UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2018: THE UN-TRUMPENING

1pooh4u

6 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

How bout dem Stillers? For a middle aged gimp rapist, Ben plays some pretty good Foose all! 

too much credit for big ben there. that game new england had way too many penalties. they usually dont play that sloppy. and steelers defense did a good job for the most part. and with that loss the pats move down to the 3rd seed! they still got an easy af schedule so they should win out. texans got the eagles which is a better team than both the bills and the jets. 

6 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Lol could it be true?  Will the Patriots finally not get a first round bye into the playoffs?!?!

I sure as fuck don’t know but I hope so. Let them play every damn game 😆

its looking like it could be their first time in forever that they might have to play a wild card week. and even if they somehow do manage to get byes, both the chargers and the chiefs are better teams. hell the pats might even struggle to beat a team like the texans or any of the other wild card hopefuls. 

this could be their last year as serious contenders. brady is playing on borrowed time. the funny part is that this is a golden opportunity for the jets, bills, or dolphins to dethrone the king but theyre too busy being incompetent and none of those teams show that they are moving towards the right direction.

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

its looking like it could be their first time in forever that they might have to play a wild card week. and even if they somehow do manage to get byes, both the chargers and the chiefs are better teams. hell the pats might even struggle to beat a team like the texans or any of the other wild card hopefuls. 

this could be their last year as serious contenders. brady is playing on borrowed time. the funny part is that this is a golden opportunity for the jets, bills, or dolphins to dethrone the king but theyre too busy being incompetent and none of those teams show that they are moving towards the right direction.

I’m hoping Brady and Bellichicken retire if they get knocked out round 1. Let the AFC East be HS level football for a while. It’ll be fun 😬😆💩

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Ginguy said:

So, I just saw that I had the Redskins vs Titana?

Am I suggesting that the Redskins are going to be beaten by girls?

Yeah, maybe.

You know the QB of the redskins was picked #1 overall in that garbage football league starting in February 💩

Yeah, idk wtf that’s all about. I’m gonna face my football’s over depression like a woman instead of debasing myself watching that nonsense. 

Btw I think I just saw the worst commercial ever. That Dak Prescott Campbell Soup commercial. 😑 just terrible 😬😆

Edited by 1pooh4u

Guest ThereIsNo4

Vikings must lose next week. Go Bears. You must give Nick Foles a chance to repeat. Please. Let that big dicked man go out as Legend.

17 hours ago, ThereIsNo4 said:

Vikings must lose next week. Go Bears. You must give Nick Foles a chance to repeat. Please. Let that big dicked man go out as Legend.

the bears still have a long shot chance of getting a bye so they might still have something to play for. other than that, the vikings are probably gonna win ending any possibility of a nick foles magical repeat. 

its last week of the regular season and playoff seeding is not entirely cemented. lots of changes could happen. chiefs most likely to beat the raiders but lets say an upset happens then the chiefs could lose the division and the number one seed to the chargers! im thinking all the seedings stay the same, titans and steelers wont make it. bears should be resting their starters giving the vikings a good chance to get that last wild card spot. 

this is also like the toughest week for pick em pools since lots of teams dont have anything to play for. teams like the seahawks and the cowboys who are locked into playing the wildcard week have a lot of incentive to rest their starters and get blown away by the cardinals or the giants. also messes up a lot of fantasy football lineups lol. 

On 12/24/2018 at 5:39 PM, Distortedreasoning said:

the bears still have a long shot chance of getting a bye so they might still have something to play for. other than that, the vikings are probably gonna win ending any possibility of a nick foles magical repeat. 

the bears are holding their own thru the half, but since the niners absolutely failed to show up today, it won't matter. anyone else think they're gonna come out flat while the vikings get their shit together?

3 hours ago, wacky1980 said:

the bears are holding their own thru the half, but since the niners absolutely failed to show up today, it won't matter. anyone else think they're gonna come out flat while the vikings get their shit together?

guess it didnt matter since the vikings coudnt even beat the 2nd string bears. 

oh well looks like philly is in and we get to see a repeat of nick foles magic *sarcasm*

lol that pittsburg is still alive but need a tie from the last game to get in. that draw with the browns came back to bite them in the ass!

everything pretty much stayed the same as last week except for the vikings loss. i honestly expected better from them. 

I thought they’d wait until today to fire Bowles, but they did it just a few hours after the NE game.  He deserved that immediate firing for handing the bye to NE. How the fuck you decide to sit your starters due to disciplinary reasons on the last game is a joke. He let Brady and friends rip our D apart. A total disgrace and lack of pride. 🤬

Mike Mayock is now Raiders GM. Interesting. Now there will be no one worth listening to on draft day.

Head coach search news...

Arizona
Mike McCarthy - interview declined
Kliff Kingsbury (USC OC/former Texas Tech HC) - interviewed
Zac Taylor (Rams QB coach) - interviewed, early favorite
Adam Gase - interviewed
Dan Campbell (Saints TE coach) - interviewed
Eric Bieniemy (Chiefs OC) - interview declined

Jim Caldwell - interviewed
Todd Bowles - rumored interest
Freddie Kitchens (Browns OC) - rumored interest

Cincinnati
Zac Taylor - interviewed, reportedly favorite
Eric Bieniemy - interviewed
Vance Joseph - interviewed
Hue Jackson - interviewed
Todd Monken (Bucs OC) - interviewed
Bill Lazor (Bengals OC) - interviewed
Darrin Simmons (Bengals ST coach) - interviewed
Shane Waldron (Rams pass game coordinator) - interviewed
Josh McDaniels (Pats OC) - interview declined

Cleveland
Mike McCarthy - interviewed, reportedly out of consideration
Josh McDaniels - rumored, no interview

Freddie Kitchens - interviewed, second interview upcoming
Kevin Stefanski (Vikings OC) - interviewed, second interview upcoming
Mike Munchak (Steelers OL coach) - interview confirmed
Gregg Williams (Browns interim HC) - interviewed
Nick Sirianni (Colts OC) - interview requested
Matt Eberflus (Colts DC) - interview requested
Dan Campbell - interviewed
Brian Flores (Pats LB coach) - interview requested

Bruce Arians - interest, no interview

Denver
John Harbaugh - not unless they trade for him
Mike Munchak - interviewed, mutual interest
Vic Fangio (Bears DC) - interviewed
Zac Taylor - interviewed
Chuck Pagano - interview wednesday
Brian Flores - interviewed

Green Bay
Pat Fitzgerald (Northwestern HC) - unlikely to leave NU
Jim Harbaugh - unlikely to leave UM

Josh McDaniels - interviewed, only interview he is taking
Adam Gase - interviewed

Matt LaFleur (Titans OC) - interviewed
Todd Monken - interviewed
Dan Campbell - interviewed
Brian Flores - interviewed
Mike Munchak - interview scheduled, but not conducted
Pete Carmichael (Saints OC) - interviewed
Chuck Pagano -  interviewed
Joe Philbin (Packers interim HC) - interviewed

Miami
Jim Harbaugh - unlikely to leave UM
Kris Richard (Cowboys pass game coordinator) - interviewed
Brian Flores - interview requested
Darren Rizzi (Dolphins ST coach) - interview confirmed
Vic Fangio - interview scheduled, dolphins apparently canceled 

Mike Munchak - interview requested
Dennis Allen (Saints DC) - interviewed
Rex Ryan - rumored to be putting together staff

NY Jets
Mike McCarthy - interviewed, only one he is taking
Kliff Kingsbury - interviewed

Matt Rhule (Baylor HC) - interviewed
Todd Monken - interviewed

Adam Gase - interviewed
Kris Richard - interviewed
Matt Campbell (Iowa St HC) - turned down interview

Jim Caldwell - interview confirmed

Tampa Bay
Mike McCarthy - seems to prefer other jobs

Bruce Arians - rumored interest/meeting/favorite
Gus Edwards (Vikings DC) - interviewed
Eric Bieniemy - interview wednesday
Kris Richard - interview confirmed
Brian Kelly - rumored interest
Jim Caldwell - rumored interest
Jack Del Rio - rumored interest

Edited by panic
  • Like 2

I saw that, benching Brown for practice discipline? That's some Jets level nonsense.

Also, Molar tried to pull a Bellicheat.....

Thought we wouldn't notice....

We did.

:P

Browns should keep the interim HC as new HC. He has them playing 500 ball, I mean, seriously....

what did molar do? xD

ended up getting third on my yahoo fantasy. i thought i had won my week since the yahoo report gave me the win but the very next day they gave my 6-8 opponent 2 more point to leave me out of the finals. you wouldnt believe how pissed i was. and he wouldnt stop talking shit. 

looks like the raiders hired someone good for gm. i dont know much about him but havent heard much negative stuff so thats a plus. right on time for the upcoming draft. our last gm got us some good players but the team as a whole has been dismal. even in the year we went to the playoffs our defense sucked balls. hopefully we can be a little bit more well balanced. honestly wouldnt mind moving away from carr as well. if we do keep carr then i would love to see the raiders go for brown and bell. maybe hunt if we could get him on the cheap if we strike out with bell. yeah i said it.