UnevenEdge

NFL Season 20-21: Covid Edition

Sawdamizer

lions gonna fire matt patricia now or wait till end of the season? theres no way he's keeping his job. 

cowboys werent doing that bad  up until they fake a punt deep in their territory. not a fan of that play since they were only down 4 at that point with lots of time in the 4th quarter. if they were down like two scores, by all means, but after that play everything just fell apart for them. andy dalton does not look good at all. the best part is that they are still alive and in contention of the nfc least division. tho they are at the bottom of that division. the jets could probably even contend for the division lmao! 

12 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Literally every QB for the Broncos is on the Covid list. 

We do not have a QB for tomorrows game but the NFL is still making us play

Total bullshit. 

Early September: "Maybe the NFL has a plan to deal with Covid-19 while continuing to play? They've had 5-6 months to work on this."

Late November: 

• Like 1

On 11/28/2020 at 5:13 PM, Master-Debater131 said:

Literally every QB for the Broncos is on the Covid list. 

We do not have a QB for tomorrows game but the NFL is still making us play

Total bullshit. 

ravens get their game pushed back to wednesday now lol. meanwhile the broncos played with no qb lol. steelers can complain too but they 10-0. 

ugh raiders are killing me! how did they put up a worst effort against the falcons! best to erase this from memory. i picked up carr in one of my leagues expecting some high points. i also have waller in a few leagues. they better come back and score 50+ on the jets. sorry pooh but this is the way it has to be lol.  

On 12/1/2020 at 9:17 AM, panic said:

Texans wanted a 2nd round pick for Will Fuller. Packers offered a 4th and they turned it down. Now he's out for the year with a PED suspension before heading to free agency.

Thank You For Smoking Movie Trailer, Reviews and More | TV Guide

It's really too bad. Right when I thought he got over his injury bug habit over the last 4 years, he gets hit with a season ending suspension. Hes such a classic big play threat. As you also mentioned, he is to become a free agent. Poor Deshaun Watson if he loses yet another weapon. It's like the Texans are trying to make his ceiling that of their best QB to date, the immortal Matt Schaub.

6 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

you mean epic win for the jets? B|

spectacular way to get that #1 pick, jets getting trevor. both our teams won 

Trevor is going to be a bust. The more shit they talk about a college QB the worse they do in the nfl 💩

5 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Trevor is going to be a bust. The more shit they talk about a college QB the worse they do in the nfl 💩

Nah. I can see it now. 

He gets drafted by the Jets, doesnt look good for a few years, gets cut, goes to the Pats, becomes great, torment's the Jets and the rest of the NFL for the next 20 years. 

Because we cant have nice things. 

17 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

i dunno last few years have produced some good college qbs. this years crop has been pretty solid. not everyone can make the transition from college to pro but sometimes their failures arent their own. sometimes you just get drafted to the browns lol. 

ugly loss for the raiders in this must win game in order to keep playoff hopes alive. the defense is just absolutely garbage. cannot get any stops, very frustrating to hope that the other team makes a mistake on offense as the only chance we have of stopping them. that last drive the chokers almost choked the game away multiple times but it just wasnt in the cards last night. been saying this for years but we need a defensive guru like wade phillips. gruden should also take some blame for not going for it on a 4th and goal in OT on the 5 yard line. and mariota did throw away the game with the last interception in the 4th quarter drive that may have won us the game. 

aside from that interception, i was kinda impressed by mariota. no he still isnt better than carr and there shouldn't be any controversy when carr comes back but i wanna see what gruden can cook up for mariota. could be a much more dynamic offense. even more impressive was how long mariota has gone without starting, last game was week 6 of last season. so him coming in and not expecting to play, and stepping in for carr and doing so well was great to see. cant ask more from your back up. 

The best is my other half is a technological cripple and we missed the last 2 min of the game. We had to go out and he was recording the game, but he never extended the recording, which is key cuz live TV, runs over constantly. So I tell him “no problem babe, just record whatever is next. We’ll still see the entire game.”

he friggin recorded CBS and not Fox. Idek htf he did that. Well, I know, but it’s so derpy I don’t wanna breathe anymore life into it 😆

he ain’t even that old to be this bad at technology. It’s a tv ffs. Not the hadron collider 😆

• panic unpinned and locked this topic