UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2018: THE UN-TRUMPENING

1pooh4u

Here’s the rumor/scoop on why we passed on McCarthy, they’re saying he was being wishy washy on whether or not he wanted to actually coach and wouldn’t commit to  the 2019 season. He might take a year off. Wtf knows 🤷‍♀️

Edited by 1pooh4u

38 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Not gonna happen. They and the Giants are and have always been NY teams. Do you even know why they play in NJ, Shit  Eater?

yes much like the devils are in the same situation - but the opposite

dont be mad that nick fole's dick is going to get us another championship

Edited by DoubleDoink

25 minutes ago, DoubleDoink said:

yes much like the devils are in the same situation - but the opposite

dont be mad that nick fole's dick is going to get us another championship

He’s not though. You’re the one that will be mad when he doesn’t repeat. Nick Foles is garbage 

• Like 1

Just now, DoubleDoink said:

DREW BREES GOIN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

I hope you know this is all in good fun.

What surprises me is the hate for the eagles on here. Reddit loves us. 

I’m pretty sure a good portion of the country hates the Eagles 😆

Also, I’m being serious. Dead. Ass. Serious. 

💩

😝

😆

12 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

He actually has real insight when he's giving commentary.  It's fucking unheard of.

I think him being a recent QB really helps. I love how emotional he gets and his in depth analysis of the plays. He explains what they should do as well as what they’re doing. He’s great and I never liked him as a player 😆

Just now, 1pooh4u said:

I think him being a recent QB really helps. I love how emotional he gets and his in depth analysis of the plays. He explains what they should do as well as what they’re doing. He’s great and I never liked him as a player 😆

It might be because he's a former quarterback and his ability to see plays before they happen is finally becoming useful (since he's not dealing with Jerry's shit taste in receivers and running backs).

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I’m pretty sure a good portion of the country hates the Eagles 😆

Not really, I just hate their fan base because my old roommate was a fan and he was one of the most obnoxious people alive

No joke he was somehow worse than any Brady fluffer I've ever met

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, molarbear said:

Not really, I just hate their fan base because my old roommate was a fan and he was one of the most obnoxious people alive

No joke he was somehow worse than any Brady fluffer I've ever met

If you read further you’ll see where I said I don’t hate the Eagles but I hate the fans. Which leads to hating the team but w/e

30 minutes ago, molarbear said:

I could have, but, I was drinking vodka and my attention span was that of a 8 year old last night

So, you were cosplaying as an Eagles fan?  Lol bunch of drunk assholes that they are 😆

my cousin went to an Eagles game with a friend. He was gonna wear a Jets jersey. His friend told him,”you can’t wear that jersey”. They weren’t even playing the Jets at the time 😆

Looks like Zac Taylor in Cincy and Brian Flores in Miami if they accept once their teams are out.

Bears DC: Chuck Pagano.
Browns DC: Steve Wilks.
 Steve Spagnuolo?
Bucs DC: Todd Bowles.
Cardinals DC: Vance Joseph.
Jets DC: Gregg Williams.
Packers DC: Sticking with Mike Pettine.
Steelers: Signed ex-Bengals DC Teryl Austin as an assistant.

Broncos OC: Gary Kubiak... probably. Nope. Mike Munchak? They're interviewing 9ers QB coach too. Denied interview.
Browns OC: Todd Monken.
Browns OL: James Campen.
Bucs OC: Byron Leftwich.
Cardinals OC: Steve Sarkisian.
Falcons OC: Dirk Koetter.

Jags OC: ???
Lions OC: Nathaniel Hackett?
Packers OC: Nathaniel Hackett?
Titans OC: ??? Probably someone in-house.
Vikings OC: Kevin Stefanski returning.
Vikings OL: Joe Philbin?

Edited by panic

On 1/10/2019 at 4:10 PM, 1pooh4u said:

That’s what I’m sayin though that’s so unnecessary. No wonder your old stadium had jail cells. They should revisit that idea 

We do this now, before games, after games. Randomly throughout the day. Kid is a legend, has no idea what he started here in Philly haha

On 1/11/2019 at 6:37 AM, 1pooh4u said:

If you read further you’ll see where I said I don’t hate the Eagles but I hate the fans. Which leads to hating the team but w/e

And I will be honest - I am dreading Sunday. On the surface my heart believes we are going to win, but deep down I am terrified I'm turning the game off at halftime because of a 32-3 game. But we got through the Bears D, that means it's gonna be a slugfest against the Saints. Most likely a high scoring game. Those are always entertaining.

• Like 1