UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself - v9001

Guest The Hound

11 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I'm cool with 'bama too.  Good football is good football.  I just wish Saban treated his third and fourth teamers better:  they deserve to play somewhere where they're needed instead of riding the bench.

I agree on that. If we're beating someone 63-0 everyone should play lol 

8 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

I agree on that. If we're beating someone 63-0 everyone should play lol 

No, I was talking about how he can be a real bitch when giving guys releases when they're demoted all the way down the chart.  Not everyone can be a starter, but, if these guys are only going to get scrub time, why force them to stay on the team?

2 hours ago, GunStarHero said:

Don't say I never gave you anything. 

Reveal hidden contents

20180612_124252.thumb.jpg.64a1a7d7af38f19a01a2162ebdccaf87.jpg

Ay gurl how YOU doin 😘

But also to note while I was lurking at I do I read the conversation about apricot scrub and bought some because I'm tired of having the pimpliest nose ever.

34 minutes ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Ay gurl how YOU doin 😘

But also to note while I was lurking at I do I read the conversation about apricot scrub and bought some because I'm tired of having the pimpliest nose ever.

Hope it works! My face used to look like the battle of Verdun. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Greeny said:

Idk who that is but it's probably accurate.

He's from a reeeeeeeeally early season. The episode centers on Stan and Kyle building a club house to play truth or dare with the girls faster than Cartman and Kenny building their own club house. Another part of the plot is that Stan's parents start divorce proceedings, and that guy, Roy, is Stan's mom's new live in boyfriend. Lasted exactly one episode.

Weird thing though is that when I was little my hair was platinum blonde. Then it started to turn blonde with brown tips, then I had brown hair and in my late teens it began to turn brownish red and my beard came in bright red. However any body hair is either blonde or black so go figure. At first I thought I had some kind of vitamin issue. Turns out I have heterochromia, my brother has it but he has a blue eye and a brown eye. I guess they said it can affect anything from eye color to skin or hair. 

38 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

Weird thing though is that when I was little my hair was platinum blonde. Then it started to turn blonde with brown tips, then I had brown hair and in my late teens it began to turn brownish red and my beard came in bright red. However any body hair is either blonde or black so go figure. At first I thought I had some kind of vitamin issue. Turns out I have heterochromia, my brother has it but he has a blue eye and a brown eye. I guess they said it can affect anything from eye color to skin or hair. 

Is that a thing? I have sectoral heterochromia in one of my eyes, but when I was born I had blonde hair that later changed to dirty blonde. Plus, yea, any other hair is either black or blonde. Both of my brothers had the same thing happen with their hair, as well. 

Here's a picture of the sectoral heterochromia:

ENuUGiX.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HardcoreHunter said:

At least it's what the doctor told me. Probably the same case for you and your siblings since yinz would have heterochromia genes. 

Neat. I'll have to let them know so we can all look into that. My sister didn't have that happen though so I will be the mature older sibling and exclude her from the reindeer games and mock her from the sidelines. 

13 hours ago, GunStarHero said:

Is that a thing? I have sectoral heterochromia in one of my eyes, but when I was born I had blonde hair that later changed to dirty blonde. Plus, yea, any other hair is either black or blonde. Both of my brothers had the same thing happen with their hair, as well. 

Here's a picture of the sectoral heterochromia:

ENuUGiX.jpg

Kewl. I tried to take a picture of my beautiful eyeball but when I email it to myself the picture is blown up to pixelated proportions.

13 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

Kewl. I tried to take a picture of my beautiful eyeball but when I email it to myself the picture is blown up to pixelated proportions.

Email it? Where is it stored? I sometimes link a picture on here but I have on occasion had to attach a file which works fine for me. 

1 hour ago, katt_goddess said:

Nothing.

Just bored and decided to do the annual cosplay test run to see how the suit still fits and what needs to be done in the next couple of months.

You may need to add material to the chestal area 'cause your boobs are tryin to escape.

5 minutes ago, inhumanrampager said:

You don't strike me as this kind of person. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?

CATWOMAN DON'T TAKE SHIT FROM NO ONE! :P

@GuyBeardmane I usually have to have a load-bearing pin right under the zipper if it's as open as this. As part of Catwoman / Black Cat / Hunter-Gathers cosplay, it's zipped to the lip. This is actually the main part of the Myra Brandish costume [Venture Brothers] so it's usually much worse. -.-;

• Like 1

1 minute ago, katt_goddess said:

CATWOMAN DON'T TAKE SHIT FROM NO ONE! :P

@GuyBeardmane I usually have to have a load-bearing pin right under the zipper if it's as open as this. As part of Catwoman / Black Cat / Hunter-Gathers cosplay, it's zipped to the lip. This is actually the main part of the Myra Brandish costume [Venture Brothers] so it's usually much worse. -.-;

Catwoman....riiiiiiiiiiiight.