Bucket's 2017 Panic in the Atlantic Hurricane Irmathon

pail

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the eye went over us.

Even if it had that would have been like 4 in the morning.

I didn't take any pictures last night. Too dark.

my mom lives in lake placid Florida and the shit went right over her condo...she evacuated to Alabama but the HOA of where she lives has surveillance footage...she said there is a lot of damage and her 18 wheeler is flipped

So, if a hurricane happened to hit RI and I posted a pic of my gun also saying "looters beware", that's considered threatening to shoot people?

Because I am pretty sure if someone breaks into your house you are allowed to defend yourself and your home with a gun.

Mochi is an idiot and doesn't understand the right to bear arms

I want to make sure that, if in the circumstance I have to defend someone or myself from a threatening person, they will never ever walk right ever again.

How threatening though, I mean some people are just assholes, doesn't mean they deserve an extra hole in their head :catlol

Life is weird isn't it?

Actually, not really.

The human tongue / vocal chords might be more developed than lower order mammals, but there are still limitations to the number of sounds that it can produce.  Further, the vocal sounds used by the English language tend to be different than those used by their nordic predecessors so, as Old English and German root words evolve into the newer, latinate-based vocalizations, many subtle differentiations between word pronunciations are obliterated.

Actually, not really.

The human tongue / vocal chords might be more developed than lower order mammals, but there are still limitations to the number of sounds that it can produce.  Further, the vocal sounds used by the English language tend to be different than those used by their nordic predecessors so, as Old English and German root words evolve into the newer, latinate-based vocalizations, many subtle differentiations between word pronunciations are obliterated.

And now you just killed it

The more you talk about your gun boner, the more you sound like Eric Harris.

I dunno who that is... and it's not a gun boner. it was only brought up because of the subject mention in here... I don't normally go around flaunting the fact that I own them.

But take it as you will. I can't please everyone. Nor do I care to.