UnevenEdge

It's a sad state of events when we've come this far to be entertained

cyberbully

Just now, Chapinator_X said:

All everyone had to do was not beat it to Beastars so hard. 

I saw 2 episodes and forgot to finish watching it. 

I didn't get the appeal...it wasn't even the animals...it was the parallels to real people problems that just wouldn't exist if I could actually eat other people.

Doubt there will be any average looking people under those masks. All they’re showing is beautiful people with masks and so far the personalities suck. If they were average looking people I’d be more impressed. This is just dumb. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 1pooh4u said:

Doubt there will be any average looking people under those masks. All they’re showing is beautiful people with masks and so far the personalities suck. If they were average looking people I’d be more impressed. This is just dumb. 

See, I don't care what happens after the date. The entertainment to me is people dressing up like jackasses and going out on a date in public. I probably would skip the rose ceremony or whatever they do ...sniff butts 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

See, I don't care what happens after the date. The entertainment to me is people dressing up like jackasses and going out on a date in public. I probably would skip the rose ceremony or whatever they do ...sniff butts 

This show is an excuse to spread that furry bullshit 😆

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

2058....in a world, where the only people living still wear masks....a major shift has happened.

This trailer sucks...I can't even finish it for comedic value

In 2021 Netflix aired: Sexy Beasts, in an effort to prove love is blind. 
In 2025 there was a sudden rise in incidents of beastiality we ignored all warnings that pointed to Sexy Beasts 

In 2058 we were left with this

CAE31DFC-20F7-49FE-A4A3-1F25FD8ACCF0.png

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, abomination said:

I thought this thread was gonna be about us coming to this site. 

I can't offer anything on the topic, now that I know what it's really about, except, those furry freaks are some sick fucks. 

Especially that dolphin with his forehead blowhole.

• Haha 1

Netflix is now TLC with extra fees. o.O 

Seriously, just saw a trailer for this and then one for cat people. 

Also, not going to lie, when I hovered over the link all it listed was 'netflix prosthetics dating show' and I honestly thought it was going to be about amputees. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...