UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

I fucked around and somehow overlooked my regular day to day bras when I did laundry so now I'm in this pretty decorative one .... but my tits are pushed up so high I feel like they're on a little serving tray. Why is there a little keyhole hole between the cups. No way people wear little sexy underwear under their clothes daily .... just for working. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My kid is suddenly into Pokemon after watching Ash and Go(?) in Pokemon Journey. 

..... I feel like this new kid may have a crush on Ash??

>.>

But also at this point is Team Rocket even still villains or are they just supervising Ash to make sure he doesn't die while he's away from home? 

• Haha 2

The date I went on? Well the best friend decided to butt their nose in and now make things awkward discussing about what intentions the date has with me and doesn't want me getting hurt.

The date respectfully said they want to keep that information between the two of us and discuss between the two of us...
but I didn't have any part of the original conversation and now I feel panicked because now I feel like I'm implementing something that I'm not - and now the date is potentially going to run away. 

>_< 

Edited by UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS
wrong butts
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

The date I went on? Well the best friend decided to butt their nose in and now make things awkward discussing about what intentions the date has with me and doesn't want me getting hurt.

The date respectfully said they want to keep that information between the two of us and discuss between the two of us...
but I didn't have any part of the original conversation and now I feel panicked because now I feel like I'm implementing something that I'm not - and now the date is potentially going to run away. 

>_< 

How did you even get in the situation of your friend acting like some teenager's dad asking what are your intentions with my daughter?

Is their intention to cock block or .... ?

I dunno ... if we're not getting dick together, aint nobody getting dick? 

• Haha 1

That I hate my coworkers man'splaining everything. I've had a lot of issues in the past with being a perfectionist in previous jobs, to the point where I was taken advantage of. And so with this job I decided to take a back seat and not be so particular about certain things. However now I'm being talked down to because I am not as thorough as everyone else. 

To give an example, I was wiping down tables one day and  There was a marker stain on a table that was not coming up. so I go and get a Magic eraser from the break room to get the stain off the table and one of the guys questions me about how often I use the magic eraser and says that's not how you clean.  He said that the magic eraser will ruin the finish on the table. but I've seen them use it for marker stains, that's why we have the product in the store. so I begin to say that I made the marker stain and that it was my fault and I'm cleaning it up when it wasn't my fault I just wanted to get out of the conversation.

I feel like I'm being baited sometimes because there was one occasion where I was asked asked how I cook and told my male colleagues that I mostly know how to deep fry food and they went about telling me that I deep fry my food incorrectly and wouldn't let me speak.

It's frustrating when someone asks you a question and then proceeds to talk over you When you answer them. 

I hope I don't offend anybody by saying this but one of them is a feminite gay man,  The other is a guy that talks about strip clubs all the time. The gay man is the one that tried to coach me on how to properly clean. I just feel like I get more issues from the males in my job than the females.

Edited by Stonergoth187
I'm on a cellphone and using voice to text
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Stonergoth187 said:

That I hate my coworkers man'splaining everything. I've had a lot of issues in the past with being a perfectionist in previous jobs, to the point where I was taken advantage of. And so with this job I decided to take a back seat and not be so particular about certain things. However now I'm being talked down to because I am not as thorough as everyone else. 

To give an example, I was wiping down tables one day and  There was a marker stain on a table that was not coming up. so I go and get a Magic eraser from the break room to get the stain off the table and one of the guys questions me about how often I use the magic eraser and says that's not how you clean.  He said that the magic eraser will ruin the finish on the table. but I've seen them use it for marker stains, that's why we have the product in the store. so I begin to say that I made the marker stain and that it was my fault and I'm cleaning it up when it wasn't my fault I just wanted to get out of the conversation.

I feel like I'm being baited sometimes because there was one occasion where I was asked asked how I cook and told my male colleagues that I mostly know how to deep fry food and they went about telling me that I deep fry my food incorrectly and wouldn't let me speak.

It's frustrating when someone asks you a question and then proceeds to talk over you When you answer them. 

I hope I don't offend anybody by saying this but one of them is a feminite gay man,  The other is a guy that talks about strip clubs all the time. The gay man is the one that tried to coach me on how to properly clean. I just feel like I get more issues from the males in my job than the females.

Whatever they try to say just ask .... you done now or what? 

Then ask him if they want to tell you how to put on a tampon while they're at it. Otherwise I'd just walk away every time. 

Oh lemme show you how to clean ?

oh ... okay 

Walks Away GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Vamped said:

How did you even get in the situation of your friend acting like some teenager's dad asking what are your intentions with my daughter?

Is their intention to cock block or .... ?

I dunno ... if we're not getting dick together, aint nobody getting dick? 

Did we make the pact of not getting dick together aint nobody getting the dick or the best friend?

Because I'll go along with that pact with you - the best friend is just super over protective because of the abusive relationships I've been in in the past.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

Did we make the pact of not getting dick together aint nobody getting the dick or the best friend?

Because I'll go along with that pact with you - the best friend is just super over protective because of the abusive relationships I've been in in the past.

You dont want to go into that pact with me. I am not responsible for preventing anyone from getting dicked down. My philosophy is the opposite, get as much as you want. 1 serving, 2 servings, 2 simultaneous servings? Heap it on. 

I feel like you can be a concerned friend but not to the point that its detrimental. If you and this guy have just started dating and its nothing serious yet, they shouldn't have shoehorned their way into it. Its different if y'all have a history and were looking to take it another level. 

You can date casually and not have any expectations. I'd be turned off if somebody asked me as an adult, what my intentions were, even if my intentions were just to go and watch Spiderman. How did they get the opportunity to interrogate the guy in the first place? 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Vamped said:

You dont want to go into that pact with me. I am not responsible for preventing anyone from getting dicked down. My philosophy is the opposite, get as much as you want. 1 serving, 2 servings, 2 simultaneous servings? Heap it on. 

I feel like you can be a concerned friend but not to the point that its detrimental. If you and this guy have just started dating and its nothing serious yet, they shouldn't have shoehorned their way into it. Its different if y'all have a history and were looking to take it another level. 

You can date casually and not have any expectations. I'd be turned off if somebody asked me as an adult, what my intentions were, even if my intentions were just to go and watch Spiderman. How did they get the opportunity to interrogate the guy in the first place? 

That's a good question. I'm not even sure how the friend decided to jimmy their wrench into the situation came about - but speaking of watching Spiderman - now I don't even think going to see Batman next week is even happening. It was an awkward conversation - and then the conversation brought up to me - was just "completely out of the blue" from their perspective of conversation so now I'm left in the dark of what the eff is even going on.

18 minutes ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

That's a good question. I'm not even sure how the friend decided to jimmy their wrench into the situation came about - but speaking of watching Spiderman - now I don't even think going to see Batman next week is even happening. It was an awkward conversation - and then the conversation brought up to me - was just "completely out of the blue" from their perspective of conversation so now I'm left in the dark of what the eff is even going on.

I wouldn't worry about. If he wants to go on a date, he'll call back and let you know. If not, on to the next.

"A man is like a bus- miss one, catch the next" - Dr Koko Zauditu Selassie

Edited by Vamped
  • Like 1

There are two groups mad at Sam Elliott right now. The first group are movie/history buffs who are like, "Bitch, cowboys got into a bunch of gay shit, like reaalllly gay shit, and don't you dare forget about Kurosawa's work!

Group 2: Where is the Chippendales Western, you lying sonofabitch? WHERE IS IT!