The Cowboys were always the Regional game they showed on TV back in the day

It increased my hatred of those cunts 1000%

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sawdamizer said:

You're preaching.

I got to listen to the shit all day.

Poor Deus... He's on suicide watch.

Lol, man, I wouldn’t take it that far. Just fuck those guys 😆

Things might change though if I have to watch another Eagles/Patriots Super Bowl though 😆

A double crossbar hit though, that has to be some kind of near legendary "butt fumble" level fail....

Think about it though, hitting two crossbars and not going through, how hard is that to do.

If you watch it closely though, Eagles tip the kick.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

A double crossbar hit though, that has to be some kind of near legendary "butt fumble" level fail....

Think about it though, hitting two crossbars and not going through, how hard is that to do.

If you watch it closely though, Eagles tip the kick.

As soon as it went through after the ice I knew it was over. He’s one of the worst kickers in the league 😬

I wondered right away what type of animal shit were Eagles fans eating after that win 💩

18 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

You hate this site cuz awful Eagles fans literally eat shit and college students wreck Philly whenever they win something? 😆

No, I hate this site because it sometimes makes you double post and you can't delete it.

• Haha 2

Packers hiring Titans OC Matt LaFleur as head coach. OC last year with Rams and QB coach for Matt Ryan when he won MVP. So much for all the sports reporters saying McDaniels had a great interview and it was his job to lose. 9_9

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, stilgar said:

No, I hate this site because it sometimes makes you double post and you can't delete it.

Oh. I didn’t notice a double post.  😆

I thought you were offended by the Philly jokes. I know you’re not from there but there’s a no man’s land in NJ full of Eagles fans 😬

10 minutes ago, panic said:

Packers hiring Titans OC Matt LaFleur as head coach. OC last year with Rams and QB coach for Matt Ryan when he won MVP. So much for all the sports reporters saying McDaniels had a great interview and it was his job to lose. 9_9

McDaniels should be fucked with by every team in the NFL for what he did to the Colts😆

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Oh. I didn’t notice a double post.  😆

I thought you were offended by the Philly jokes. I know you’re not from there but there’s a no man’s land in NJ full of Eagles fans 😬

You are talking about where I live...

Bruce Arians new Bucs HC. 

Kliff Kingsbury reportedly is Cardinals guy. 

Broncos deciding between Munchak and Fangio.

Browns deciding between Freddie Kitchens and... Kevin Stefanski? for HC?! 

Jets Mike McCarthy or bust. 

Bengals most likely gonna hire one of their own like Vance Joseph or Hue Jackson, probably both in some capacity.

Dolphins: Richard? Bieniemy? Flores? Rizzi? Whoever they pick is probably just a placeholder for one of the Harbaughs.

Edited by panic

On 1/7/2019 at 6:04 AM, Sawdamizer said:

People are venmoing Cody Parkey $3 for his missed kick... Trolling has become expensive.

goose island is dick wagging at all of chicago right now too. they're setting up a goalposts in front of the brewery on saturday, and anyone who can kick a field goal from the same distance as parkey's miss gets free beer for a year. it's gonna be funny when 500 people kick it good and goose gets to eat shit over this.

how they never learned the rule "don't shit where you eat" is beyond me.

• Haha 2

Looks like Mike McCarthy only wants the Jets job and is no longer  interested in other jobs.  I’m surprised he wants to work with the Jets usually people with winning records run for the hills at the idea 😆

only question is will the jets hire him?  

Interesting that MM came out and said its the only job available that he wants and yet the Jets haven't made the hire yet. Jets maybe leaning toward someone else or just dragging their feet?

Vic Fangio new Broncos HC. Gary Kubiak back as OC.

Freddie Kitchens new Browns HC. Old Gregg out.

Edited by panic

10 hours ago, panic said:

J-E-S-T Jest going with Adam Gase. No joke.

jestadam.jpg.5c2cf55e9a982c66b0d0cbc3b1745d3d.jpg

Off to a good start already.

Damn fuckin Jets. Great take the coach with losing seasons save one. The excuse is he didn’t have Tannehill most of the time? Because Peyton Manning called Chris Johnson and told him Gase was a genius? Fuck you Peyton  

I’m so pissed They passed on the coach that actually won their division most of the time and actually won a super bowl 

🤯

18 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Lmao

I knew you’re lovin’ this shit. Not only cuz it’s legit making me mad, but you woulda had something to worry about if we got McCarthy 😬

20 more years of Brady/Bellichick cuz for the next forever years there’s gonna be zippity-doo-da competition in the AFC East 🤦‍♀️

• Haha 2

Just now, 1pooh4u said:

I knew you’re lovin’ this shit. Not only cuz it’s legit making me mad, but you woulda had something to worry about if we got McCarthy 😬

20 more years of Brady/Bellichick cuz for the next forever years there’s gonna be zippity-doo-da competition in the AFC East 🤦‍♀️

I just can't get enough of this shit, it's like Major League for Football. They purposely do shit to secure their position at the bottom of the division.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sawdamizer said:

I just can't get enough of this shit, it's like Major League for Football. They purposely do shit to secure their position at the bottom of the division.

It feels very intentional. A coach like McCarthy comes around once a decade and they pass. It’s almost like if Parcels wanted to coach again and they said, “fuck you. We want Hue Jackson”

A fuckin joke is what this is