UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

I went to the dollar store and noticed the headlines for National Enquirer: Nuclear warfare, WW3 is just weeks away from starting!

Who the fuck still reads the Enquirer anymore anyway?

But Matt Leblanc is now 300 lbs, so I guess that was interesting to know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So ... me and the miniature went out to get breakfast this morning. We step out of the elevator and 2 cops run up behind us mashing the button in a hurry so ... I'm like uh ... okay??

Step outside there's a police squad car, sprinter van, several unfamiliar mini vans and dozens of cops ... just everywhere. Then there's a shit load of plain clothes officers wearing vests with "federal agent" on them picking up stuff in evidence bags .... Im like .... should we ... go back inside ???

Nah. I already paid for this breakfast, we're picking it up. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Vamped said:

So ... me and the miniature went out to get breakfast this morning. We step out of the elevator and 2 cops run up behind us mashing the button in a hurry so ... I'm like uh ... okay??

Step outside there's a police squad car, sprinter van, several unfamiliar mini vans and dozens of cops ... just everywhere. Then there's a shit load of plain clothes officers wearing vests with "federal agent" on them picking up stuff in evidence bags .... Im like .... should we ... go back inside ???

Nah. I already paid for this breakfast, we're picking it up. 

Heart emoji was the best I could do because this 😱 needs to be a post reaction.

Good question, how did you manage to lose someone in a strip club? Seriously what the fuck? The conversations you overhear with these notherfuckers and these goddamn phones. If they don't have that shit on speaker they're talking loud enough so everyone will hear exactly what's going on in their lives.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kudasai said:

Good question, how did you manage to lose someone in a strip club? Seriously what the fuck? The conversations you overhear with these notherfuckers and these goddamn phones. If they don't have that shit on speaker they're talking loud enough so everyone will hear exactly what's going on in their lives.

I've heard that nosy people are quite happy about this.

My parents calculating the exact time I'm taking a nap or watching prons to call me

mathematics-math.gif

I was literally right on the verge of starting a dream for real and my step dad called ...  I was pissed and petty so I just rolled over 

Closed my eyes again .... then my mom calls so I'm like fuck ... maybe it's an emergency 

..... it's not

..... guess I should watch prons to complete the circuit and then the miniature will just barge in talking about pancakes or something 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1