UnevenEdge

Bucket's 2017 Panic in the Atlantic Hurricane Irmathon

pail

I'll be here all night as long as I continue to have power and or internet access.

You can check in from time to time and ask questions.

Has my roof blown off?

Did you eat all the rations before the storm even arrived?

And I can provide status updates as the night goes along and the storm closes in during the day tomorrow.

width=600 height=492http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT11/refresh/AL112017_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind+png/213811_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png[/img]

http://google.org/crisismap/2017-irma?hl=en&llbox=35.46%2C11.66%2C-40.38%2C-100.41&t=TERRAIN&layers=3%2C1340721332252%2C30%2C1%2C31%2C32%2C5%2C49%2C15%2C11%2C20%2C12%2Clayer9%2Clayer8

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was dissapoint you were being so quiet abt the storm but this is great. Can we get pics or video, too?

What category is it now?

I believe it's a 3, might go back up to a 4.

Idk about pics or video.

There's nothing too interesting going on right now.

I was dissapoint you were being so quiet abt the storm but this is great. Can we get pics or video, too?

What category is it now?

I mean there was a phone alert for mandatory evacuations one county over from mine for mobile home residents.

That's about it so far.

Lots of places are closed.

Only places still open right now are gas stations and bars.

Since nothing else is going to be going on for the next couple of days, I decided to go pick up a couple bottles of pink moscato.

Nary a driver on the roads and virtually all establishments are closed, even 7/11's.

The only place that was still open was Wawa.

Though I didn't pass any I assume the bars are still open but will be closing within the hour as per usual.

I'll be here all night as long as I continue to have power and or internet access.

You can check in from time to time and ask questions.

Has my roof blown off?

Did you eat all the rations before the storm even arrived?

And I can provide status updates as the night goes along and the storm closes in during the day tomorrow.

width=600 height=492http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT11/refresh/AL112017_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind+png/213811_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png[/img]

http://google.org/crisismap/2017-irma?hl=en&llbox=35.46%2C11.66%2C-40.38%2C-100.41&t=TERRAIN&layers=3%2C1340721332252%2C30%2C1%2C31%2C32%2C5%2C49%2C15%2C11%2C20%2C12%2Clayer9%2Clayer8

Good luck, dude. Fill the sinks and fill the bath tub...you know the drill.

(I used to live in Winter Springs, but while I was there, the worst we ever got was category 1. )

Good luck, dude. Fill the sinks and fill the bath tub...you know the drill.

(I used to live in Winter Springs, but while I was there, the worst we ever got was category 1. )

More link Winter Stinks.

Winter Park much nicer.

Winter Springs is just another blended branch city built around 17/92.

This bitch is taking forever to get here.

It's a little rainy and windy out but the storm is moving so slow.

Probably means that when the heavier wind and rain does get here it's going to linger around and eventually power will go out.

I predict a loss of power before midnight.

ah, threatening to shoot people again, don't worry, the mods will make it go away and tell us you never posted this ::]::

So, if a hurricane happened to hit RI and I posted a pic of my gun also saying "looters beware", that's considered threatening to shoot people?

Because I am pretty sure if someone breaks into your house you are allowed to defend yourself and your home with a gun.

So, if a hurricane happened to hit RI and I posted a pic of my gun also saying "looters beware", that's considered threatening to shoot people?

Because I am pretty sure if someone breaks into your house you are allowed to defend yourself and your home with a gun.

Taking it into context, I don't know that you've threatened to shoot anyone before. Or endorsed the harm of others "in defense."

Even without context, you would look like a trigger happy loon, though.

Bucket has a right to defend himself, his family and his property, as anyone does in just about any State.