UnevenEdge

Vic Mignogna is in Trouble

ben0119

I would like to enter it into record that my client did not in fact... play a tentacle slime monster... he in fact... played a tentacle SLUG monster.

Also it's pretty clear Asuna was into it and gave her full consent.

CASE DISMISSED.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Daos said:

They were in anime that were sexually charged, therefor they are fair game for whatever Vic wants to do to them.

This guy knows the law. CASE CLOSED.

It's dumb, but it didn't stop the other side from trying to make Vic out as a neo nazi, because an FMA fanclub called him fuhrer 15 years ago. Both sides are picking some dumb arguments. I guess they're both going for the mountain of evidence outweighs the quality approach. 

• Like 1

There's juuuuuust a bit of a difference between being an actor playing a sexually explicit character vs allowing your own personal fanclub to refer to you by a clearly Nazi-tinged nickname because it's the name of a completely different character that you didn't even play, who is a villain that's your character's enemy and pretty heavily inspired by Hitler. Like, there was definitely a point where he could have said "Hey girls, please don't call me that" instead of letting that continue.

• Thanks 2

I'm honestly taken aback that there's at least one person here who legit believes Funimation will be punished for any of this. Vic committed a crime. The DBZ cast however were having fun goofing around recording silly things for only their own purposes that werent ever supposed to be leaked. It's not even a double-standard.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, elfie said:

I'm honestly taken aback that there's at least one person here who legit believes Funimation will be punished for any of this. Vic committed a crime. The DBZ cast however were having fun goofing around recording silly things for only their own purposes that werent ever supposed to be leaked. It's not even a double-standard.

Why am I not surprised that you side with Funi and kickvic on this.

I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of those here are liberals or SJWs.

• D'oh 1

3 hours ago, Daos said:

Here's the latest attempt to try and deflect this

1 hour ago, elfie said:

............ you know what I'm gonna say, right?

38 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

Knight Rider going after an uncharacteristically terrified Vegeta in the thumbnail is the only good thing about that video.

love how yall snowflakes are so in denial.

You've seen Chuck Huber's affidavit right? All that's going on stems from Funi and Sabat. Huber wanted to stay neutral in the matter, but did mention how all this with Vic has been in planning for years, and he doesn't believe Vic is guilty of any of that. And there's all the statements from convention owners that show Sabat, Soye, and Rial were all actively trying to get cons to break contracts with Vic. There's also the so called "handler" of Vic that in Soye's affidavit i believe tried saying that Vic forced himself on her, while the woman put out an affidavit of her own that goes entirely against what Soye is saying of her.

And then there's the fact that Soye's a wife beater and threatened to kill dogs and a judges family. But yall snowflakes will continue to be in denial, especially Elfie.

• D'oh 2

23 hours ago, EmpressAngel said:

There's juuuuuust a bit of a difference between being an actor playing a sexually explicit character vs allowing your own personal fanclub to refer to you by a clearly Nazi-tinged nickname because it's the name of a completely different character that you didn't even play, who is a villain that's your character's enemy and pretty heavily inspired by Hitler. Like, there was definitely a point where he could have said "Hey girls, please don't call me that" instead of letting that continue.

It was dumb teenage fans, and they hadn't called him it in years; possibly because they realized on their own that it didn't make sense and you probably shouldn't call people titles that are associated with war criminals. I really doubt Vic went Goose stepping up to them at a con and demanded to be addressed as mine fuhrer as he put out a salute. Either way it was a very grasping at straws moment on the defenses side. Much like the joke dub lines being harmless, I don't think that people in the 2005-2009 range had the same foresight we have now, of how bad this is going to look on paper. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

It was dumb teenage fans, and they hadn't called him it in years; possibly because they realized on their own that it didn't make sense and you probably shouldn't call people titles that are associated with war criminals. I really doubt Vic went Goose stepping up to them at a con and demanded to be addressed as mine fuhrer as he put out a salute. Either way it was a very grasping at straws moment on the defenses side. Much like the joke dub lines being harmless, I don't think that people in the 2005-2009 range had the same foresight we have now, of how bad this is going to look on paper. 

I side with Vic on all this, but at the same time I won't pretend he's an angel. He wasn't exactly faithful during the time he was engaged, but that shouldn't be something that can be used against ending your career. 

With his history of being very passionate with his fans, hugging and kissing them, out of context that does sound bad. Though part of Hubers affidavit mentioned that it's very common for the VAs to do things like that with fans. Hell, Rial even had one of her fans start spanking her ass with a paddle. Vic honestly reminds me of a teacher that I had back in high school, back then he was in his late 40s, by now he's most definitely in his 50s, so around the same age as Vic. That teacher of mine definitely didn't want to act his age, on a social level he'd act like he's in his 20s, him being very passionate with his students, him treating them all like they're the center of attention, the way he does that makes him look like a creep, though he's never done anything like hug or kiss his students for obvious reasons. What I'm getting at with this is Vic and my teacher are both guys that act a lot younger than they are, and get so passionate about things to where it looks questionable to those watching, but in reality no harm is being done. 

I remember in Vics deposition they bring up how he gives kisses to his fans, them trying to spin it in a way to make it sound like a pedo thing to do. Vic responding with kisses on the cheek and forehead isn't wrong. In that context it does sound wrong, but when you look at the fact that there's many cultures, like Italians that I'm pretty sure Vic is to some degree, that are very expressive and hands on, that describing Vic best. 

Also, closing statement on this, any one that's seen the deposition for Rial and Soye can obviously tell they have nothing to show for their allegations, and that it's so easy to poke holes in their story. They have zero evidence aside from some blog site and a Google document that anyone can edit. They've even had witnesses that they mention that witnessed Vics actions that release their own statements saying they had ZERO involvement with him, or any involvement they did have with him, nothing happened. 

• D'oh 4

It just fucking baffles me that his fans can come up with some weird conspiracy in which dozens of unrelated people, both within the professional anime industry and just fans, all came together over a decade ago with the singular goal of destroying Vic's career out of...jealously? Boredom? Feminist SJW brainwashing? Whatever the reason, they began quietly seeding the internet with stories about his inappropriate behavior, completely fabricating evidence or somehow tricking this pure-hearted man into innocent encounters that they knew would look bad later. Then, of course, they caused the #metoo movement that brought down Harvey Weinstein and finally gave their cult the opportunity to launch their attack, mercilessly ruining this poor soul for their own selfish amusement. This is all much more likely than the idea that this one specific dude with a huge reputation for being a creepy fucko is actually a creepy fucko and has a long history of doing bad things.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EmpressAngel said:

It just fucking baffles me that his fans can come up with some weird conspiracy in which dozens of unrelated people, both within the professional anime industry and just fans, all came together over a decade ago with the singular goal of destroying Vic's career out of...jealously? Boredom? Feminist SJW brainwashing? Whatever the reason, they began quietly seeding the internet with stories about his inappropriate behavior, completely fabricating evidence or somehow tricking this pure-hearted man into innocent encounters that they knew would look bad later. Then, of course, they caused the #metoo movement that brought down Harvey Weinstein and finally gave their cult the opportunity to launch their attack, mercilessly ruining this poor soul for their own selfish amusement. This is all much more likely than the idea that this one specific dude with a huge reputation for being a creepy fucko is actually a creepy fucko and has a long history of doing bad things.

I bet you voted for Hillary and support mass immigration to the US

• D'oh 3

PSA: Downvoting the troll will only feed his desire to keep posting things that piss you off. Just put him on your ignore list and pretend like he doesn't exist, and he'll have no power over you.

Unless you get satisfaction out of downvoting him and telling him to fuck off, otherwise go nuts. I'm not here to make your decisions for you.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hello There said:

love how yall snowflakes are so in denial.

You've seen Chuck Huber's affidavit right? All that's going on stems from Funi and Sabat. Huber wanted to stay neutral in the matter, but did mention how all this with Vic has been in planning for years, and he doesn't believe Vic is guilty of any of that. And there's all the statements from convention owners that show Sabat, Soye, and Rial were all actively trying to get cons to break contracts with Vic. There's also the so called "handler" of Vic that in Soye's affidavit i believe tried saying that Vic forced himself on her, while the woman put out an affidavit of her own that goes entirely against what Soye is saying of her.

And then there's the fact that Soye's a wife beater and threatened to kill dogs and a judges family. But yall snowflakes will continue to be in denial, especially Elfie.

I heard about the affidavit and no I will never read about it because I don't care, because it won't matter. Nothing will become of Funimation. Why the FUCK are you even here!?!

18 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

PSA: Downvoting the troll will only feed his desire to keep posting things that piss you off. Just put him on your ignore list and pretend like he doesn't exist, and he'll have no power over you.

Unless you get satisfaction out of downvoting him and telling him to fuck off, otherwise go nuts. I'm not here to make your decisions for you.

Don't call him a troll. You might scare him into threatening to leave for the third time. He might wait a whole four minutes to post after that.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, helpme said:

That's bucket have you not learned anything by now? 

I know that's Bucket, I just care so little about Bucket that I barely retain information about him, unlike our former resident One Piece fanatic who I swear would've killed someone who looked at him wrong if he could get away with it.

Vic defenders remind me of Michael Jackson fans. No matter what evidence you give them they'll never believe it.

"Hey so they found photos of naked young boys at his house" 

LIES! He's INNOCENT!

"A maid saw him in the shower with a young boy"

LIES LIES LIES

"A young boy said he sodomized him"

NOPE DIDN'T HAPPEN NO NO NO HE WROTE THRILLER

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

I doubt bucket is a fan. He's just found a topic where he can take a stupid stance and get people to pay attention to him.

You mean like some sort of a.... mythological creature? Like from LOTR or something? Like a.... big green..... orc of some sort?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, helpme said:

Isn't he the one that kept flagging every single thing of elfies deviantart page?

No, wasn't me. 

Also that dude was a spaz that blocked me on DA in the first couple days of me being a watcher, I'd point out a thing or two and he'd start making screeching noises, getting butt hurt over it. As for flagging things on DA, wasn't me. It was around the time he blocked me that he got flagged for doing a lewd drawing of a 10yo anime girl

• D'oh 1