Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
resurrected

health folder

Recommended Posts

we need a health folder here. Somewhere to go when we want to ask for advice or just bitch about our health. Sometimes, those threads get lost in other folders. No drama allowed. Just people asking about conditions they may be experiencing. Asking to see if anyone knows what might be wrong. I mean, not everyone can afford to go to the doctor, and sometimes, you might not need to go, if you can get a good enough answer. Googling health related stuff is the worst. Google makes you think you're going to die from an ingrown toenail. Just throwing this out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

Can I post prescription medicine commercials that just fucking blow my mind.

s

An anti-depressant booster that can also make you more depressed and suicidal? Hell yes. But I'm gonna need that smiley/frown face sign to display how I feel to people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, little_girl_lost said:

UEMB-MD?

no thanks, the answer to every query would be ass cancer

I have a picture around here or a very unhealthy sponge asshole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

I have a picture around here or a very unhealthy sponge asshole

Well, the hemorrhoid looked pretty 'healthy' . O.<

Honestly, if there's that much of a demand for it other than the coronavirus thread in Rants just use the Food folder for all things related to health as far as I'm concerned. Eating good food is healthy, might as well have people posting their exercise ideas, recipes and general health concerns in there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlackNoir said:

Can I post prescription medicine commercials that just fucking blow my mind.

s

I too aspire to be strong enough to attend pasta day

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Well, the hemorrhoid looked pretty 'healthy' . O.<

Honestly, if there's that much of a demand for it other than the coronavirus thread in Rants just use the Food folder for all things related to health as far as I'm concerned. Eating good food is healthy, might as well have people posting their exercise ideas, recipes and general health concerns in there. 

Man, I thought your second point was going a completely different, but sponges asshole related, direction.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, resurrected said:

we need a health folder here. Somewhere to go when we want to ask for advice or just bitch about our health. Sometimes, those threads get lost in other folders. No drama allowed. Just people asking about conditions they may be experiencing. Asking to see if anyone knows what might be wrong. I mean, not everyone can afford to go to the doctor, and sometimes, you might not need to go, if you can get a good enough answer. Googling health related stuff is the worst. Google makes you think you're going to die from an ingrown toenail. Just throwing this out there.

Health folder should be in dumpster fires bc none of us are healthy except that one guy

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Man, I thought your second point was going a completely different, but sponges asshole related, direction.

The only true use for sponge's gross asshole is as a ban screen. 

One day...one day...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's not.

Just use google instead and then call a physician.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Poof said:

I too aspire to be strong enough to attend pasta day

Well ur fucked if you get that last side effect where you can't swallow....WTF kind of side effect is that.  "Boy, I feel great but damn I'm thirsty"

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

Can I post prescription medicine commercials that just fucking blow my mind.

s

Why would anyone want to make a commercial that feels a like a parody commercial?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

Well ur fucked if you get that last side effect where you can't swallow....WTF kind of side effect is that.  "Boy, I feel great but damn I'm thirsty"

Oh no trouble swallowing on pasta day! What a twist

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Mewn said:

Let's not.

Just use google instead and then call a physician.

Like my post says, Google is terrible for that and a lot of people can't afford to go to the doctor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

Well, the hemorrhoid looked pretty 'healthy' . O.<

Honestly, if there's that much of a demand for it other than the coronavirus thread in Rants just use the Food folder for all things related to health as far as I'm concerned. Eating good food is healthy, might as well have people posting their exercise ideas, recipes and general health concerns in there. 

But eating healthy isn't gonna cure many problems, so posting in the food folder wouldn't be very useful. Ie. mental health.

There are less important folders than what a health folder would be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, resurrected said:

Like my post says, Google is terrible for that and a lot of people can't afford to go to the doctor. 

This board would be even worse. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sounds like an insurance nightmare.

Motherfucker's gonna get killed because of something we told em and bam we're fucked.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, resurrected said:

Google makes you think you're going to die from an ingrown toenail. Just throwing this out there.

 Given the proper circumstances, it is actually possible to die from an ingrown toenail.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you pregnant?

Ill be back in 10 mins to ask if you're pregnant again, then .... in about 3 minutes before the doctor comes in Ill send in another nurse to ask one more time if you're pregnant, and then the doctor will ask if your pregnant.... then Ill ask you one more time while I get your visit summary paperwork going 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vamped said:

Are you pregnant?

Ill be back in 10 mins to ask if you're pregnant again, then .... in about 3 minutes before the doctor comes in Ill send in another nurse to ask one more time if you're pregnant, and then the doctor will ask if your pregnant.... then Ill ask you one more time while I get your visit summary paperwork going 

My standard answer, always and forever... "its not mine"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

My standard answer, always and forever... "its not mine"

My answer 'Unless you are really ready to start a new religion based around old people and virgin births, the answer is the same as it was 5 minutes ago - no' . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Poof said:

Health folder should be in dumpster fires bc none of us are healthy except that one guy

me just now:

Quote

I wonder who the one guy is she's referring to. hmmmm, it's probably 'that_one_guy' because he looks pretty jacked

... oh...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vamped said:

Are you pregnant?

Ill be back in 10 mins to ask if you're pregnant again, then .... in about 3 minutes before the doctor comes in Ill send in another nurse to ask one more time if you're pregnant, and then the doctor will ask if your pregnant.... then Ill ask you one more time while I get your visit summary paperwork going 

And despite your repeated denials, your pregnancy test will be positive.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raptorpat said:
22 hours ago, Poof said:

Health folder should be in dumpster fires bc none of us are healthy except that one guy

me just now:

Quote

I wonder who the one guy is she's referring to. hmmmm, it's probably 'that_one_guy' because he looks pretty jacked

... oh...

that's absolutely right. I used to consider myself healthy but I've been eating a lot of pizza lately :/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Poof said:

that's absolutely right. I used to consider myself healthy but I've been eating a lot of pizza lately :/

Join me in being Pizza the Hutt, poof.

image.png.ee0baf7f1ba466dbf362c6381795aa29.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Join me in being Pizza the Hutt, poof.

image.png.ee0baf7f1ba466dbf362c6381795aa29.png

Thats me now

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...