UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

Super Shredder really makes no sense.  Like, when Splinter and the turtles were exposed to the ooze they turned into humanoid versions of the animals they were.  Same with Tokka and Rahzar.  But why would a human wearing cloth and metal turn into Kevin Nash wearing cloth and a different amount of metal?

• Like 3

Food history is interesting. In Europe, brown bread was peasant food, while white bread was for the upper classes. Same thing with brown rice and white rice in Asia. Now, the opposite is true for both bread and rice, due to machinery and white bread and white rice having longer shelf lives.

• Like 2

I see Batman tomorrow but I have interviews all week but my adhd has seem to been sneaking up on me but my therapy appts are shoved in between but this run on sentence is atrocious.

also the damn landlord won’t send me my mofo contact lenses that the bitch stole. Do I just call the eyeglass place and tell them I never received them? Like what that flying flock do you want to hold them hostage for?

Edited by UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS

16 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Aaahh naaaaw .... I just attempted to tweet Shinji from Evangelion is less of a bitch in the rebuild movies but still a bitch and Twitter said .... most tweeters don't post like this, maybe you should delete it 

I toggle between, "Perhaps I should be a little less cursey in this post" to "I SAID WHAT I SAID!" when that message pops up.

• Haha 1

There are two Russian youtubers I watch. One involved a woman showing minimalism in Russia. She learned English by herself, and wanted to show others daily Russian life. Well, she just left the country to Uzbekistan. I guess it's better than being in Russia, but it is a former Soviet territory. Considering how bad Russia is handling Ukraine, I think she'll be safe.

The other channel is this Russian guy who came to America and studied at a historical black college. He married a black woman, and they both moved to Russia. I'm interested in seeing how this one plays out. They've yet to say anything about the Ukraine situation at all, unlike the other channel.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, bnmjy said:

There are two Russian youtubers I watch. One involved a woman showing minimalism in Russia. She learned English by herself, and wanted to show others daily Russian life. Well, she just left the country to Uzbekistan. I guess it's better than being in Russia, but it is a former Soviet territory. Considering how bad Russia is handling Ukraine, I think she'll be safe.

The other channel is this Russian guy who came to America and studied at a historical black college. He married a black woman, and they both moved to Russia. I'm interested in seeing how this one plays out. They've yet to say anything about the Ukraine situation at all, unlike the other channel.

Ain't no way my black ass would move to Russia. *shudders*

I'mma need folks to stop trending Thor: Love and Thunder until a damn trailer is out. Same thing with Hunter x Hunter. 😭 Stop getting folks' hopes up!

Also, sorry to my neighbors because I will scream like a bitch if a giant spider falls out of the sky onto my head.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

This is going to be me my first foray into legitimate woodworking, complete with dados, rabbets, biscuit joints and a shit ton of wood glue.  It's an expensive hobby.

I remember when those store catalogs like Spiegel used to have woodworking stuff in them to buy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Finding work safety shoes that actually fit has got to be the dumbest experience I've ever had, and yes that includes literally everything COVID-19 related.

Welp, someone is a huge fan of work shoes and doesn't agree with you post....

But don't you work an assembly line or something....I don't think I've ever had to have special shoes for a line, but your line probably has something more dangerous than toasters and coffee makes on it

7 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Welp, someone is a huge fan of work shoes and doesn't agree with you post....

Nah, they just take issue with me saying it's dumber than COVID, which what I actually said is I personally didn't experience anything dumber due to covid..... I endured no COVID tragedies, only masks, and social distancing..... didn't even experience being unemployed/furloughed..... Didn't say anyone else didn't experience anything dumber due to covid.

But don't you work an assembly line or something....I don't think I've ever had to have special shoes for a line, but your line probably has something more dangerous than toasters and coffee makes on it

Not exactly an assembly line, but close enough I guess. They're mandating it soon. I think it sucks and is not needed. 

Me: Maybe I'm too harsh on Georgia and should at least check out what's going on with apartments.

Me after 30 minutes: I totally didn't notice what was missing from reviews of Seattle apartments until I read the Georgia ones; complaints about all the roaches. Yeah, I'mma stick with moving up north.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

Me: Maybe I'm too harsh on Georgia and should at least check out what's going on with apartments.

Me after 30 minutes: I totally didn't notice what was missing from reviews of Seattle apartments until I read the Georgia ones; complaints about all the roaches. Yeah, I'mma stick with moving up north.

The north has roaches but at least in the northeast they don’t fly like they do down south.  idk what pacific NW roaches do. 

I hate bugs. I felt your post down to my toes 😆 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

Not y'all trying to think out the math of how much cocaine you gotta snort in order to run as fast as a car and save gas money 😂.

If I can get the cocaine math right I can save money and have a beach body by July XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2