UnevenEdge

What's good on Netflix

JeNewBee

17 minutes ago, Cau said:

Mindhunter

wife is watching that. she like.

i'm trying to get into "dark" but it's subbed and that makes the whole thing annoying. also, although i'm still early on in this series, it kinda feels like a lamer version of "stranger things" meets "hotel bon sejour" (two netflix series i rather enjoy). 

Stranger Things

The Walking Dead

Bojack Horseman

Archer

One Punch Man

Doctor Strange

Defenders

Peaky Blinders

Battle Royale

"F" is for Family

Chappie

Captain America Civil War

Donnie Darko

The Imitation Game

Black Mirror

Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell

Silent Hill

Robotech

Arrested Development

• Like 1

On 12/9/2017 at 11:10 AM, wacky1980 said:

wife is watching that. she like.

i'm trying to get into "dark" but it's subbed and that makes the whole thing annoying. also, although i'm still early on in this series, it kinda feels like a lamer version of "stranger things" meets "hotel bon sejour" (two netflix series i rather enjoy). 

Yeah no. Dark is nothing like Stranger Things.

Never understood how people could find subs annoying. It's really not hard to read and maintain a visual on what's going on.

3 hours ago, diphenyl oxalate said:

Yeah no. Dark is nothing like Stranger Things.

Never understood how people could find subs annoying. It's really not hard to read and maintain a visual on what's going on.

it's fine with animation. but sometimes with live action, subs just seem distracting. i'll admit that it gets less annoying the farther i get into an episode, but it takes a little while to get used to it.

10 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I really liked Disjointed. It's not gonna be for everyone but it has both serious and hilarious sides making it worth watching 

I agree! I watched it yesterday because there's nothing on and wasn't disappointed.

Now I want part 2 to come sooner.

I guess it's coming Jan 12th?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mewn said:

I agree! I watched it yesterday because there's nothing on and wasn't disappointed.

Now I want part 2 to come sooner.

I guess it's coming Jan 12th?

Yup, I can't wait. We watched the show at a good time cuz we don't have to wait so long for new episodes xD

one thing I was curious about, were they really smoking pot cuz if you read the credits they had a cannabis consultant on staff, most likely it was just for research but I remember this show called High Court on Comedy Central, they had one too and they definitely were smoking pot for real  xD

• Like 1

On 12/29/2017 at 4:26 AM, 1pooh4u said:

Yup, I can't wait. We watched the show at a good time cuz we don't have to wait so long for new episodes xD

one thing I was curious about, were they really smoking pot cuz if you read the credits they had a cannabis consultant on staff, most likely it was just for research but I remember this show called High Court on Comedy Central, they had one too and they definitely were smoking pot for real  xD

Indeed! Not long at all. I think we get Grace and Frankie in January too.

LAWL I could see Pete being high for real >_> and maybe Dank and Dabbie xD 

I've seen a few eps of High Court, shit was hilarious.

On yeah and since a new season was released, Black Mirror is a must for Netflix shows.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mewn said:

Indeed! Not long at all. I think we get Grace and Frankie in January too.

LAWL I could see Pete being high for real >_> and maybe Dank and Dabbie xD 

I've seen a few eps of High Court, shit was hilarious.

On yeah and since a new season was released, Black Mirror is a must for Netflix shows.

I keep trying to convince my bf to watch Black Mirror with me. It looks really interesting 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...