UnevenEdge

Welcome to boardz

Admin

4 hours ago, [classic swim] said:

I’m doing ok! Good to see a familiar name.

Same here, even tho I didn't post as often as I do on alternatehistory.com.........

4 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

[classic] is our designated Toonzone friendship ambassador 

Cool!

Hey, I heard a lot of stuff about Toonami on there, and that's a major reason why I'm here now.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Otakuninja9000 said:

Hey, I heard a lot of stuff about Toonami on there, and that's a major reason why I'm here now.

Honestly with all everything related to the ASMB's anniversary etc., I kinda had that thought that it would be cool to connect more with like-interested people from similar places, like Toonzone.

So hopefully we can enrich your internet experience just as you enrich the conversation. Little by little we all come together.

26 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

Honestly with all everything related to the ASMB's anniversary etc., I kinda had that thought that it would be cool to connect more with like-interested people from similar places, like Toonzone.

So hopefully we can enrich your internet experience just as you enrich the conversation. Little by little we all come together.

Cool!

One thing I did learn was that back in 2004, Toonami was originally planned to air from 7PM-12AM on Saturdays with Adult Swim Action from 12-5AM, then from 7PM-2AM with ASA on Thursdays, then to it's final slot of 7-11PM(later 9-11PM).

On 6/22/2023 at 5:46 PM, Otakuninja9000 said:

Cool!

One thing I did learn was that back in 2004, Toonami was originally planned to air from 7PM-12AM on Saturdays with Adult Swim Action from 12-5AM, then from 7PM-2AM with ASA on Thursdays, then to it's final slot of 7-11PM(later 9-11PM).

Welcome to the UEMB!

There's this little challenge thing going on, we're on our second phase.  Drop on in and vote for your fellow toonami team =)  Go to this page to vote in the polls https://unevenedge.com/topic/61367-asmb-survivor-the-second-challenge-all-is-fair-in-love-and-politics/  

And vote for The Commish (Team Dean) :RoboTeeth:

This was the submission we made for the Challenge:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Hello everyone.

I would say I'm new here, but I'm kinda not. Used to post under this name on the ASMB back in the mid-to-late 2000's (mainly in the wrestling threads), though I never got too far. I'm glad to be back, though, especially with how other places are going.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, COOLRUNNER87 said:

Hello everyone.

I would say I'm new here, but I'm kinda not. Used to post under this name on the ASMB back in the mid-to-late 2000's (mainly in the wrestling threads), though I never got too far. I'm glad to be back, though, especially with how other places are going.

Dude! Welcome to the UEMB!

I may have to start the UEWF. lol (Kidding, unless if you actually wanna do that.)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
3 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

welcome back! 

if you need an annulment for any of those old board marriages we can handle the paperwork here

Haha, I cherish everyone I had 💍 

tbh I don’t even remember all anyway, I just know it was half my signature 🤣