UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

What happened to conversations? What happened to people talking about all the things? What happened to people speaking about what's on their minds without judgement to an extent? When did humans become so sheltered and taboo? When did we go back in time to literally not be able to talk about anything without offending someone about something? Again, this is to an extent. IRL and interweb life have all become trolls and so judgmental of anything different. I miss conversations with people and in the same sense I don't - because who knows who truly is a friend and who is a foe. The end of my brain thoughts.

Lol I gotta look at what Adele said at whatever fuckin awards show she was, at where she won artist of the year, or some shit.  cuz no fuckin way do I believe she got tagged as a “TERF” and “transphobe” just for saying she understands why best male and best female artists were combined to one award but she loves being a woman. I mean wtf that can’t be real  

also why when I cook for my dad at his house nothing comes out right. Wtf is even happening. My cooking was never great but this shit is bonkers.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Whatever happened to Orlando Bloom?

He's on Carnival Row and recently had a baby with Katy Perry. Old Timey Urban Fantasy is usually my jam, but Carnival Row is doing too much for the writers to handle the show well. I'm picky though with anything Fantasy.

Edited by DragonSinger
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

It's men....thugs.... gangstas.....pulling hair

In their defense it was probably hard to get a good grip and momentum when everybody sliding in opposite directions. I just appreciate how after they were pulled apart he was like .... lemme grab my shoes real quick lol 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Invisible man said:

You didn't really miss anything. Besides him thinking he's so much better than Love and saying the same things over and over again in his head. 

It was a struggle to finish it. 

I’ll come back to it one day. It was still a good show 

On 2/10/2022 at 3:56 AM, DragonSinger said:

Being a gold digger is too hard. Them bitches exercise every day and have the hair and skin care routine of a K-pop star. All that while pretending vain ass schmucks are ten times more interesting than they actually are? Dats tew much. Respect, but I can only live like a shut-in witch.

My patience is too short. I would have said something crazy or stopped replying and be right back on somebody's job XD

Unless you find one that likes being talked crazy to

• Like 2

What in the actual fuck?!!

I'm in the kitchen making dinner. Hear this loud ass bang. Come around the corner ... the miniature in a panic saying IM SORRY IM SORRY

My whole Xbox on the floor infront of the entertainment system 

You. Are. Done. 

Do. Not. Touch. My. Xbox. Again.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Vamped said:

What in the actual fuck?!!

I'm in the kitchen making dinner. Hear this loud ass bang. Come around the corner ... the miniature in a panic saying IM SORRY IM SORRY

My whole Xbox on the floor infront of the entertainment system 

You. Are. Done. 

Do. Not. Touch. My. Xbox. Again.

😱

1 hour ago, Kudasai said:

Does anybody actually go to the strip club just for the food? Are the wings that good?

Some strip clubs here used to have decent lunch menus so food bloggers would spread the word about them. There's still one or two with good looking food, but I think the cheap lunches have been gone for years.

• Like 2