UnevenEdge

NFL Season 20-21: Covid Edition

Sawdamizer

Drew Magary is doing four Why Your Team Sucks per day on Defector, and if you're wondering "Has he lost his fastball?", he said Arizona has the aesthetic of "Sammy Hagar Ran Out Of Money." 

Also, the first one tomorrow is Dallas, which HOOK IT DIRECTLY INTO MY VEINS. 

1 minute ago, Seight said:

Drew Magary is doing four Why Your Team Sucks per day on Defector, and if you're wondering "Has he lost his fastball?", he said Arizona has the aesthetic of "Sammy Hagar Ran Out Of Money." 

Also, the first one tomorrow is Dallas, which HOOK IT DIRECTLY INTO MY VEINS. 

• Haha 1

image.png.8e9f7116b8220054c868419a43ef1871.png

Bench: Tom Brady, Raheem Mostert, Antonio Gibson, Jarvis Landry, Diontae Johnson, Denver DEF

image.png.7cb8b39f3b71a3d02fa537e82c41395e.png

Bench: Roethlisberger, Mostert, Amari Cooper, AJ Brown, Devante Parker, Emmanuel Sanders

Easy choice in the first league because who the fuck knows how Ben will play this year, and I'm up by quite a lot anyway.

Second league is a riskier play. I'm only up 10 points and my opponent has Saquon left. Cooper and Brown are good, but they'll draw better corners.

They seem to have no clue how to use Lamb. Plenty of times he was open on a slant and could've gotten YAC, but instead Dak dumps it off to Cooper who is immediately tackled for a short gain. Just put the ball in his hands and let him run.

aww yeah raider victory baby!

our defense still needs work and jacobs carried us this game but fuck it i'll take the win lol. week 1 is always the weirdest. especially weirder this season with no pre season. cant really take much away from it really except that the jets need a new coach. and i saw part of that lions game, wow what a heartbreak.

9 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

This pleases me.

Its ok... the eagles are about the get their shit pushed in too.

Didn’t they give up a big lead last week? 😬 

welcome to the wonderful world of shitty team fandom. Paper bags and scissors to make eye holes are in the back. Next to the coffee and donuts.  Blackjack and hookers are in the basement, but it’s penny antes, one eyed hookers and crystal meth cuz we can’t afford cocaine 

💩

• Haha 1

On 9/19/2020 at 12:08 PM, panic said:

UEMB league: Chris Godwin and George Kittle out.
Other league: Michael Thomas and Chris Godwin out, AJ Brown and Devante Parker questionable.

And now Saquon tore his ACL and Mostert (both leagues) has a knee injury.

Cursed year.

I should drop Aaron Rodgers before he breaks his collarbone again.

fucking crazy day for football! so many big injuries. i was able to see a few games at work. 

first all, fuck the falcons for letting the cowboys win like that so now we gotta hear their annoying fans. of course that division sucks so much the boys will win it at 7-9

the jets need a new everything. lions suck balls too, they got some decent pieces but their coach is hot garbage. defense my ass. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

Fun Pats game to watch. Cam is being Cam and we definitely saw the loss of Brady with a yard to go to win/lose game.... oh well....

I dunno about that.  Cam actually looked solid the entire game, to the point I think Brady would have lost the game the same way.  I've never seen Cam that accurate ever.  Having a new QB really shows how the system itself supports the players.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I dunno about that.  Cam actually looked solid the entire game, to the point I think Brady would have lost the game the same way.  I've never seen Cam that accurate ever.  Having a new QB really shows how the system itself supports the players.

Bruh... wut?

aww yeah raiders wup on the saints! new stadium looks realliy nice! and were 2-0 baby! if i didnt have work in the morning i would be getting drunk!

cam is good fit on the patriots. also need to remember this is only like his 2nd game back after a year of absence so he's gotta get familiar with a new offense and all that jazz. give it time, once he gets more familiar will be more dangerous. 

• panic unpinned and locked this topic