't know about Star Trek anymore the new Canon is getting really confusing with stuff I already know but no it's just as to say to type of  significant other that is seems if they were human to be the emotionally abusive type

Well, in the original, she was fooling around with another guy (which is why she chose Kirk as her champion), so she was established in the original canon as kind of a bitch...

• Like 1

Just now, mthor said:

Well, in the original, she was fooling around with another guy (which is why she chose Kirk as her champion), so she was established in the original canon as kind of a bitch...

Yes it is but you know having Vulcans be emotionally abusive is like saying well emotionally abusive for their standards is saying is illogical for them to do thatPlus see some kind of fucking Vulcan cop which is more messed up

1 minute ago, ghostrek said:

Yes it is but you know having Vulcans be emotionally abusive is like saying well emotionally abusive for their standards is saying is illogical for them to do thatPlus see some kind of fucking Vulcan cop which is more messed up

Well, from what I remember of original canon, it's not that Vulcans don't have emotions, it's more like they suppress them and place more importance on being logical and objective. (I know that the animated series isn't generally considered canon, but there's an episode where Spock goes back to Vulcan and sees himself as a child being bullied by some other Vulcan kids. That actually makes more sense in line with T'Pring's actions in Amok Time.)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mthor said:

Well, from what I remember of original canon, it's not that Vulcans don't have emotions, it's more like they suppress them and place more importance on being logical and objective. (I know that the animated series isn't generally considered canon, but there's an episode where Spock goes back to Vulcan and sees himself as a child being bullied by some other Vulcan kids. That actually makes more sense in line with T'Pring's actions in Amok Time.)

Well yes and I remembered that deserves a scene in Star Trek 2009 and the fun fact about Star Trek Star Trek claims humans are no longer racist but yeah technically no They're still are I remember there was one episode of TNG it was the Klingons Civil War two-parter Data had to take command of a Starship and his XO or first officer if you will stated that Androids can't command starships very prejudicial

Just now, ghostrek said:

Well yes and I remembered that deserves a scene in Star Trek 2009 and the fun fact about Star Trek Star Trek claims humans are no longer racist but yeah technically no They're still are I remember there was one episode of TNG it was the Klingons Civil War two-parter Data had to take command of a Starship and his XO or first officer if you will stated that Androids can't command starships very prejudicial

That said Star Trek is ever been ever expanding onto its Canon I kind of like the more prejudicial side of most species but not the Vulcans the whole infinite diversity in infinite commendations things being the basis of there pseudo religious philosophy of logic

3 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

Well, there was the whole Dr. Pulaski/ Data interplay on TNG, too...

Just now, mthor said:

Well, there was the whole Dr. Pulaski/ Data interplay on TNG, too...

Yes but that was supposed to be a updated version of Spock McCoy the whole thing of them you know insulting each other signing sewing signs of compassions Hell I have a few friends that do that to me and I do that to my friends I mean that's not necessarily  prejudicial It's the sign of with the case of Spock McCoy  masculineity mixed with friendship and mutual respect with Dr Pulaski  and data is is just was trying to be more of mutual respect and friendship shown by shit talking I guess which is kind of what like I said my me and my friends do

4 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

That said Star Trek is ever been ever expanding onto its Canon I kind of like the more prejudicial side of most species but not the Vulcans the whole infinite diversity in infinite commendations things being the basis of there pseudo religious philosophy of logic

I need to stop, ghostie, or I'm going to relapse and start binging - there are a couple of those nostalgia channels that play TOS through Voyager, and if I start watching, I'll never get anything done.

Upon returning from my late night munchie run, I open my snapple to get the "snapple fact"  that beavers were once as big as bears....I was disappointed to find the menat in prehistory....I was really hoping they meant like in the middle ages or some shit and they were used for battle....Sometimes being stone allows you to have far more lofty expectations than you should

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Everyone's got to start somewhere.

Does he have an uncle or cousin or something that would be willing to practice with him?

So I've been trying to help him dribble and pass. So far Saturday instead of getting better at catching I've hit him with the ball in the face ... the stomach ... and the privates. I was kinda like could you STOP CATCHING IT WITH YOUT FACE?! 

I asked him to ask my uncle for basketball tips. Tell me why when my uncle asked him how he was doing, he asked this man for 300 dollars ... 

• Haha 3

On 6/3/2022 at 3:27 PM, Vamped said:

Did anybody else play Monster Rancher? You raised and fought your little Pokémon type thing and then slip a CD in your Playstation and get a surprise monster?

I feel like you had to feed them and build pens or something .... vaguely remember those little shits running away if they weren't happy 

Was that the game with the cartoon back in the day?

3 hours ago, cyberbully said:

Looking for it after reading the post, I just found out it had a cartoon....I had no clue back then tho.

I can't remember what channel it used to come on, there were a couple that played anime super early in the morning besides Fox. Thinking about this is a heavy dose of nostalgia but it also makes me feel old as shit XD

Maaaan .... before there was pre-toonami with DBZ, Sailor Moon and Gundam after school .... there was Fox ..... and like .... ABC family maybe? TBS? 

1 hour ago, DragonSinger said:

English intros were always something else 🤪:

9 year old me 

Robin Dance GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Vamped said:

I can't remember what channel it used to come on, there were a couple that played anime super early in the morning besides Fox. Thinking about this is a heavy dose of nostalgia but it also makes me feel old as shit XD

Maaaan .... before there was pre-toonami with DBZ, Sailor Moon and Gundam after school .... there was Fox ..... and like .... ABC family maybe? TBS? 

9 year old me 

Robin Dance GIFs | Tenor

It was probably UPN. They got Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball during that time too, and after watching the intro I had flashbacks to watching it clear and really blurry. So that means I watched it with and without cable, and UPN had the worst fucking signal back then. Had to take 30 minutes setting up the rabbit ears before a show came on to get any clarity on that damn channel. Old biddy solidarity! 👊🏾

• Haha 2