UnevenEdge

Teacher loses job over OnlyFans

matrixman124

3 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Also this thread title made me chuckle cuz a month ago I saw a South Park special where the are teacher got suspended for having an only fans. 

There are teachers who have OnlyFans that have been fired because of it - this is the rare case where we can laugh at the former teacher

• Thanks 2

Fr though teachers shouldn’t need to even “only fans” cuz they teach and take care of the country’s most precious commodity, the children.  That’s why we no longer allow for family planning cuz those cells are a future curer of cancer. Our teachers should be making as much as our athletes and other entertainers. This country values our children so much that we finally did a gun contr-lol I’m just fuckin around.  We don’t gaff about any born children. Pretty soon board of educations around the country will just accept teachers having OF cuz no way they pay them enough to not have to.  Imagine being a teacher in San Francisco or the UWS of NYC and you gotta travel an hour to get to work cuz you can’t afford to live where you teach.  Idk eventually they’ll push for teacher housing in impossible to afford neighborhoods. 

• Like 5

On 2/14/2024 at 4:08 PM, matrixman124 said:

? Okay do I have a question Why would someone do a only fans account if it's of sexual content if they want to be taken seriously in anything else

7 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

? Okay do I have a question Why would someone do a only fans account if it's of sexual content if they want to be taken seriously in anything else

Wow, shaming people for attempting to survive in this current world state. 

To you, what about a person being nude makes them unworthy of being taken seriously?

Her nudity isn't the problem...the fact that her nudity was a solution for her is the problem. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Wow, shaming people for attempting to survive in this current world state. 

To you, what about a person being nude makes them unworthy of being taken seriously?

Her nudity isn't the problem...the fact that her nudity was a solution for her is the problem. 

No because other people aren't going to take you seriously at all if you're something other than what they expect for example i'm not taking seriously all the time because I'm neurodivergent in my real life

• D'oh 1

4 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

No because other people aren't going to take you seriously at all if you're something other than what they expect for example i'm not taking seriously all the time because I'm neurodivergent in my real life

In a patriarchal society, neurotypical women aren't taken seriously for their intellectual talents either.

Just now, ghostrek said:

true i get that

Then you understand that women are in a no win situation.  If they're not respected for their actual talents, than they're not going to be treated with respect for using the one thing they're allowed to use, their sexuality.

21 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Then you understand that women are in a no win situation.  If they're not respected for their actual talents, than they're not going to be treated with respect for using the one thing they're allowed to use, their sexuality.

Good point

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

Personally, I don't take you seriously because you try to drive every topic towards your problems...here, for example.

• Thanks 3

52 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

staaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhppppppppppppppp

it's THIS type of response that people don't take seriously. 

ffs. 

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, ghostrek said:

Is it a sex worker's responsibility to manage how other people see them?

Should we live life based on whether what we do is taken seriously?

While I understand you're frustrated with people treating you badly over your disabilities, you're also throwing disabled people under the bus by treating them like invalids.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

On 2/19/2024 at 1:06 PM, ghostrek said:

I don't take you seriously because you're a liar who won't show off his giant dick. 

• Haha 3