UnevenEdge

TOTALLY ACCURATE

eklipse

On 6/18/2023 at 8:55 AM, discolé monade said:

respected barmaid in the dark ages.

so i serve alcohol to those coping with the economy from the fall of the roman empire....

seems legit .

Everybody else here are criminals!

(except Insipid and beardmane ((which...theirs suit them extremely well 0_o)

6 minutes ago, Gemini said:

No srsly...I was trying to remember what all was going on during that time because those pics are saved in a folder of randoms, so the dates aren't accurate...and I'm thinking I was like 18, maybe 19 yrs old there xD

Edited by Vela

57 minutes ago, Vela said:

No srsly...I was trying to remember what all was going on during that time because those pics are saved in a folder of randoms, so the dates aren't accurate...and I'm thinking I was like 18, maybe 19 yrs old there xD

Well, when I was 18, I looked like this: (I'm the guy in the black Smashing Pumpkins "SP heart" shirt.)

TIPA 2001.jpg

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

insane dancer of the roman empire? doesnt sound like me at all :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

lmao.  

Aw c'mon now...I think you would have committed to it had you found yourself in that...particular predicament.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Well, when I was 18, I looked like this: (I'm the guy in the black Smashing Pumpkins "SP heart" shirt.)

TIPA 2001.jpg

N i i i i i i i i c e

Edited by Vela
That's a beautiful picture actually.
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Vela said:

lmao.  

Aw c'mon now...I think you would have committed to it had you found yourself in that...particular predicament.

i guess i just dont see my past self in ancient rome but i guess it wouldnt be impossible given how widespread rome was. 

yours fits so much better. plus you already got the dressing part down :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

23 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i guess i just dont see my past self in ancient rome but i guess it wouldnt be impossible given how widespread rome was. 

yours fits so much better. plus you already got the dressing part down :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

You'd be farming up in the Mogollon mountains xD  Well it doesn't specify whether you wanted to be an insane dancer in the Roman empire.  There's definitely a back story here :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

Plus I can be high maintenance sometimes...how could I not have been wealthy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You'd be farming up in the Mogollon mountains xD  Well it doesn't specify whether you wanted to be an insane dancer in the Roman empire.  There's definitely a back story here :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

You'd use your natural feminine charm and wits to get what you want. I can see it now...

• Haha 1

did the romans even have insane dancers?  in a past life in not putting anything out of reach, the commitment will be there. long as dancers get paid i guess :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

lol i kinda get the "high maintenance" vibes coming from you :D 

27 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

did the romans even have insane dancers?  in a past life in not putting anything out of reach, the commitment will be there. long as dancers get paid i guess :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

And what is an "insane" dancer, anyway?  Oh I'm sure you'd get paid...

Male Stripper GIF - Male Stripper Making - Discover & Share GIFs

Woah wait...I just looked some stuff up.  There's this type of training the Romans adopted from the Greeks called Pyrric dancing, like weapon dancing, for training for battle that mimicked attack and defense moves.  That seems pretty cool.

• Haha 2

And what is an "insane" dancer, anyway?  Oh I'm sure you'd get paid...

Male Stripper GIF - Male Stripper Making - Discover & Share GIFs

Woah wait...I just looked some stuff up.  There's this type of training the Romans adopted from the Greeks called Pyrric dancing, like weapon dancing, for training for battle that mimicked attack and defense moves.  That seems pretty cool.

before you looked it up the profession made no sense at first. crazy dancer? i guess i can get into pyrric dancing if it helped win battles lol. or professional stripper lmao! i bet those existed in rome.

16 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I wonder if they had cheerleaders in the Coliseum?

Hmmm...I know they occasionally did theatrics during "games".  Like there were costumes involved n stuff. People had different jobs and they dressed as different Gods when they carried out said jobs.  There was also cheering and chanting during the shows.  But cheerleaders as we think of them...I wonder too.  From what I remember learning in Theater History and also in History of Costume and Decor it was more like a Rodeo with people in costumes stepping in to do stuff (checking if the gladiator was dead, finishing off the defeated gladiator dressed as the guy that ferries the boat to the underworld, stuff like that.) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lynnrael said:

skillful soldier in the dark ages

or doctor if i use my shortened name, with might be better, cause soldiers did not live easy lives back then

wait, i just realized, if am a skillful soldier there's not really a chance in hell I'm not some kind of revolutionary organizing the peasantry. 

I'm sure it'll end horribly but I'm down. anyone else in the dark ages wanna take down some nobility? 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Gemini said:

If I used my nickname (the one that's short for my real name, not the one y'all call me on here), it becomes "Wealthy Pirate in the Dark Ages" instead. That's better, but did pirates actually exist in the Dark Ages?

I'm almost 90% sure that means you're a Viking. based

Edited by Lynnrael
  • Thanks 1