UnevenEdge

What happened to Sponges?

Hajime

1 hour ago, Hajime said:

He was the only sane one here.

But....you're here.

Did you not account for yourself?

I only ask because if you have, then that would mean the whole process of evaluating our sanity was undertaken by a self proclaimed insane man.

Which I have no problem with, btw.

In fact I prefer it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/17/2022 at 8:37 PM, Mix said:

But....you're here.

Did you not account for yourself?

I only ask because if you have, then that would mean the whole process of evaluating our sanity was undertaken by a self proclaimed insane man.

Which I have no problem with, btw.

In fact I prefer it.

Absolutely not. He is very intelligent... probably just got sick of topgun and jingai 

1 minute ago, Sawdamizer said:

Wut?

I am one of your biggest fans... you make awesome posts, memes, ,gifs, the whole lot... and with a lot of contextual and logical approach lto it that really relates to just about anyone, hilarious, comedic genious, muchas gracias, for your very intellectual, very on point, and valuable information in your quality and delivery, in your honest, yet sometimes bitter, but always humorously of course, and truly dedicated and educated posts.

Sincerely, thank you, Sawdamizer. 

When you aren't looking, I am your biggest fan....

11 minutes ago, CactusLove said:

I am one of your biggest fans... you make awesome posts, memes, ,gifs, the whole lot... and with a lot of contextual and logical approach lto it that really relates to just about anyone, hilarious, comedic genious, muchas gracias, for your very intellectual, very on point, and valuable information in your quality and delivery, in your honest, yet sometimes bitter, but always humorously of course, and truly dedicated and educated posts.

kindly take my hog out of your mouth, or buy me a drink

• Haha 1

Just now, Sawdamizer said:

I’m being civil. As much as I can offer you.

Maybe I am in better shape than years ago???  I can't even remember what my Abusive Behavior bam on helpme was but I was off the board for I would guess two years... then only posted rarely... sometimes popped up for a day or two, you really don't know as much as you think... and also, I never knew anyone here takes things seriously... I thought we were playing like kids in a sandbox and found out ot was so serious... I take interaction personally but I've always said and I'll say it again, views, opinions, what people choose to identify with, personal traits, characteristics, individuality or and personal aspect IRL really is another subject.. and kind of is provoking ... not really sure if we can agree, but I consistently apologized if anyone ever found me offensive, I even made my sig a few different apologetic tones... I've tried to reach out to get us on the same level when I realized someone was taking things meant as alter-uemb-real as real real.. don't know what else I could have done?

4 hours ago, CactusLove said:

new-obsession-you-s2e9.jpg

• Haha 2