UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

I really wanna go buy some coffee mugs .... in like a deep purple color .... for no reason other than to brew tea/coffee and walk around rubbing the cup  only to get distracted and let the contents get cold and throw it out. 

Also I want to go back to the cabins on the other side of TN and stand outside in a sweater in the middle of the winter with said mugs .... like a Tyler Perry movie 

>.>

but that drive up that fucking mountain with no lights and no guard rails. Its jus straight up ... you slip off and you're ontop of somebody else's cabin 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/12/2022 at 5:24 PM, André Toulon said:

Tacos with no cheese and only chicken?

Interesting

That's right, no cheese just chicken and onions and cilantro + limes and delicious sauces. And a couple of times they also included some thin sliced radishes but not every time. 

It can be an uncomfortable amount of chicken, but each taco comes with two tortillas so you can make two skinny mini tacos and add your own ingredients and stuff at home which is what I like to do.

IMG_20220421_183206298.thumb.jpg.feb8a6e5034189acdd888a63b4351cce.jpg

• Like 1
  • D'oh 1

51 minutes ago, Nablonsky said:

That's right, no cheese just chicken and onions and cilantro + limes and delicious sauces. And a couple of times they also included some thin sliced radishes but not every time. 

It can be an uncomfortable amount of chicken, but each taco comes with two tortillas so you can make two skinny mini tacos and add your own ingredients and stuff at home which is what I like to do.

Wow, it took you 2 weeks to get enough money to show me you went to a taco truck and special ordered chicken bread...

Sometimes I truly do feel bad for you

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nablonsky said:

Can confirm... those tacos look awful.

2 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I didn't realize this when the TV show Friends was in its heyday, but I just realized that Ross is incredibly unlikable with next to 0 redeemable qualities. 

For me the most likable characters are Chandler, Joey, and Phoebe.

David Schwimmer's career stalled because of how he was typecast by the role of Ross.

I can't get rid of this weird chemical like smell in the bedroom. I've washed the walls, bleached the floors, put air wick plugins in the outlets. It always comes back and I hate it.

Having a scent war between that and my neighbor that smokes so I can't keep the windows open and the weed smokers 

It's a war and all I have are cleaning supplies Febreeze, Glade, Airwick plug ins and scented candles 

Edited by Vamped
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Poof said:

think its the wrap?

Just checked it and the mattress. It doesn't smell. I dunno maybe it's in the air conditioner or the vents. I just can't get rid of it. 

I guess I could bleach the floors every 4 days but... daaang 

• Sad 2