NFL Season 20-21: Covid Edition

Sawdamizer

On 1/30/2021 at 8:15 PM, panic said:

Cost of drafting and now trading away Goff:
FOUR 1sts
TWO 2nds
THREE 3rds

Les Snead is a joke.

goff was great that one season but seems like that was an outlier type of year. the priced for stafford seems steep, and the rams wont have any 1st round picks for a long while. that said, they probably feel they ware a good qb away from being serious contenders. obviously detroit is the winner here. but yeah the rams really paid a high price for goff. stafford will make the rams much better tho.

now the texans can ask for a lot more for watson. this puts a lot of teams out, including the raiders. at that high price, i rather keep carr and build up everything else. but a team like the jets or phins can make a serious offers for watson. 9ers another good candidate too. 

• Like 1

On 1/30/2021 at 10:15 PM, panic said:

Cost of drafting and now trading away Goff:
FOUR 1sts
TWO 2nds
THREE 3rds

Les Snead is a joke.

If I remember correctly the Cavs used to do this shit in the early 80s to the point where the NBA said "Okay you know what, you gotta keep SOME of your 1st round picks over a certain time period."

Lol my other half is flipping out that mahomes got that 10 yr 450mn contract. He says no athlete should be paid that, but I don’t see the problem. He’s not worth $45mn a year?  I think so especially if he keeps playing at that high level. 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2021 at 2:53 PM, Master-Debater131 said:

I hate everything about the SB this year. Not only do I hate both teams but it sounds like the commercials are going to suck this year as well.

Im really not sure Im going to watch it. At best it'll be background noise while I do something else. 

Rumor has it Budweiser won’t be doing a commercial this SB season. That sucks if true. Usually they’re my fav cuz they know how to use emotional manipulation with adorable animals 

• Like 1

That Goff trade was a disaster for everyone else. Deshaun Watson claims he wants to be a jet but the cost is too damn high. 4 1st round pick a couple of 2nd and Darnold as well(that’s the rumor) nuh uh I will hate NYJ 5ever if they make such a trade. How can you rebuild a team if you’re handing over draft picks idgaf how many years they might be spread across 

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Lol my other half is flipping out that mahomes got that 10 yr 450mn contract. He says no athlete should be paid that, but I don’t see the problem. He’s not worth $45mn a year?  I think so especially if he keeps playing at that high level. 

Lol 2.5mm a game

16 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

I heard that as well. The commercials are going to suck 

I guess considering that these commercials are for the 2020 season, why should we expect any less than a big ol’ pile of suck and “fuck you” 😬💩

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

*zip*

Fucking keep going!

And then Gronkowski strolls out of there too, with his stupid, gorilla-like smile. The refs, shades on, turn towards the wind, throw a flag as they nod in approval 

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Like 2

This man, Gronk, Brown, and Goodell are part of the biggest fraud network the sports world has ever seen.

There is no way throwing like 8 flags in a row at the Chiefs is legitimate unless this shit is fixed.

On 1/26/2021 at 7:04 AM, Sawdamizer said:

Jets fans will never ever recover

At least us Giants fans have the knowledge, the gnostic certainty, that it's impossible Brady is "The GOAT" because he lost to Eli twice.

Edited by MasqueradeOverture
  • Haha 2

The nfl is a fuckin joke. The fix was in from jump to have Tampa bay with Brady in the super bowl.  The calls at geeenbay and then the calls last night.  American football is pretty much professional wrestling at this point.  Tom Brady started shit with Matthieu and Mattheiu gets the flag for jawing back?  Brady is not the goat. He’s the biggest assisted fraud of all time. 

13 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

The nfl is a fuckin joke. The fix was in from jump to have Tampa bay with Brady in the super bowl.  The calls at geeenbay and then the calls last night.  American football is pretty much professional wrestling at this point.  Tom Brady started shit with Matthieu and Mattheiu gets the flag for jawing back?  Brady is not the goat. He’s the biggest assisted fraud of all time. 

I can't believe I have something for this but I HAVE SOMETHING FOR THIS

Image result for gronk wwe gif

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

It’s no coincidence. the WWE and NFL are in league together to boost ratings and sell us useless chips and salsa

Ironically, this happened around the same time Brady convinced Gronk to un-retire and WWE did the thing that made me go "oh absolutely turbo-fuck this, I'm out"

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • panic unpinned and locked this topic