Bucket's 2017 Panic in the Atlantic Hurricane Irmathon

pail

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got sin City from that comment

Everyone needs to be shot in the crotch with one of those tiny, fits in your purse, jump offs.

Now back to hurricane talk

pail[/member] how's it going?  You still got power?  Any houses floating by?

These are serious questions. During Sandy homes crashed into other homes.

I dunno who that is... and it's not a gun boner. it was only brought up because of the subject mention in here... I don't normally go around flaunting the fact that I own them.

But take it as you will. I can't please everyone. Nor do I care to.

Columbine.

I get the self-defense thing, but the weird obsession with "if someone is so much as mildly threatening,  I'll murder them so hard they'll be deaded 5evar and that makes me tough #dontmesswitme" thing comes off like you've either never fired a gun or have no remorse for taking another person's life, potentially both.

Not once did I mention killing or shooting to kill. Get yer facts straight.

You're shooting them with exploding bullets. If the intention isn't to kill, it's undoubtedly - and as you've stated - to permanently cripple.

I'm not saying you shouldn't defend yourself. I'm saying it's rather excessive.

Columbine.

I get the self-defense thing, but the weird obsession with "if someone is so much as mildly threatening,  I'll murder them so hard they'll be deaded 5evar and that makes me tough #dontmesswitme" thing comes off like you've either never fired a gun or have no remorse for taking another person's life, potentially both.

A threat to where I would need to draw my weapon would mean that said threat also has a gun. So yes, if they are threatening my or someone else's life, I have no problem taking theirs first.. if it ends up that way.

As for excess... well that goes with the statement above. They probably fucking deserved it.

A threat to where I would need to draw my weapon would mean that said threat also has a gun. So yes, if they are threatening my or someone else's life, I have no problem taking theirs first.. if it ends up that way.

As for excess... well that goes with the statement above. They probably fucking deserved it.

Naturally, the mods around here are the ones with triggerboners.

Self-defense or not, having "no problem" taking someone's life seems pretty alien to me.

Everyone needs to be shot in the crotch with one of those tiny, fits in your purse, jump offs.

Now back to hurricane talk

pail[/member] how's it going?  You still got power?  Any houses floating by?

These are serious questions. During Sandy homes crashed into other homes.

I still have power. I noticed that most of the surrounding neighborhoods are still without though. I noticed this after sitting in line for the McDonald's drive through because it was one of three restaurants open in the area, so I ended up passing by a lot of neighborhoods on my way home that were pitch black.

Somehow more unnerving having power and being surrounded by those without. Now I understand why the NWO elite want to dumb down and eliminate the populace.

I still have power. I noticed that most of the surrounding neighborhoods are still without though. I noticed this after sitting in line for the McDonald's drive through because it was one of three restaurants open in the area, so I ended up passing by a lot of neighborhoods on my way home that were pitch black.

Somehow more unnerving having power and being surrounded by those without. Now I understand why the NWO elite want to dumb down and eliminate the populace.

Rogue_Alphonse[/member], any more questions about why we're concerned about Bucket having a gun?

This whole thing started because someone turned home defense into threatening to generally shoot people.

I know you think Bucket is just pretending to be a racist but I really think you should consider the possibility he's not pretending anymore

that's all I'm saying dude

Uh. This wasn't about racism.

it's bucket, it's always about racism when Bucket's involved, his new thing is racism (''-_-''), whether he's pretending or not it's getting really old and I and most of the rest of FFA and Rants want him to stop

it's bucket, it's always about racism when Bucket's involved, his new thing is racism (''-_-''), whether he's pretending or not it's getting really old and I and most of the rest of FFA and Rants want him to stop

In fact, he didn't really bring up racism until after you mentioned it.