UnevenEdge

who are all you people

argylepancakez

7 minutes ago, SwimOdin said:

Aww that’s nice. I tried getting on that night but I couldn’t get it to launch

yeah i had to download pidgin

i'm still in the fb carryover chatchit, but it's mostly just mr, panic, ramo, fox, and slappy (grayfox01) with the occasional drop-in from kapt, malon, shadow, girlw/dreads, rad, and gibson and it's mostly just complaining about political news and whatever else ramo shares

if that's the literal successor to the chats, the uemb discord is more of the spiritual successor and should probably be designated the heir

1 minute ago, Raptorpat said:

yeah i had to download pidgin

i'm still in the fb carryover chatchit, but it's mostly just mr, panic, ramo, fox, and slappy (grayfox01) with the occasional drop-in from kapt, malon, shadow, girlw/dreads, rad, and gibson and it's mostly just complaining about political news and whatever else ramo shares

That’s almost tempting enough to get me back on fakbak

1 minute ago, SwimOdin said:

That’s almost tempting enough to get me back on fakbak

I think you can do fb messenger without having your regular fb active (not 100% sure), but what I edited into my last post about the uemb discord I think might be more enticing because it's more than just us whiny bozos

here's the link to the uemb discord: https://discord.gg/CakEgYK

it might be a little confusing at first glance but it's basically like a chatroom plus, with multiple topical conversation channels on top of the main general one (actually it's kind of like a medium between a chat room and a message board) and with voice/video chats. it's active mostly 24/7, but particularly the voice/video chats get pretty busy over the weekends.

rogue (who is a mod here) and sandstone run it, so no complaints to me

13 hours ago, rpgamer said:

If it's a reunion we're going for, I might be able to dig up a MysticJhn. But I think he might've mostly been a Comedy dude that maybe few remember. And also it's maybe weird/creepy coming from me when nobody knows who I am/was. Lurker life. I recognize many, even if I don't post much.

I remember him, he was an IB regular for a while.

On 8/24/2020 at 3:50 PM, Raptorpat said:

if you're in touch outside the boards then tell him his presence is required in a big ol' reunion thread

If you're telling the lost tribes of asmb'ers to come here and find this thread, shouldn't it be pinned?