UnevenEdge

Seriously why is it so dead arent half of you people stuck at home anyway?

PhilosipherStoned

20 minutes ago, Azalar Hex said:

This is the world us shut-ins have been waiting for.  Now we are the most experienced of you all.  We will rule this new diseased world.

Please don't visit me virtually either.

Imma harass the shit out of you until I get the perfect spaghetti taco recipe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

That's a disgusting suggestion. Besides have either of them truly "left"

Yeah fuggs can't last more than 5 mins before getting sniped and Zeni has resorted to having his #1 fan post here in his stead.

Riiight. So fugs doesn't have an alt here that she uses for normal non finger snapping shit, and zeni's number one fan isn't zeni himself. I suppose that's at least a buyable story.. 

*coughs but it sounds like I'm trying to say bullshit*

idk man I think I might be coming down with a case of la corona.. I don't like that beer either that's not what I meant. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

On 3/29/2020 at 1:30 AM, PhilosipherStoned said:

Riiight. So fugs doesn't have an alt here that she uses for normal non finger snapping shit, and zeni's number one fan isn't zeni himself. I suppose that's at least a buyable story.. 

Nah.

*shifty eyes*
No, definitely not.

Edited by Ric

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

What kind of job is granting you the affordability? Unless once again you are speaking of college..

Not college. I work in health insurance. I’m like the forgotten black sheep of the health care industry until you actually have an issue going on and want medical coverage. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, sahockeygrl15 said:

Not college. I work in health insurance. I’m like the forgotten black sheep of the health care industry until you actually have an issue going on and want medical coverage. 

omg they've tried to hire me as one of those roaming agents a lot. More than one company in fact.. I guess thank you for your service in the feild I studied, and passed pretty much all the tests to be licensed for health insurance, and probably more in my state, but couldn't follow through with any companies offer of employment.. This one company was just offering me cold sales shit, and apparently wanted me enough to send like 3 of their agents in the area to my door to try to make me reconsider my decision to find more... economically secure employment for my time.

I definitely do understand there are substantially more profitable positions within these companies, and they do provide decent services..maybe overall.. though that's why I felt like I had to refuse to be their bitch boy. 

1 hour ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Beats prostitution if you ask me, but hey if it's your thing.. 

I have nothing against prostitutes or prostitution just be your own pimp.

Ill be damned if Im sucking all the dick and then giving the money away. 

• Like 1