UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2018: THE UN-TRUMPENING

1pooh4u

another crazy week of football.

the pats somehow lost against the titans. didnt watch the game so not sure what happened. the rest of the top tier wins all get blow out wins. both the chiefs and the chargers struggled against garbage teams. raiders actually played good defense against a really good charger team. still lost but i liked what i was seeing. those 20 points were very hard earned. the rams and seahawks played the most competitive game. seahawks had a chance to win but the rams pressured wilson into running for his life and make him overthrow it to his open receiver. 

the most shocking game has to be bills and jets. using dvoa, the bills were on pace to be the worst offense of all time. but they blew out the jets. wtf happened there? you gotta think this is some sort of fluke right? the jets are kinda similar to the bills but with a  less stronger defense but a much less worse offense. 

the falcons should have no business losing to the browns either. losing hugh must have made them better! lol. 

finally, who scheduled the monday night? what where they thinking giving us the shit show known as the giants vs. the niners?

• Like 1

Pats - they didn't show up from the beginning, the opening drive was fast and furious by the Titans and showed holes everywhere. Dion Lewes made NE look stupid for getting rid of him and not paying him, tho given Bills track record, they still do well with dropping people before their decline. Brady was sacked, a lot.. which is really the only way to get in his head, if he starts hearing footsteps he will make mistakes. Then they tried one of their famous retarded trick plays with Edelman and Brady, and as expected... Brady looked ridiculous trying to catch it and use his legs for the first time.

It'll be alright, because as always, Patriots can afford less than stellar seasons and still dance in to the playoffs.

3 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

another crazy week of football.

the pats somehow lost against the titans. didnt watch the game so not sure what happened. the rest of the top tier wins all get blow out wins. both the chiefs and the chargers struggled against garbage teams. raiders actually played good defense against a really good charger team. still lost but i liked what i was seeing. those 20 points were very hard earned. the rams and seahawks played the most competitive game. seahawks had a chance to win but the rams pressured wilson into running for his life and make him overthrow it to his open receiver. 

the most shocking game has to be bills and jets. using dvoa, the bills were on pace to be the worst offense of all time. but they blew out the jets. wtf happened there? you gotta think this is some sort of fluke right? the jets are kinda similar to the bills but with a  less stronger defense but a much less worse offense. 

the falcons should have no business losing to the browns either. losing hugh must have made them better! lol. 

finally, who scheduled the monday night? what where they thinking giving us the shit show known as the giants vs. the niners?

The Jets were a top 5 defense up until the last 2 games.  The offense is terrible and McClown is a joke. 

Rumors are Bowles will be fired during the bye but I doubt it. I can’t remember the last time the Jets fired a coach mid season and that’s part of the problem. They’ve been making the same bad decisions for half a century 

38 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

The Jets were a top 5 defense up until the last 2 games.  The offense is terrible and McClown is a joke. 

Rumors are Bowles will be fired during the bye but I doubt it. I can’t remember the last time the Jets fired a coach mid season and that’s part of the problem. They’ve been making the same bad decisions for half a century 

Your coaches just quit after half a day and go to New England ;)

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

wtf mccown is still in the nfl? he should be out of a job.

holy crap the last 4 games the jets have been outscored 115-43! they definitely should fire bowles and their gm. 

4 hours ago, jayrider128 said:

Pats looked bizarre yesterday. My Bucs make me feel like poo poo again ;/ 500 total yards.. 3 points.. Another season.. another 6-10 record. 

fitzmagic ha died again! :( the skins really dont seem that impressive despite their record. 

just saw stats of the pats game, looks like brady was playing bad yesterday. credit to the titans defense? or maybe age is finally catching up to him? he didnt look so great against the packers last week either. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

wtf mccown is still in the nfl? he should be out of a job.

holy crap the last 4 games the jets have been outscored 115-43! they definitely should fire bowles and their gm. 

fitzmagic ha died again! :( the skins really dont seem that impressive despite their record. 

just saw stats of the pats game, looks like brady was playing bad yesterday. credit to the titans defense? or maybe age is finally catching up to him? he didnt look so great against the packers last week either. 

The Titans D was out for blood on sunday. Brady couldnt find anyone on the offense all day, getting hammered every other play. Like ive said before im a Bucs fan, but i live in Mass so i get to see the saga every week. Pats are 7-3 so they may not get a bye this year. first possibly since 09...They will slaughter the divison, but i have a wait and see approach when it comes to the rest of the season. And to each its own when it comes to the sunday night game, but i thought brady looked fine against the PACK. Regarding the bucs, yeahh... all out  of.. magic.. Call me crazy but man would i go back to the Freeman days when we went 10-6 and 8-8 2 years. Last point about Joshy Mccown. Hes done, but man he had a good year last year and i give him huge props for being the ideal backup in this league since 03. crazy man.

2 minutes ago, jayrider128 said:

The Titans D was out for blood on sunday. Brady couldnt find anyone on the offense all day, getting hammered every other play. Like ive said before im a Bucs fan, but i live in Mass so i get to see the saga every week. Pats are 7-3 so they may not get a bye this year. first possibly since 09...They will slaughter the divison, but i have a wait and see approach when it comes to the rest of the season. And to each its own when it comes to the sunday night game, but i thought brady looked fine against the PACK. Regarding the bucs, yeahh... all out  of.. magic.. Call me crazy but man would i go back to the Freeman days when we went 10-6 and 8-8 2 years. Last point about Joshy Mccown. Hes done, but man he had a good year last year and i give him huge props for being the ideal backup in this league since 03. crazy man.

and when it regards to the skins, they are an average team that seems to be overachieving. Alex Smith is a proven competent qb in this league. PETERSON IS STILL ALIVE (hes on my fantasy team hehehe) and the Skins D has played well. They have the looks of a 9-7 type team, which is fine for them.

Edited by jayrider128
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, jayrider128 said:

look at the stats. they arent that great. i saw the packers game, and there was some very creative play calling involved by the pats on that game. he's still good but definitely not what i would call elite level player stats for this season. lucky for him, he only has two tough games left one against the steelers, the other against the vikings, the rest of the games are against division foes. both chiefs and steelers face tougher competition so it will be easier for one of them to lose a few more games.  

this is why fitz is a fantastic backup qb, he can fill in a game or two when you need him but he cant do that all season long. and unfortunately for the bucs they struck out with their rookie qb and are forced to play fitzpatrick. and to make matters worse, the team has one of the worse defenses in the league. so its looking like they will keep being bad for a while longer.  

saw part of the mnf game and it was as sloppy as you would think. the last giant drive had something tons of flags, helping the giants get more chances. there was a really nice sack that turned into a flag. still cant get used to seeing good defense getting flagged. giants also were hurting themselves with flags. mullens and the niners had enough time to get to the 20 yard line with one second left but overthrew it. my biggest question to the people who have been watching mnf is how are the commentators doing?  i can't hear them when im at the gym and the only other option i have is to watch in spanish which they actually do a fine job. 

6 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

look at the stats. they arent that great. i saw the packers game, and there was some very creative play calling involved by the pats on that game. he's still good but definitely not what i would call elite level player stats for this season. lucky for him, he only has two tough games left one against the steelers, the other against the vikings, the rest of the games are against division foes. both chiefs and steelers face tougher competition so it will be easier for one of them to lose a few more games.  

this is why fitz is a fantastic backup qb, he can fill in a game or two when you need him but he cant do that all season long. and unfortunately for the bucs they struck out with their rookie qb and are forced to play fitzpatrick. and to make matters worse, the team has one of the worse defenses in the league. so its looking like they will keep being bad for a while longer.  

saw part of the mnf game and it was as sloppy as you would think. the last giant drive had something tons of flags, helping the giants get more chances. there was a really nice sack that turned into a flag. still cant get used to seeing good defense getting flagged. giants also were hurting themselves with flags. mullens and the niners had enough time to get to the 20 yard line with one second left but overthrew it. my biggest question to the people who have been watching mnf is how are the commentators doing?  i can't hear them when im at the gym and the only other option i have is to watch in spanish which they actually do a fine job. 

No arguments when it comes to the bucs and pats. But 22-35 294 yards and a td to seal the game with no turnovers just doesn't upset or scare me. Rough week for TB last week tho, but as i pointed out in my previous post there were other circumstances,
Just don't ever rule out Brady. Going in the MNF Giants vs 49ers game, i new this is probably Eli's last prime time game of course thinking this will be his last year as a Giant. I love how he responded to win the game. No doubt rip his career, tho its one last strike of nostalgia for Eli which was fun to watch.

Edited by jayrider128

16 hours ago, jayrider128 said:

No arguments when it comes to the bucs and pats. But 22-35 294 yards and a td to seal the game with no turnovers just doesn't upset or scare me. Rough week for TB last week tho, but as i pointed out in my previous post there were other circumstances,
Just don't ever rule out Brady. Going in the MNF Giants vs 49ers game, i new this is probably Eli's last prime time game of course thinking this will be his last year as a Giant. I love how he responded to win the game. No doubt rip his career, tho its one last strike of nostalgia for Eli which was fun to watch.

brady still has an excellent supporting cast namely, one of the best coaches in the game, but it definitely feels to me that this year might be his last one where he gets to compete for the bowl. its the same way manning went out, except manning had a lot more damage done to his body. his age is simply catching up to him. again im not counting him out, im simply saying he's nowhere near the level of elite qb play this season. 

i honestly though the niners were going to win with that field goal, that eli didnt have it in him to lead his team for a comeback drive. but even in that drive eli didn't look all that great. there were a bunch of bad throws and his other teammates deserve far more credit for making those short passes into big gains. eli should retire and be happy with his career. 

and finally looks like le'veon bell wont be playing this season. lucky for the steelers, they found a really good replacement.  they get to shave off his salary from their books and bell will get traded for someone willing to pay. win win for both. wouldn't mind seeing him with a raider uniform B|

On 11/14/2018 at 2:19 PM, Distortedreasoning said:

brady still has an excellent supporting cast namely, one of the best coaches in the game, but it definitely feels to me that this year might be his last one where he gets to compete for the bowl. its the same way manning went out, except manning had a lot more damage done to his body. his age is simply catching up to him. again im not counting him out, im simply saying he's nowhere near the level of elite qb play this season. 

i honestly though the niners were going to win with that field goal, that eli didnt have it in him to lead his team for a comeback drive. but even in that drive eli didn't look all that great. there were a bunch of bad throws and his other teammates deserve far more credit for making those short passes into big gains. eli should retire and be happy with his career. 

and finally looks like le'veon bell wont be playing this season. lucky for the steelers, they found a really good replacement.  they get to shave off his salary from their books and bell will get traded for someone willing to pay. win win for both. wouldn't mind seeing him with a raider uniform B|

Mannings 9-17 TD to INT speaks for it self the final year. And that broncos D... scary. and when it comes to eli i know i know, but 3 tds no picks was like ohh yeahhh eli rock on lol!! And yep, Bell lost out on 14 mill$ trying to retset the market value of RBS. yet to be seen if that will work in todays game. Steelers should still be thinking positive though, that Conner kid looks good.

Edited by jayrider128
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CAC said:

Yes we do.......till he gets hurt...

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Steelers fans when it comes to Conner- Leveon Who? 😆

they are so lucky conner turned out so well for them. really what were the odds they had another great running back waiting in the wings just in case they lost le'veon? i don't know what kind of guy conner is but i hope he wants to get paid in the same way le'veon did. 

now the question is where do you see bell next season. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

they are so lucky conner turned out so well for them. really what were the odds they had another great running back waiting in the wings just in case they lost le'veon? i don't know what kind of guy conner is but i hope he wants to get paid in the same way le'veon did. 

now the question is where do you see bell next season. 

There’s talk he can wind up with the Jets.  Powell hurt his neck and isn’t only done for the season, but maybe his career as well.