UnevenEdge

I got the most basic generic mother fucker

Still Me

3 minutes ago, Vamped said:

..... mashed fucking potatoes?! Wtf?!

I like the fact that not only is their favorite store a drug store, but it should be FUCKING OBVIOUS.

In the vein of Flintstones vitamins, is there such thing as Batman vitamins? I'd get them something along those lines if they exist. If their favorite store is "Wallgreens, duhhhhhhhhhh" get them some fucking medication for mild ass ailments.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I like the fact that not only is their favorite store a drug store, but it should be FUCKING OBVIOUS.

In the vein of Flintstones vitamins, is there such thing as Batman vitamins? I'd get them something along those lines if they exist. If their favorite store is "Wallgreens, duhhhhhhhhhh" get them some fucking medication for mild ass ailments.

I actually thought the Walgreens thing was sort of an inside joke because Stillme is like a pharmacist or something  but I dunno .... thats me assuming

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Still Me said:

What the FUCK am I supposed to get him?....he’s just so.... boring....and...he ain’t no shemar Moore 

A basketball....

I can tell you as someone who played basketball and his parents didn't bother to get to know him as a person....any holiday, birthday, special event, whatever....just buy him a basketball.....or basketball shoes.....but a basketball is cheaper

Edited by Mix

Where are you guys getting "mashed potatoes"?  That clearly says "Mash potatoes".  He likes potatoes that are for him to mash.  He already said what he wanted.  Rotten potatoes.

Well either that or collector's potatoes themed off of a television show from the '70s.

Edited by Azalar Hex
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Azalar Hex said:

Where are you guys getting "mashed potatoes"?  That clearly says "Mash potatoes".  He likes potatoes that are for him to mash.  He already said what he wanted.  Rotten potatoes.

Well either that or collector's potatoes themed off of a television show from the '70s.

This made me LOL in real life. Bravo. xD

Seems like sports stuff is your easiest lead since you could get any trinket with a logo and it’d comply with one of his major interests. 

He seems like the kind of dude who would be happy with a beer bottle opener that had his favorite sports team’s logo on it. Possible a glass with his favorite sports team’s logo on it as a runner-up.

On 12/13/2019 at 8:45 AM, imchapp.in said:

Seems like sports stuff is your easiest lead since you could get any trinket with a logo and it’d comply with one of his major interests. 

He seems like the kind of dude who would be happy with a beer bottle opener that had his favorite sports team’s logo on it. Possible a glass with his favorite sports team’s logo on it as a runner-up.

Yeah I went to some sports shop and got him this stainless steel travel mug....apparently it’s one of those ones you register online and it’s got a lifetime warrantee......I’m gonna fill it with candy and call it a day

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Uggh I gotta be at a company christmas party in a bit... Wish me luck.

A few tips:

• Don't show up naked.  It's frowned upon to show up naked, although feel free to strip during the festivities.
  • As tempting as it is, don't pre-game by downing a bottle of Kraken.  You want to have all of your inhibitions in place until the boss drops theirs.
  • Bring your cellphone.  You can record incriminating video/audio and take photos of anyone you may need to extort in the future.
  • Have a written contract prepared regarding any important pay raises/promotions you want for your boss to sign.  This way you've got documentation for the court if your boss signs it and tries to back out because "they were drunk." 
  • Thanks 1