UnevenEdge

Im getting rid of the turtle

fuggnificent

I drove 40 miles then drove 80mph speeding back down the highway cuz the store man said he couldnt survive outta water too long, ran thru walmart looking crazy to get an aquarium fast, rushed him home...then made 5 more trips to various pet stores buying shit like a dock and light for his tank...then i buy food and filters and shit every week and i pay the crack head to keep his tank clean cuz hes so filthy and HE STILL DOESNT LOVE ME!

I drove 40 miles then drove 80mph speeding back down the highway cuz the store man said he couldnt survive outta water too long, ran thru walmart looking crazy to get an aquarium fast, rushed him home...then made 5 more trips to various pet stores buying shit like a dock and light for his tank...then i buy food and filters and shit every week and i pay the crack head to keep his tank clean cuz hes so filthy and HE STILL DOESNT LOVE ME!

You bought the turtle first instead of his setup because you're retarded and cruel to animals

It's a reptile. They're not known for being very demonstrative.

You change out the filter and clean the tank once a week at the most, and turtles don't even have to eat that much,

same as any reptile.. I know you can't be stupid enough to not realize this,  but the reptilian brain is not capable of love.

It's wired to just carry out basic instincts.. get food, bask in the sun, avoid predators etc.. If taking care of a turtle is too

much work for you raising a daughter must be hell..

You change out the filter and clean the tank once a week at the most, and turtles don't even have to eat that much,

same as any reptile.. I know you can't be stupid enough to not realize this,  but the reptilian brain is not capable of love.

It's wired to just carry out basic instincts.. get food, bask in the sun, avoid predators etc.. If taking care of a turtle is too

much work for you raising a daughter must be hell..

its not the difficulty of the task. its the pay back. the baby girl smiles, laughs, hugs me and tells me she loves me all the time. what does the turtle do? jump in his water and try to swim away from me if i try to pet him! :(

Did no research bc you don't value animal lives

if i didnt care if he lived or not i wouldnt have asked the pet shop dude how he'd fare out of water now would i ? i wouldnt have speed like crazy on the hwy to get him home and back into water, now would i? i wouldnt have bought him a basking dock or a light now wou?ld i? and he definitely still wouldnt be alive eating me out of house and home now would he? shuts the hell up

its not the difficulty of the task. its the pay back. the baby girl smiles, laughs, hugs me and tells me she loves me all the time. what does the turtle do? jump in his water and try to swim away from me if i try to pet him! :(

Are you waiting for it to smile, roll over, do tricks......What the fuck do you want from it.

You can't be real.