UnevenEdge

health folder

resurrected

we need a health folder here. Somewhere to go when we want to ask for advice or just bitch about our health. Sometimes, those threads get lost in other folders. No drama allowed. Just people asking about conditions they may be experiencing. Asking to see if anyone knows what might be wrong. I mean, not everyone can afford to go to the doctor, and sometimes, you might not need to go, if you can get a good enough answer. Googling health related stuff is the worst. Google makes you think you're going to die from an ingrown toenail. Just throwing this out there.

19 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

Can I post prescription medicine commercials that just fucking blow my mind.

s

An anti-depressant booster that can also make you more depressed and suicidal? Hell yes. But I'm gonna need that smiley/frown face sign to display how I feel to people. 

19 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

I have a picture around here or a very unhealthy sponge asshole

Well, the hemorrhoid looked pretty 'healthy' . O.<

Honestly, if there's that much of a demand for it other than the coronavirus thread in Rants just use the Food folder for all things related to health as far as I'm concerned. Eating good food is healthy, might as well have people posting their exercise ideas, recipes and general health concerns in there. 

31 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Honestly, if there's that much of a demand for it other than the coronavirus thread in Rants just use the Food folder for all things related to health as far as I'm concerned. Eating good food is healthy, might as well have people posting their exercise ideas, recipes and general health concerns in there. 

Man, I thought your second point was going a completely different, but sponges asshole related, direction.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, resurrected said:

we need a health folder here. Somewhere to go when we want to ask for advice or just bitch about our health. Sometimes, those threads get lost in other folders. No drama allowed. Just people asking about conditions they may be experiencing. Asking to see if anyone knows what might be wrong. I mean, not everyone can afford to go to the doctor, and sometimes, you might not need to go, if you can get a good enough answer. Googling health related stuff is the worst. Google makes you think you're going to die from an ingrown toenail. Just throwing this out there.

Health folder should be in dumpster fires bc none of us are healthy except that one guy

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

Well ur fucked if you get that last side effect where you can't swallow....WTF kind of side effect is that.  "Boy, I feel great but damn I'm thirsty"

Oh no trouble swallowing on pasta day! What a twist

• Like 1

2 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

But eating healthy isn't gonna cure many problems, so posting in the food folder wouldn't be very useful. Ie. mental health.

There are less important folders than what a health folder would be. 

Are you pregnant?

Ill be back in 10 mins to ask if you're pregnant again, then .... in about 3 minutes before the doctor comes in Ill send in another nurse to ask one more time if you're pregnant, and then the doctor will ask if your pregnant.... then Ill ask you one more time while I get your visit summary paperwork going 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Vamped said:

Are you pregnant?

Ill be back in 10 mins to ask if you're pregnant again, then .... in about 3 minutes before the doctor comes in Ill send in another nurse to ask one more time if you're pregnant, and then the doctor will ask if your pregnant.... then Ill ask you one more time while I get your visit summary paperwork going 

My standard answer, always and forever... "its not mine"

1 hour ago, Vamped said:

Are you pregnant?

And despite your repeated denials, your pregnancy test will be positive.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Raptorpat said:
22 hours ago, Poof said:

Health folder should be in dumpster fires bc none of us are healthy except that one guy

me just now:

I wonder who the one guy is she's referring to. hmmmm, it's probably 'that_one_guy' because he looks pretty jacked

... oh...

that's absolutely right. I used to consider myself healthy but I've been eating a lot of pizza lately :/

• Like 1