UnevenEdge

i am doing dnd tonigth

ghostrek

3 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Bro just go to dnd. Thread twist: Ghostrek is  the dungeon master. Lol I've never played DND in my life, but from what I've heard from various nerd circles I've been in some group is in for it. xD

no i am not

@ghostrekeither do what I said or you are dead to me.. Lol  If you want an explanation I can give you a a lot of reasons to watch Species if you havent.... For one the shit came out at least at a time I could justify someone taking Startrek seriously...Secondly... Come on man.. 

If I tell him the plot it's too sad I think he'll miss the value.. This Sci Fi story does offer everything though, and it's an older thing I just stumbled on.

I'm not just trollling with the suggestion, but if Ghostrek wasn't fake, I think he'd love it. :|

and @ghostrek2  because why not...This entire site is boring as fuck....

but Ghostrek really... Species is a top knotch Sci Fi classic if you arent a 3rd partyty joke alt let's discuss..

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

3 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

@ghostrekeither do what I said or you are dead to me.. Lol  If you want an explanation I can give you a a lot of reasons to watch Species if you havent.... For one the shit came out at least at a time I could justify someone taking Startrek seriously...Secondly... Come on man.. 

If I tell him the plot it's too sad I think he'll miss the value.. This Sci Fi story does offer everything though, and it's an older thing I just stumbled on.

I'm not just trollling with the suggestion, but if Ghostrek wasn't fake, I think he'd love it. :|

and @ghostrek2  because why not...This entire site is boring as fuck....

but Ghostrek really... Species is a top knotch Sci Fi classic if you arent a 3rd partyty joke alt let's discuss..

okay you're creeping me out for 1

2 I am not the division masks because this to my first campaign ever pay pet played so yeah I'm not the dungeon master

8 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

okay you're creeping me out for 1

2 I am not the division masks because this to my first campaign ever pay pet played so yeah I'm not the dungeon master

Lmao... you could never be a DM.... I hope you rolled your stats on real life.... intelligence 2.... stamina 2.... charisma 6 (big dick goes a long way)... dexterity 2.... 

But you'd probably play best as some kind of mentally challenged bard

1 hour ago, Sawdamizer said:

Lmao... you could never be a DM.... I hope you rolled your stats on real life.... intelligence 2.... stamina 2.... charisma 6 (big dick goes a long way)... dexterity 2.... 

But you'd probably play best as some kind of mentally challenged bard

his charisma is 19

• Like 1

Ghostrek if you enjoyed D&D I think you'd enjoy the freeform RP we're doing in the games thread.

Read what we got so far, come up with a fun character, and run into us on the road while we search for whoever killed a pair of lizard folk (and also like 30 other quests we started but have yet to double back on).

https://unevenedge.com/topic/51910-uemb-improv-rp-gaming-thing/