UnevenEdge

Welcome to boardz

Admin

5 minutes ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

Hi!

Unfortunately, we don't have any of the ASMB account data (Swimmod_Luuv created the site separately).

Feel free to make a new account either with your original ASMB name or with whatever you go by now.

Welcome back!

I'm sad to have read about Luuv. 😔

But thank you! 🖤

• Like 1

The last person I spoke to was like 5 years ago was PSYCHO_KILLER_COW but, I then got rid of social media and changed my phone number multiple times that I lost contact with everyone. 😭 but I'm just super squeeing that I found this! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

So, hey, I recently found out this was a thing.  I was lukini on ASMB.  I mainly hung around IB, made sigs for people, and was fond of smiley indifferent.

I recognize names here but have no clue if anyone remembers me.  I'll probably stop around here from time to time.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, lukini said:

I was lukini on ASMB.  I mainly hung around IB, made sigs for people, and was fond of smiley indifferent.

hello, welcome back!

the closest analog to IB on UEMB propoer is FFA, so that might be your first place to poke around. additionally, the UEMB discord (linked in a float in FFA) is also largely IB people if you're into that format.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey, so it's been a while since I asked about the UEMB Twitter..  I want a legit reason we can take some of the older users left wondering what ever in the hell is wrong, self ban our aliases, and join Twitter under our real identities.  To kind fuck the arguing and shit and just take care UEMB memberships public on twitters clock.  You know?

Tally it out

8 hours ago, brainscour said:

Hey, so it's been a while since I asked about the UEMB Twitter..  I want a legit reason we can take some of the older users left wondering what ever in the hell is wrong, self ban our aliases, and join Twitter under our real identities.  To kind fuck the arguing and shit and just take care UEMB memberships public on twitters clock.  You know?

Tally it out

But Sawdy isn't there to finally reply to you after you shit all over the board

• Haha 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This isn't really important but my curiosity when things seem askew won't allow me to ignore done shit.

So doing my usual thing when no one else is here, stalking bots, and I come across this Screenshot_20230614-042441.thumb.png.c93a30b378c8f7c427265e0391a1c2d1.png

As you can see, it says he registered yesterday.....but then there's this

Screenshot_20230614-042450.thumb.png.946ece3f44b0ae5df0cd1d84e15c6ec6.png

Mattaholic....he's our newest member....but joined Saturday?

Like I said, it's probably a huge nothingburger, but things that don't add up bother me and if nothing else, I want it to bother others.

Edited by André Toulon

35 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

Accounts that haven't finished registering and accounts that are flagged as spambots don't show up in that newest member box.

............. Pretty sure I reported Mattoholics' accounts last night or another night?.... He had several and I only reported three, because I seem to recall either you or katt saying it's annoying when people report every offending post from one offender at the same time because you guys will find the other offending posts yourselves in your quest to find the context...

So by the time buddy capped this, why was Mattaholic not dealt with?

3 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

............. Pretty sure I reported Mattoholics' accounts last night or another night?.... He had several and I only reported three, because I seem to recall either you or katt saying it's annoying when people report every offending post from one offender at the same time because you guys will find the other offending posts yourselves in your quest to find the context...

So by the time buddy capped this, why was Mattaholic not dealt with?

....I've missed all of that. What did he do....I haven't seen a single post.