UnevenEdge

Celebrities you would avoid even if they wanted to meet you

That_One_Guy

Just now, That_One_Guy said:

I know fuck all about basketball. Y? 

Seems like a weird lame dude whose antics are funny to laugh at but I wouldn't know what to say to him irl and would probably be kind of a bummer to hang out with right now since all his teammates and most of the team's fans pretty much hate him for trying to force a trade despite no team really wanting him. 

Just now, Nabreezy said:

Seems like a weird lame dude whose antics are funny to laugh at but I wouldn't know what to say to him irl and would probably be kind of a bummer to hang out with right now since all his teammates and most of the team's fans pretty much hate him for trying to force a trade despite no team really wanting him. 

Yall could go to drakes house tho

On the flip side of most people here, I'd say Weird Al Yankovic.  Like, dude is a fucking treasure and I adore him.  I'd love to see his show live, but given the chance to have a meet and greet with the man I'd have to turn it down because I would lose my shit.  I'd be the incredibly awkward guy and Weird Al would look at me and say "okay, that's enough of this joker, let's go."  I'd hate to leave a bad impression on Weird Al.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, GuyBeardmane said:

On the flip side of most people here, I'd say Weird Al Yankovic.  Like, dude is a fucking treasure and I adore him.  I'd love to see his show live, but given the chance to have a meet and greet with the man I'd have to turn it down because I would lose my shit.  I'd be the incredibly awkward guy and Weird Al would look at me and say "okay, that's enough of this joker, let's go."  I'd hate to leave a bad impression on Weird Al.

his live shows kill. 

Angela Bassett. I would embarrass myself. I'm blah about every other celebrity, but not her. As soon as I see her, my brain will short circuit and I'mma say some stupid shit like "I wanted to beat Laurence Fishburne's ass because of you!", "That motherfucker should have made you Storm!", "I wanted to be you in Strange Days!". 

I ever find out she's in the same building as me, my ass gonna do this:

af71372714addba62c2cf5c20197eb51699e9c46

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

"I wanted to be you in Strange Days!"

Not sure I've ever read another person (outside of a few critics) say anything nice about that movie. Her BADASS performance made me a lifetime fan.

I don't really WANT to meet any celebrities because the reality is never as good as the image in your head, and famous people don't really do it for me anyways. But if I had to pick one to avoid, it would probably be that fucking cock drip Aaron Rogers.

The Situation

Zakk Wylde (seems like a douche)

Ozzy Osbourne (I actually imagine him to be pretty nice guy to his fans, but.... him perpetually mumbling incoherently while I awkwardly pretend I understand what he's saying doesn't sound like a good time).

Seth MacFarlane

Troy Aikman ( I was a die hard 9er fan in the 90s)

Vince Vaughn (he just grates me in pretty much every movie role, he'd probably grate me irl too)

1 minute ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

The Situation

Zakk Wylde (seems like a douche)

Ozzy Osbourne (I actually imagine him to be pretty nice guy to his fans, but.... him perpetually mumbling incoherently while I awkwardly pretend I understand what he's saying doesn't sound like a good time).

Seth MacFarlane

Troy Aikman ( I was a die hard 9er fan in the 90s)

Vince Vaughn (he just grates me in pretty much every movie role, he'd probably grate me irl too)

Yah I think I’d be inclined to throat punch Seth mcfarlane

I feel like at one point I'd say reality show tv antagonists like G Ramsey and Simon Cowell, but I guess I've grown to accept antagonism is their sole purpose in their respective series that'd blow twice as hard as whole without them.. Maybe someone like Alex Jones or Tucker Carlson? I mean...Just watching the destruction ensue as they make their way from point A to B is very entertaining I have to admit as much as I hate these types...I feel like Tucker Carlson would be a totally different person off air in the wild unlike Jones..

I could be wrong though. 

19 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Your entry was kind of half-assed.

Not really.  I have 3 authors in my family and you never know who else one is related to, just watch "Finding Your Roots".  The ending segments usually have celebs to whom the person is related by DNA.

On 1/18/2022 at 4:28 PM, That_One_Guy said:

For me it's Cardi B

She's so fucking stupid I want nothing to do with her. Even if she wanted to just give me money and suck my dick I just wouldn't be able to stand talking to her. 

BTW don't say the obvious ones like Bill Cosby or Danny 

cringe at the sight of Martin Lawrence,

or Fran Dresher, or Elen Degenerate, 

So I'm stumped on this because I wanna say Alex Jones, but at the same time he's a living meme and I'm finding myself day dreaming the meeting. Like what kind of day would it be at this point....If I bumped into the dude on the street and told him I was his biggest fan. How would that go? Would he A. Kill us both after leading me on some sort of boomer public outcry rant.. or B. Whisper the sad story of a man who finally lost to karma IDK..

Pretty sure he's too tried and sued to worry about at this point, but celebrities, influencers...people like him are my r/ let's not meet critera/