UnevenEdge

2024 Presidential Elections: the schadenfreude commences

NewBluntsworth

Trump is now actively pushing a now widespread conspiracy theory pushed by JKR, Logan Paul, and Elon that the Algerian Olympic women's boxing competitor is a trans woman. She is assigned female at birth and has elevated testosterone.

These weirdos are so upset that they are willing to throw cis women under the bus every single fucking time to go on ANOTHER trans witch hunt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Belize said:

Drag queens and questioning an African-American woman's blackness. 

MD begins their post with "it's so fun to watch..." but I don't think MD is having much fun. 

sure she is. this is her playing devil's advocate or some silly nonsense she and the rest of skankhunt 42's other online group does. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

Trump is now actively pushing a now widespread conspiracy theory pushed by JKR, Logan Paul, and Elon that the Algerian Olympic women's boxing competitor is a trans woman. She is assigned female at birth and has elevated testosterone.

These weirdos are so upset that they are willing to throw cis women under the bus every single fucking time to go on ANOTHER trans witch hunt.

It’s particularly weird since the woman in question had a 9% KO ratio.  How the hell did her opponent qualify for the Olympics?

She’s going to get dropped the next round and that will be the end of it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, matrixman124 said:

Just have Trump personally check her himself. He certainly won't get clocked in his greasy face. When you're rich they let you do it.

• Like 4

Whats just so fun with all of this is that even though the media is back to being loyal lapdogs of the Democratic party, a whole ton of people are out there looking at her statements and record, and its not pretty. Democrats seem to be forgetting that she had to drop out of the presidential race before her own state even voted because she is such a bad candidate.

The oppo-research is really only getting started, and its already found some really good nuggets that are going to hurt her in the places she needs to pick up votes.

• D'oh 2

I'm still shocked we're going to be saved by Kamala Harris.

Like, I would've preferred her to Biden back in 2020, but that was a pretty low bar. I think she was near the middle or top of my list? I know my top 2 were Sanders then Warren, and I soured on Warren primarily from distrust. Excluding desperation third party picks, I don't remember 3rd or lower. Just that Biden was near the bottom since I expected him to be much more conservative than he was, and if him moving somewhat left was in part Harris' doing, I'm actually a little excited.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Whats just so fun with all of this is that even though the media is back to being loyal lapdogs of the Democratic party, a whole ton of people are out there looking at her statements and record, and its not pretty. Democrats seem to be forgetting that she had to drop out of the presidential race before her own state even voted because she is such a bad candidate.

The oppo-research is really only getting started, and its already found some really good nuggets that are going to hurt her in the places she needs to pick up votes.

The Blaze? Fuck off, you absolute weasel.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I don't know how you can argue "bad candidate" and vote for Trump who won despite possibly being the worst candidate ever, keeping in mind Joe Exotic ran, too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Let me know if it turns out she's a sexist, racist and fascist dictator wannabe.
Until then, my vote is going to Harris.  We need to unite under somebody who isn't a dumb piece of shit.

Edited by Sieg67
  • Like 5

Just now, PenguinBoss said:

I don't know how you can argue "bad candidate" and vote for Trump who won despite possibly being the worst candidate ever, keeping in mind Joe Exotic ran, too.

She's just cuing up for her inevitable Trump vote. Had to play nice for a couple years while Trump was out of office, but now that it's so close to the election, she's just going to badger Democrats over petty shit until she drops the act to declare the only answer is Republicans.

Kamala was cringe that one time? Yep, we're doomed!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sieg67 said:

Let me know if it turns out she's a sexist, racist and fascist dictator wannabe.
Until then, my vote is going to Harris.  We need to unite under somebody who isn't a dumb piece of shit.

I would've voted Biden, I just would've bitched about it more. Reality almost feels normal with her as the candidate.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, PenguinBoss said:

A non-Trump Republican would have won 2016 by a wide margin. It's because of his awfulness that he lost the popular vote and almost the electoral college. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, matrixman124 said:

Anyone who has higher testosterone than the orange acorn princess is a target for the MAGAt ire. 

Hell, I'm guessing that they don't even know that females have natural levels of testosterone and that's what they base all this stupid shit on - any level of it means has to be a dude. 

21 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

The Blaze? Fuck off, you absolute weasel.

Beat me to it. 'The Blaze', home of such great American heroes like Glenn 'let's build our own utopia cities in the middle of nowhere' Beck who is slowly morphing into what the lovechild of Colonel Sanders and a basement neckbeard with waifu pillow collection would look like. 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Anyone who has higher testosterone than the orange acorn princess is a target for the MAGAt ire. 

Hell, I'm guessing that they don't even know that females have natural levels of testosterone and that's what they base all this stupid shit on - any level of it means has to be a dude. 

Beat me to it. 'The Blaze', home of such great American heroes like Glenn 'let's build our own utopia cities in the middle of nowhere' Beck who is slowly morphing into what the lovechild of Colonel Sanders and a basement neckbeard with waifu pillow collection would look like. 

I was talking about this on Bluesky and apparently a lot of TERFs actually do believe that women with elevated testosterone levels are men. Which is just wild considering that they also believe that men can't have kids.

• Haha 3

*raises hand*

Everyone that hangs out in the NFL thread, I promise to stay the "I watch sports but also vtubers" kind of weird and not become the "CHECK OUT WHAT [insert crackpot talking head] SAID ABOUT THE DEMOCRATS!" weird.

• Haha 5

59 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

I was talking about this on Bluesky and apparently a lot of TERFs actually do believe that women with elevated testosterone levels are men. Which is just wild considering that they also believe that men can't have kids.

If raised testosterone makes a woman trans, wouldn't TERF men be transwomen?

Edited by naraku360
  • Haha 1

I felt the need to share this anecdote: About a week ago I asked my Indian cohort how he feels that a Desi (Indian) woman might become president. He said she's black, not Desi. And then he brought up my being biracial. I really wasn't offended, just disappointed.

My one other Indian friend said Kamala is a hybrid, which in my opinion is a fairly neutral word.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

No no, they just need to find an angle to make a Trump dictatorship palatable.

They did.  But “Joe is old” doesn’t work when Joe isn’t running.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jman said:

They did.  But “Joe is old” doesn’t work when Joe isn’t running.

I love that the big brain tactic to go after Kamala is calling her black and/or a woman.

Makes life simpler when they froth at the thought of a vagina, much less one on a minority who is also an adult.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Democrats have an antisemitism problem, and its bursting into the open. Shapiro is probably the best VP choice in terms of what he brings, but the fact that he is Jewish would absolutely rip apart the party.

Who is the one calling Harris's husband a Bad Jew?

Sounds like the other party has a problem with Jews.

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

War on Christmas reeks of desperation.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, matrixman124 said:

Someone should check their levels first thing in the morning when it's considered the highest and watch them lose their minds. 

• Like 2

And if it is Shapiro, this is going to get fun to watch.

Not only is there the antisemitism problem from the Democrats to contend with, but now this article surfaces where he, correctly, says that Palestinians are too battle minded to be able to establish a peaceful homeland of their own.

• D'oh 2

And if it is Shapiro, this is going to get fun to watch.

Not only is there the antisemitism problem from the Democrats to contend with, but now this article surfaces where he, correctly, says that Palestinians are too battle minded to be able to establish a peaceful homeland of their own.

Harris's husband is Jewish?

• Like 1

Anyone repeating the crap about Palestinians are the ones that are inherent barbarians has never read the bible (full of all the rules for taking others lands, including murdering all citizens) and is outright ignoring human history in general.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1