UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

Who the fuck just rolls up on a complete stranger while they're shopping trying to get buy something for them? Maybe I could've been more nicer but goddamn I just don't want to be fucking bothered while I'm trying to shop especially when I just got off work work.

• Like 1

1. This guilt about missing work is still insane to me. I had 2 meetings today and I had to take the miniature into the office to get my laptop and I feel terrible because I know he was feeling bad. 

2. What is the Magic School Bus ... exactly ... the actual bus 

• Like 1

You dropped off some Schweppes 2 days ago

don't nobody buy Schweppes .... excuse me while I go get the Canada Dry myself. You got that Schweppes to be petty XD

Guess what ... at your housewarming party I'm bringing 1 Little Ceasars pizza with the same disrespect as that Schweppes ... that's for people you don't like 

• Like 2

My autistic (not really, for those who can't take sarcasm) mind noticed a pattern with most places and average temperatures regarding months.

• January 1st coldest month
  • February 2nd coldest month
  • March 4th coldest month
  • April 6th coldest month
  • May 5th hottest month
  • June 3rd hottest month
  • July 1st hottest month
  • August 2nd hottest month
  • September 4th hottest month
  • October 6th hottest month
  • November 5th coldest month
  • December 3rd coldest month

Meaningless numbers, but the way the evens and odds interchange bothers me for some reason . . .

21 hours ago, Vamped said:

You dropped off some Schweppes 2 days ago

don't nobody buy Schweppes .... excuse me while I go get the Canada Dry myself. You got that Schweppes to be petty XD

Guess what ... at your housewarming party I'm bringing 1 Little Ceasars pizza with the same disrespect as that Schweppes ... that's for people you don't like 

I think Sawdy would have something to say about this....

One time my dad bought Schweppe's just because the store was out of Canada Dry. Turns out Schweppe's is actually better, IMO. Can't remember my dad's opinion though. He hasn't bought ginger ale in quite a while.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I think Sawdy would have something to say about this....

One time my dad bought Schweppe's just because the store was out of Canada Dry. Turns out Schweppe's is actually better, IMO. Can't remember my dad's opinion though. He hasn't bought ginger ale in quite a while.

Its cool. We can fight about it too 

• Haha 1

I'm so glad I've already been past the point of not wanting to deal with the fuckery of traditional publishing again. I would not want to be in the spot of trying to figure out my career now because everything is so much harder, especially when it comes to getting data. The goal posts keep changing so what's relevant now could be useless in a few months. Oh, you signed with a publisher because of the awesome editor they have who helped your book become a bestseller? Well shucks. That editor quit after the publisher lowered their pay and doubled their work. Have fun being on hiatus from 1-6 months as they wait to assign you another overworked editor. The unpredictable timetable totz won't piss off readers and affect your sales.

I think the fuck not.

Also thinking about how you guys might not see me for a while. The serial writing thing is doing better numbers than I predicted, and I like money so I gotta be laser focused now. Don't like burn the place down or whatever. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

I'm so glad I've already been past the point of not wanting to deal with the fuckery of traditional publishing again. I would not want to be in the spot of trying to figure out my career now because everything is so much harder, especially when it comes to getting data. The goal posts keep changing so what's relevant now could be useless in a few months. Oh, you signed with a publisher because of the awesome editor they have who helped your book become a bestseller? Well shucks. That editor quit after the publisher lowered their pay and doubled their work. Have fun being on hiatus from 1-6 months as they wait to assign you another overworked editor. The unpredictable timetable totz won't piss off readers and affect your sales.

I think the fuck not.

Also thinking about how you guys might not see me for a while. The serial writing thing is doing better numbers than I predicted, and I like money so I gotta be laser focused now. Don't like burn the place down or whatever. 

Congratulations  

you’re asking a lot when you ask us to not burn the place down 😬😆

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

I got my wallet jacked out of my hotel room last night, so…. It’s going to be a fucking wild day of how resilient I can be…

so I’m thinking about that.

Damn did you let people into the room or did it happen when you weren’t in the room?

13 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Yeah, and I didn’t realize you could fly without ID… but you can… and it takes showing up 4 hours early to the airport and… whatever they need to do to verify me…

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Hopefully they can catch whoever did it. What a fuckin nightmare for you.