UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2018: THE UN-TRUMPENING

1pooh4u

New season, new thread, 25% more trash talk!

How fast will Trump have a stroke over players kneeling?  How many more NFL fans will boycott over stupid?  Well, this football fan sure af doesn't know, but is pretty sure we will find out sooner than expected.

Quick recap:  Congrats again to our 3 Eagles fans on their first ever Super Bowl win.  Well done guys, relish in it cuz it ain't happening again!:ph34r:xD

Congrats to our LOL team of the year The Cleveland Browns!  Keep fighting the good fight guys, you make the Jets look good and the Texans look great!  Without you in our lives, us long suffering fans of non-LOL teams wouldn't know what to be grateful for.  For this you have my humble thanks.

To the New England Patriots, lol fuck you guys, especially you Tom Brady.  May you be one day shy of beating Farvre's record of Methuselah Player for Life. 

Lastly, to all the teams in-between, may your injuries be minimal and the calls made by the refs legit cuz no one is going to know wtf a catch is, or what PI is.  Believe it!

9_9xD

NFL Pick'em Game Here

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

@Ginguy you should just give us the browns as an auto lol and force us to pick second lulziestxD

I'm wondering about doing this actually.

Maybe having a situation where you can pick an alternative LOL team, and if the Browns are the League LOL everyone gets five points and then the second worst team record is worth 5 points.

Of course, if the Browns are not the LOL, then it would be ten points for the LOL to any who pick them, as normal.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, empty said:

EMPTY'S FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2018 EDITION

NOW WITH 50% MORE GARBAGE

PLANNING TO HOST THE DRAFT AROUND THE END OF PRESEASON SO ALL THE BOMBSHELL INJURIES CAN BE ACCOUNTED FOR

@ ME IF YOU WANT IN

@empty yes I want to embarrass myself again. Sign me up! 😆

12 hours ago, Ginguy said:

I'm wondering about doing this actually.

Maybe having a situation where you can pick an alternative LOL team, and if the Browns are the League LOL everyone gets five points and then the second worst team record is worth 5 points.

Of course, if the Browns are not the LOL, then it would be ten points for the LOL to any who pick them, as normal.

Maybe I’m too optimistic but I’m thinking the browns won’t be the lol team this year.  Not sure which team it will be gotta peep the preseason to get some idea 😆

@1pooh4u

https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2018-new-york-jets-1828127277

Haven't had a chance to read it yet since it came out yesterday. And I went to sleep around 6 pm after taking two aleve pills for this throbbing headache I had.

Also, @Sawdamizer them Patriots can suck it. And I'll be sure to post the same thing once Drew Magary writes it up.

Edited by Hachiman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i saw part of the bears/ravens the game last thursday and it was a slop fest, at least for the fist quarter. but it was good to see football again. 

I didn’t watch that mess. Football teasing starts Friday for me xD

13 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I didn’t watch that mess. Football teasing starts Friday for me xD

we get the Cousins vs Keenum matchup this Saturday, with them passing only a few snaps before they sit down for the rest of the game. wish it was actually a regular season game so they can duke it out or something.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hachiman said:

we get the Cousins vs Keenum matchup this Saturday, with them passing only a few snaps before they sit down for the rest of the game. wish it was actually a regular season game so they can duke it out or something.

Lol I forgot where Cousins landed. I know Smith is at Washington now.