UnevenEdge

NFL Season 20-21: Covid Edition

Sawdamizer

23 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Looking at the schedule for this weekend I really think the NFL planned on that MNF game to be a bit more, umm, less of a shit-show that it will be.

Those are two pretty bad teams going at it in prime-time. 

At least when the Broncos are out there looking like shit they hide it from the rest of the nation. 

My other half got mad at me yesterday cuz I gave Tom Brady some credit. I said “If you go by this season, it would seem the question of ‘who makes and why is NE successful? Coaching or Brady?’ The answer is Brady”  NE is doing shockingly bad imo. I thought that Belichick was gonna do a miracle with Newton. Such a shame. Had Brady retired years ago, they coulda held onto Garopolo, but nah 😆

I know he’s injured and out for the season but in the universe I’m talking about that injury might not have happened. 

either way, I’ll be watching the game half assed like I been all season 💩

13 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

And I’m calling bs on “at least the Broncos hide” part. Pretty sure I was forced to watch them Derp across the field at least once this year 😆

Yea, I guess you did get 2 games. The first MNF of the year then that TNF shitshow a few weeks ago.

Thankfully we play Atlanta this weekend, so our shame is hidden to a few small areas. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

My other half got mad at me yesterday cuz I gave Tom Brady some credit. I said “If you go by this season, it would seem the question of ‘who makes and why is NE successful? Coaching or Brady?’ The answer is Brady”  NE is doing shockingly bad imo. I thought that Belichick was gonna do a miracle with Newton. Such a shame. Had Brady retired years ago, they coulda held onto Garopolo, but nah 😆

I know he’s injured and out for the season but in the universe I’m talking about that injury might not have happened. 

either way, I’ll be watching the game half assed like I been all season 💩

Oh its clear that Brady was a huge part of that. With what hes doing down in TB its pretty clear the guy is juts a machine.  I hate him, but you have to be impressed with his skill. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Oh its clear that Brady was a huge part of that. With what hes doing down in TB its pretty clear the guy is juts a machine.  I hate him, but you have to be impressed with his skill. 

Right? It’s like “fuck the guy, but since I hate Bellichick just as much, if not more, throw Brady a bone” 😆

TB’s record’s on par with where the Pats usually are this time of year.  Where as NE is lookin mighty jets like 😆

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Right? It’s like “fuck the guy, but since I hate Bellichick just as much, if not more, throw Brady a bone” 😆

TB’s record’s on par with where the Pats usually are this time of year.  Where as NE is lookin mighty jets like 😆

I mean, I hate them both. Thats still allowable right?

Brady also has one of, if not the, best WR core he has ever had.  Its kinda crazy to think how loaded they are right now. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

I mean, I hate them both. Thats still allowable right?

Brady also has one of, if not the, best WR core he has ever had.  Its kinda crazy to think how loaded they are right now. 

You’re allowed to hate as many peoples as you want. Especially if they have a connection to NE, or Brady. 😆

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

At first I wasn’t mad at Jamal Adams. He’s a great player and deserves a contract, but then he went over without getting a fuckin thing, so all his, “I wanna stay a Jet” was bullshit. So really fuck that guy, and Pete Carroll too 💩

The city of Seattle can get fucked to death by pinecones

• Haha 1

saw a few games. 

alex smith comeback was bad.i hate to judge since that man coming back in it by itself is nothing short of a miracle but the end of that game was just bad all around. a few more wins for them and matt patricia gets to keep his job for one more year lol. 

bills and cards was really exciting! kyler and josh trying to one up each other with kyler getting the last laugh. 

and finally saw a good part of ravens and pats. really worked out in pats favor since it forced both teams to run more conservative offense. 

didnt see the raiders beating the donkeys but still great! 

On 11/16/2020 at 7:28 AM, Master-Debater131 said:

Broncos r trash 

i knew the donkeys had a ton of injuries but i thought they were starting to turn the corner. at least the qb but his performance last sunday was the worst. all these years after manning and you still cant find a qb.

also can the raiders please stop getting covid? wtf are they doing over there! before the bucs game our entire o-line missed practice, and now before the chiefs game our entire defense is missing practice too! come on!

2 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i knew the donkeys had a ton of injuries but i thought they were starting to turn the corner. at least the qb but his performance last sunday was the worst. all these years after manning and you still cant find a qb.

also can the raiders please stop getting covid? wtf are they doing over there! before the bucs game our entire o-line missed practice, and now before the chiefs game our entire defense is missing practice too! come on!

Yeaaaaaaa.  A lot of us here thought the same thing.  Now theres calls for Elway to step down because he clearly cant get this figured out.  Outside of bringing in Manning this team has been pretty bad for a long time now. 

4 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Yeaaaaaaa.  A lot of us here thought the same thing.  Now theres calls for Elway to step down because he clearly cant get this figured out.  Outside of bringing in Manning this team has been pretty bad for a long time now. 

he's had plenty of time and opportunities to get a good qb but the man who is a HoF at the position cant somehow figure it out. even in free agency theres been good qb's available and he's gone after the wrong ones every time. 

On 11/24/2020 at 3:28 AM, 1pooh4u said:

Barring injury or any unforeseen circumstance Mahomes is gonna be the best QB in the league. 

you mean best in history? i think he's already best in the league. he keeps it up theres no reason to believe he will cement his spot with the best in history of the sport. motherfucker is only 23 too. 

1 hour ago, Distortedreasoning said:

you mean best in history? i think he's already best in the league. he keeps it up theres no reason to believe he will cement his spot with the best in history of the sport. motherfucker is only 23 too. 

Both and I think he’s the best now too but are they old ass analysts willing to say it too?  They like to hold back when a player is young 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Both and I think he’s the best now too but are they old ass analysts willing to say it too?  They like to hold back when a player is young 

after last week its gonna be hard to deny it unless you wanna look like a fool, which many of them do lol. other candidates for mvp will have to step up their game to pass him. 

• panic unpinned and locked this topic