UnevenEdge

Bucket's 2017 Panic in the Atlantic Hurricane Irmathon

pail

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rogue has threatened to ban mochi but has never done the same for bucket's racist bullshit that what mochi is getting at here and he has a point

i dont agree with banning mochi or bucket

what did obama quote? (cliff notes) hate is taught. you can also teach love. bucket isnt a hopeless case and i rather he be open abt his unpopular thoughts then repressed or acting out on them

anyway most racists just feel like a piece of shit themselves and are overcompensating

i dont agree with banning mochi or bucket

what did obama quote? (cliff notes) hate is taught. you can also teach love. bucket isnt a hopeless case and i rather he be open abt his unpopular thoughts then repressed or acting out on them

anyway most racists just feel like a piece of shit themselves and are overcompensating

Why do some of you always feel the need to make this about race?

Anyway my point is it doesn't take a Hannibal Lecter to know who buckets talking about when he says looters beware. The context is crystal clear. So anyone being like oh mochi you brought this up is full of shit themselves.

It kind of sounds like you're projecting.

dont try that shit

own up to it

lootfind.png

Own up to what?

I'm just happy and thankful to have gotten through a hurricane with minimal sustained damages and having power restored within 16 hours of losing it.

There are tens if not hundreds of thousands of other people who are without power or worse tonight.

You're the one supplying him with the pills he will OD on one day

get fucking bent poof...you fix you fucking priorities...if this is a free nation and you wanna pull your "big pharma" bullshit about how he can put what he wants into his body then he can use his gun how he pleases too piss off

omg this thread is full of shut the fuck up...can we move this to dumpster fires yet cause I'm sick of looking at it....I genuinely was conserned for buckets safety but no...we can't have that can we....everyone needs to get the fuck over themselves...

Pretty sure everyone, Bucket included, knew he wasn't in a high-risk area.

He lost electricity?! OH NO! ::D::

Pretty sure everyone, Bucket included, knew he wasn't in a high-risk area.

He lost electricity?! OH NO! ::D::

Pretty much every part of Florida is a high-risk area.

Our particular house might have been spared for the most part, but there are uprooted trees literally half a mile down the street.

Considering you'd most likely piss yourself if you found yourself in the path of a tropical storm I think you should just clam it.

*takes bait

*get mad that I'm getting trolled.

It's not hard to ignore people, I don't even have to block them......I ignored Bucket for over a year on lith......I completely ignored WP until ASMB finally went away.  It's easy, just stop fucking talking to them.

The only reason to engage abhorrent people is to push your agenda their way, but here's the kicker.....THAT WILL NEVER WORK.  Wanna know why I engage Packard, because it's funny.  If it's no longer funny engaging your pariah, stop doing it.

I know Zeni still ruffles Viper's shit, but even Viper has stopped replying directly to Zeni.......Think about that for a minute and realize that this thread is a testament to Bucket winning. 

I still have power. I noticed that most of the surrounding neighborhoods are still without though. I noticed this after sitting in line for the McDonald's drive through because it was one of three restaurants open in the area, so I ended up passing by a lot of neighborhoods on my way home that were pitch black.

Somehow more unnerving having power and being surrounded by those without. Now I understand why the NWO elite want to dumb down and eliminate the populace.

I'm glad your home didn't get destroyed.

NWO elite?  Wtf you talking about? :cat/

This thread sucks.  Is no one going to post hurricane pictures?

I didn't take any pics, but I'll try to find the most damaged thing I can find. My town only got trees knocked over, so don't expect seeing massive floods or homes jacked up. Most of us don't have power though, including myself, so that's been fun.

of course he can. I started having that discussion to defend mochi b/c it is bullshit that mochi gets threatened w/bans by a mod just b/c particular mod finds him irritating but bucket can consistently be a racist human sore everyday without a bother from mods.

The shot I took at you for being a pharmacy tech yet concerned about ppls' safety was completely unrelated.

you know I'm not the only one here who works pharmacy right? so since I work in the pharmacy industry I can't care about people? I care about their safety...I've told bucket repeatedly to stop using...for his safety....I don't approve of ANY prescription drug used by someone other than the patient and only for it's intended use...and if it wasn't for "big pharma" you wouldn't be making your living...hormones need doctor monitoring and prescription...and this has NOTHING to do with what's going on in this thread..you don't like me? That's fine...but pick a better moment cause this wasn't it...this thread was about Irma...and buckets relation to such...

Pretty much every part of Florida is a high-risk area.

Our particular house might have been spared for the most part, but there are uprooted trees literally half a mile down the street.

Considering you'd most likely piss yourself if you found yourself in the path of a tropical storm I think you should just clam it.

"Pretty much". If the closest damage is half a mile away, you weren't in the danger zone. Close, but not in it.

And lol at thinking you know how I'd react. You consistently make yourself out to be a bigger, dumber coward than me.

you know I'm not the only one here who works pharmacy right? so since I work in the pharmacy industry I can't care about people? I care about their safety...I've told bucket repeatedly to stop using...for his safety....I don't approve of ANY prescription drug used by someone other than the patient and only for it's intended use...

I actually screenshotted bucket saying he was taking 1 mg and you asked him why he wasnt taking more instead of discouraging him!

Glad to hear that our members in the Southern United States have fared well so far.

Unfortunately, Irma has claimed the lives of more than 50 in the islands and States.

HURRICANE IRMA CLAIMS 52 LIVES

U.S. - 14

FLORIDA

Monroe County: A man died after losing control of his truck, which was carrying a generator, in heavy winds.

Hardee County: Joseph Ossman, 53,a sergeant with the Hardee Correctional Institute, was heading to work Sunday morning when he collided head on with the vehicle driven by Sheriff's Deputy Julie Bridges, 42, who was heading home from a night shift.

Orlando: Heidi Zehner, 50, was driving on a highway near Orlando Sunday night when she lost control of her SUV and hit a guardrail.

Winter Park: Brian Buwalda, 51, was electrocuted by a downed power line on Monday

Tampa: Wilfredo Hernandez, 55, died when the chain saw he was using to clear trees in the aftermath of Hurricane Irma became entangled in a branch, causing it to kick up and cut his carotid artery.

Miami-Dade County: A person died of carbon monoxide poisoning from using a generator the wrong way

GEORGIA

Worth County: The body of a 62-year-old man who climbed a ladder behind his home was found under debris on the roof of his shed

Sandy Springs:  A man in his 50, was killed just outside Atlanta when a tree fell on his house

Forsyth County: Woman died when a tree fell on a vehicle in a private driveway

SOUTH CAROLINA

Abbeville County : Charles Saxon, 57, died when he was struck by a tree limb while clearing debris from his home in Calhoun Falls amid wind gusts of 40 mph

Columbia: City worker Arthur Strudwick, 48, a city worker, died Monday night when he drove his car off the road during heavy rains

Columbia: Zhen Tain, 21, crashed his Ford Mustang while driving east of Columbia Monday afternoon. The vehicle hit another car and then flipped. 

Sumter County: William McBride, 54, died of carbon monoxide poisoning while running a generator inside his mobile home with only a single window cracked for ventilation

Elsewhere in the Caribbean - 38

Anguilla - 1

Barbados - 1

Barbuda - 3

Cuba - 10

French West Indies - 11

Haiti - 1

Puerto Rico - 3

St. Maarten - 4

U.S. Virgin Islands - 4 

——————————

The chainsaw one seems like a particularly brutal way to go... Then again, being crushed by a tree probably isn't any less gruesome.

"Pretty much". If the closest damage is half a mile away, you weren't in the danger zone. Close, but not in it.

And lol at thinking you know how I'd react. You consistently make yourself out to be a bigger, dumber coward than me.

Neighbors have downed trees and structural damage. But I wasn't in any danger.

Makes scents.

Yes, scents.

Because I'm getting just the tiniest whiff of bullshit.

Neighbors have downed trees and structural damage. But I wasn't in any danger.

Makes scents.

Yes, scents.

Because I'm getting just the tiniest whiff of bullshit.

I didn't say no danger.

I said you weren't in the high risk areas.

Are you saying by being half a mile away [probably further, mind you], you were in equal amount of danger as someone in the direct path of the storm?

You fucking tardboy.

Driving yesterday was very scary. Im not surprised it was fatal for some.

The woman who crashed her SUV on Saturday night was only about 15 miles away from us.

Must have been desperate because she was driving in the thick of it.

I don't care how skilled you are at driving, when you mix 80-90mph winds and hydroplaning you're gonna have a bad time.

I didn't say no danger.

I said you weren't in the high risk areas.

Are you saying by being half a mile away, you were in equal amount of danger as someone in the direct path of the storm?

You fucking tardboy.

The eye of the system shifted much further East than forecasters expected... It was only 20 miles or so West of us.

All I'm saying is that you weren't expected to get hit by it. It changed course, came closer, you still only took a bit of collateral.

When was I expected to not get hit by it?

You realize that this storm was like 3x the width of the entire state, right? That this storm was so massive that after it ravaged Florida it was still powerful enough to cause havoc, destruction and death in 3 other states?

When was I expected to not get hit by it?

You realize that this storm was like 3x the width of the entire state, right? That this storm was so massive that after it ravaged Florida it was still powerful enough to cause havoc, destruction and death in 3 other states?

The eye of the system shifted much further East than forecasters expected... It was only 20 miles or so West of us.

It was still 20 miles west of you after moving "much further" eastward toward you than expected. Sounds an awful lot like it wasn't expected to hit you. Your words.

It was still 20 miles west of you after moving "much further" eastward toward you than expected. Sounds an awful lot like it wasn't expected to hit you. Your words.

Are you dense or just keen on having a pointless argument?

Yeah, I boarded up the windows and bought hurricane supplies and rations because I knew it wasn't gonna hit us and got caught with my pants down.

Are you dense or just keen on having a pointless argument?

Yeah, I boarded up the windows and bought hurricane supplies and rations because I knew it wasn't gonna hit us and got caught with my pants down.

I just like minimizing the value of your life after you've done so to me numerous times. I don't really mean it, though. I'm glad your safe. <3