UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

6 minutes ago, mthor said:

Some people are fun to stick needles in, though.

My anxiety is too bad. I always look away when people have to stick me or draw blood but I've seen people stare intently as they get stuck. I'm always like .... don't want to make anyone nervous

These dramatic old people at the clinic scream everyday like they are being stabbed through the heart 

Too much pressure 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

You had a Kurenai avatar for like the longest time.  

Can't come out of the gate with Naruto characters. Feel the crowd, see if they even talk about Naruto first. Mermista is safe. 

If nobody's  seen She-ra then it's just a brown girl with a ponytail

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vamped said:

My anxiety is too bad. I always look away when people have to stick me or draw blood but I've seen people stare intently as they get stuck. I'm always like .... don't want to make anyone nervous

These dramatic old people at the clinic scream everyday like they are being stabbed through the heart 

Too much pressure 

I've tried to get out of the habit of staring at people when they stick me. I'm just curious to see if the blood will immediately come out because back in the day it used to take like three tries or giving up and going for my hand. It's also just interesting to watch if you're used to it. One nurse thought I had a phobia of blood because of the staring, so I try not to do it anymore.

• Like 2

My former bandmate posted on facebook like a month ago he got a brand new Gibson SG Tribute guitar.... Tonight he messages me offering to sell it to me for like half the price he bought for because he really needs the money..... It is soooooooo tempting to take the offer..... but I've got two Gibson Les Pauls and a Jamstik midi guitar, I thought I was set for guitars for a good long while..... But despite my idolization of Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi, I've never owned an SG before..... Decisions, decisions.....

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

My former bandmate posted on facebook like a month ago he got a brand new Gibson SG Tribute guitar.... Tonight he messages me offering to sell it to me for like half the price he bought for because he really needs the money..... It is soooooooo tempting to take the offer..... but I've got two Gibson Les Pauls and a Jamstik midi guitar, I thought I was set for guitars for a good long while..... But despite my idolization of Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi, I've never owned an SG before..... Decisions, decisions.....

treat-yo-self-gif | As Heather's World Turns

• Haha 2

After seeing that locker room clip with Carlton, I can't watch the Bel-Air remake for a while. That shit gave me high school flashbacks. Like it actually got me heated remembering coonish shit like that was why I had to waste my time correcting white folks because so-and-so let them say 'insert slur'.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DragonSinger said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Todrick gone and pissed off so many Big Brother fans that they're dragging out receipts I ain't even seen before. That man gonna be CRYIN' when he reach the real world again. It's what his trifling, scamming, cooning ass deserves.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who's watching CBB. Todrick is so full of himself. He's gonna be shocked at the damage control waiting for him.

And I don't know how you feel about her, but I want Miesha to win. Bitch is really tough. Normally, the most competitive person is voted out early. She made it this far, so I think she deserves to win.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

Glad to know I'm not the only one who's watching CBB. Todrick is so full of himself. He's gonna be shocked at the damage control waiting for him.

And I don't know how you feel about her, but I want Miesha to win. Bitch is really tough. Normally, the most competitive person is voted out early. She made it this far, so I think she deserves to win.

I've only seen clips because I'm not in to reality shows, but it's great to see his assholery get more exposure. The dancing industry is toxic as fuck and extremely hard to get paid well in, so people like him who fuck over dancers constantly while having so many opportunities handed to him piss me the fuck off. I see why the knives came out for Shanna though. The way that man hates his own skin color and wants to be a white blonde chick so badly...SMH.

• Like 1

I honestly have no clue how some of you are virgins...I'm an idiot...I just realized my brand of flirting is trash. 

I was sending the girl at the store pics of a cash car I saw since she's looking for one....I said did you get those pics I sent you, and she said "omg, you sent me nudes" and my response was "just the tea bag" and I held up the Lipton iced tea I was bringing to the counter....she laughed.....me, on the other hand, was like 🤦🏿‍♂️

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I honestly have no clue how some of you are virgins...I'm an idiot...I just realized my brand of flirting is trash. 

I was sending the girl at the store pics of a cash car I saw since she's looking for one....I said did you get those pics I sent you, and she said "omg, you sent me nudes" and my response was "just the tea bag" and I held up the Lipton iced tea I was bringing to the counter....she laughed.....me, on the other hand, was like 🤦🏿‍♂️

Being witty at the right moment is womens kryptonite….

this bomb ass dick helps too.

• Haha 2

Do coupons still save money? More so than just rewards programs through credit cards and just the grocery store rewards? I saw last year I saved 1500 in just using one grocery store and the rewards program, now… of course… did I really save money if it’s cheaper somewhere else?

idk… spaghetti squash is over priced imo.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

idk… spaghetti squash is over priced imo.

Ooh, I was just wondering what side I was gonna make....might make some veggie pasta....

Hay much are there where you are... Last time I bought one, which I'm sure was pre pandemic, it was like 3 bucks for a pretty large one.....granted, I've only ever bought it at the farmees market....never even looked at one in a grocery store

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Ooh, I was just wondering what side I was gonna make....might make some veggie pasta....

Hay much are there where you are... Last time I bought one, which I'm sure was pre pandemic, it was like 3 bucks for a pretty large one.....granted, I've only ever bought it at the farmees market....never even looked at one in a grocery store

7.50 for this bitch

image.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • D'oh 1

Trying to go back and watch a Gundam series that's not 08th MS Team, G Gundam, or that newer one .... advent of the red comet or whatever 

I can't. 

Here comes this under age girl that everybody is obsessed with, main character on the autism spectrum

...... bunch of old dudes in hot suits 

Bruh .....what are y'all even talking about?

You just talking to be talking?!

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bdnz7tdnt4prt78adbx

• Like 1

☠️☠️ Big Brother fans are posting links under posts about Todrick hall to the government site for reporting PPP Loan fraud because it's suspected he used his loan money to buy a house instead of paying his dancers like he was supposed to. Y'all are petty as fuck, and I like it.

And OMG, folks are still arguing about what's considered Atlanta after that music video clip went viral.