UnevenEdge

Trumpist Insurrection in DC

ZoomBubba

1 hour ago, Sawdamizer said:

Silver lining... all these mother fuckers are losing their jobs because of getting so woke

It's better leaving the identification of these people to the professionals. When a bunch of amateurs set out to identify people from Charlottesville, it turned into a mess. There were people being misidentified, sometimes intentionally so. If someone is incorrectly doxed like that, even if there is a public correction, the first thing potential employers, friends or lovers are going to see when they google them is "so and so is a Nazi." These net mobs are just destructive and usually wind up harming the side that they're supposed to be on because of bad PR.

• Haha 1

I've kind of expected Murkowski to become an Independent at times. Time will tell with that, depending if that MAGAverse still holds the base or not. Murkowski was primaried by the Tea Party once, just to come  back as a write-in and win. Could happen again with other Senators if they lose a primary to a MAGA.

GOP Sen. Lisa Murkowski (Alaska) said Friday that she believes President Trump should resign immediately, becoming the first Senate Republican to call for him to step down in the wake of riots at the Capitol.

“I want him to resign. I want him out. He has caused enough damage,” Murkowski told the Anchorage Daily News.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/533419-murkowski-calls-on-trump-to-resign-i-want-him-out

7 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

There will be no reprocussion 

We'll see. If there's one thing Trump lacks, it's the ability to control contradicting himself after he's made one of his hostage videos contradicting everything he said up to that point. They're already saying in private that he regrets that video and will probably go back to his old self in a matter of hours. He probably won't be able to generate the same mob, but he'll add evidence to the case for his removal.

Here's a thought - If someone dies during the commission of a Felony, Felony Murder charges apply.  We've got 6 deaths now.

How many of these idiots can be nailed with that charge?  How high up can it go?

I'm also concerned by the possibility that there were 3 party actors in this riot that are attempting to use it as cover to create further divisions among the public. 

Who placed the pipe bombs outside the DNC & RNC offices?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

Here's a thought - If someone dies during the commission of a Felony, Felony Murder charges apply.  We've got 6 deaths now.

How many of these idiots can be nailed with that charge?  How high up can it go?

I'm also concerned by the possibility that there were 3 party actors in this riot that are attempting to use it as cover to create further divisions among the public. 

Who placed the pipe bombs outside the DNC & RNC offices?

They charged a dude with the pipebombs... the one they put the APB out about...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

I must have missed it on the news.  They only talked about some guy who they caught with Molotovs & an assault rifle in his vehicle

Nevermind... youre right they must have pulled it back.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/01/08/dc-riot-capitol-updates-officer-sicknick-death-fbi-seeks-help/6592884002/

But trump is permabanned from Twitter lol

Just now, SwimModSponges said:

With such a diverse field of  candidates including Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, and Marco Rubio, there's no way people will gravitate towards Donald Trump for president.

Moving goal posts again... cool cool... alright man... I see another bet coming up... get your wife's checkbook out

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SwimModSponges said:

What goalpost?

Not even remotely similar... Parler and twitter?Twitter?

Nobody is on parler... and he ain't getting his bumfuck followers on there between now and then and mobilizing for some coup that isn't gonna happen

Edited by Sawdamizer
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

A social media outlet to use as a mouthpiece vs a social media outlet to use as a mouthpiece tailored specifically towards the president's audience?

Here's the trouble with Parler.

It is going to eat itself. It's a very focused, concentrated cesspool [ even more so than here by a long shot and you see how much we chew on each other on a bad day ] where eventually it'll splinter because certain people aren't going to be seen as pure enough for their personal levels of crazy inbredness. 

It's like how there are some 'christians' who will gladly proclaim that Christianity is the majority! Until you try sitting a strict Catholic next to a strict Protestant or attempt to list a Mormon and a Universal Unitarian as speakers at a religious convention headed by Evangelicals. Then it's every sect for itself.

• Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

I'm getting a feeling that Biden won't be willing to pardon Trump and his recent inquiries about pardoning himself have some urgency now. Federal enforcement is gonna have fun with this video...

Biden isn't going to open the door to himself or Obama being charged with any of their crimes as President so he'll actively protect Trump as much as he can, IMO

1 minute ago, NaBarney said:

Biden isn't going to open the door to himself or Obama being charged with any of their crimes as President so he'll actively protect Trump as much as he can, IMO

You can get away with political crimes, this is a bit more overt. But since I saw Iran say Trump will never be safe I gotta think no matter what happens the end of his life will be deserved. I have no idea how many of those people are actually killed but this is a world of drone missles.

3 hours ago, Jman said:

They’re apparently going to try marching again the 19th or 20th.  The “Million Militia March”.  At this point I’m hoping they just mobilize the National Guard and treat them as an invading army.  

2:11 

Thats whats the trumpers are gonna meet when they return no mercy 

2 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

The story you posted contradicts your statement in the first few paragraphs:

President Donald Trump considered using the National Guard to protect the crowd of his supporters who went on to ransack the US Capitol, according to The New York Times.

Citing his advisers, the Times said that Trump considered making the National Guard available to protect his supporters from counterprotesters.

The outlet said the idea, which he ultimately did not see through, came before Wednesday's events unfolded.

It's doubtful that the National Guard would have assisted the rioters, considering that runs contradictory to their purpose. The most likely situation is that they would have just stood by or turned to assist the police at the capitol. 

• D'oh 1

1 hour ago, ZoomBubba said:

The story you posted contradicts your statement in the first few paragraphs:

Trump wanted to use the national guard to assist in the coup.

President Donald Trump considered using the National Guard to protect the crowd of his supporters who went on to ransack the US Capitol

?????

• Thanks 1