UnevenEdge

who are all you people

argylepancakez

20 minutes ago, discole monade said:

manties?

these manties?

18077891.jpg

Oh, balls! This takes me back!

It started as man panties, something something, Mick Jagger, something something, Satan... Benjover and angel flesh tacos, and some Rolling Stones underwear I picked up at Urban Outfitters in Austin that didn't fit very well, and gave me wedgies... since people thought I was a dude, tweaking and adjusting randomly sounded super creepy. The lolz.

10 hours ago, Athena92 said:

whoa finally someone new to this forum that I actually remember. Welcome welcome!

We have a Discord as well if u weren't aware. Pretty much daily voice/video chats happen there plus we do games sometimes. We even have a Minecraft server if that's ur thing.

Rude. .  

Just now, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Wow, well congrats. With all these old folks coming here if klipsey shows her face imma have an aneurysm.

I literally referenced MiDeentor and the baby chib while you were sitting on the couch yesterday.  Maybe you don't know their given name, though.

3 hours ago, jezebelthenun said:

I literally referenced MiDeentor and the baby chib while you were sitting on the couch yesterday.  Maybe you don't know their given name, though.

Of course I know her name, it's Lord_MiDeentor. Was there a child jumping on me or screaming in my face or just screaming, or explaining eeveelutions to me? Because that is most of my memory of being at your house.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Of course I know her name, it's Lord_MiDeentor. Was there a child jumping on me or screaming in my face or just screaming, or explaining eeveelutions to me? Because that is most of my memory of being at your house.

The children were all asleep.  You have no excuse other than that you don't listen when people with vaginas are talking.  You hate women.  I've figured you out.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, MrD1718 said:

I try to catch Patty every now and then.  He streams at weird times tho.

I got so tired of seeing protonjon and Patty finishing their streams when I showed up. I saw you on one of the Halloween streams he put up, that made me laugh. This and news is basically all my internet these days. Good to see errybody though!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jezebelthenun said:

Then maybe Marcie needs to hop on that dick and shut you up for an hour.  

I'm a sassy ho tonight. Sorry.  ILU.

She's getting married like next week, I think she's 10 years younger than me? Net friend, but she's stuck with me forever. I didn't say anything to her for like two years but she told me not to be a stranger so now I try and keep in touch a bit. 

1 minute ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

She's getting married like next week, I think she's 10 years younger than me? Net friend, but she's stuck with me forever. I didn't say anything to her for like two years but she told me not to be a stranger so now I try and keep in touch a bit. 

Over here acting like you AREN'T willing to go full DiCaprio. 

But I know, I'm just being bitchy.  You've earned it, one way or another, I'm certain.  I'm off to bed, so you're free of my harassment now.

Just now, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

And my mattress still smells brand new. You have no idea what a grease monster I am. Even when I shower after work there was a significant difference between my side and Boo's side. She forgot to take a picture cause on some white sheets her side was fine but mine was gray. 

Eww.