UnevenEdge

Me fisting myself...thank stilgar

fuggnificent

Please, have some respect for yourself girl. You don't need to respond to character attacks by adding more fuel to the fire. Just carry yourself with a bit more dignity in the future and more people will be more supportive and at least less unhinged in dealing with you.

That also probably means that we really don't need to hear every single thing you do sexually, it gets old and it makes you look like someone that's sloppy and whorish.

You don't need to do that to get attention, men, respect, or success. You are a good person, now show yourself that you are.

Please, have some respect for yourself girl. You don't need to respond to character attacks by adding more fuel to the fire. Just carry yourself with a bit more dignity in the future and more people will be more supportive and at least less unhinged in dealing with you.

That also probably means that we really don't need to hear every single thing you do sexually, it gets old and it makes you look like someone that's sloppy and whorish.

You don't need to do that to get attention, men, respect, or success. You are a good person, now show yourself that you are.

ill do what i want in my way of enjoying the internet

A pic of her fisting herself in the vajaygoober with pants on.  So basically an everyday selfie for Fuggz >:D

More like a picture showing two legs and an arm (I think) doing something.  It could be a picture of me sratching my balls for anyone actually cares.

More like a picture showing two legs and an arm (I think) doing something.  It could be a picture of me sratching my balls for anyone actually cares.

I'd care if you were scratching your balls....I'd hope it's just dude ball itch and not rashy ball disease