UnevenEdge

Vic Mignogna is in Trouble

ben0119

18 hours ago, stilgar said:

I think it might be too late for medical attention.

At 3 pm the patient was pronounced braindead. 

Oddly, the patient kept typing on his computer.

So what did I miss, what was the image that was supposedly going to get him banned?

• D'oh 1

On 9/5/2019 at 12:28 AM, High Ground said:

take a deep breath.... and relax.

also I love how kickvicers attack Ty, accusing him of being a fraud, 3rd rate lawyer, etc. when he's about as real as it gets as a lawyer. You wanna see a joke of a lawyer? look at Casey, the idiot that Soye and Monica hired. In Soye's deposition there was three times that Casey objected to a question Ty asked Soye, and it's just funny how the first time he did that, Ty just says to him "that's not how this works." During deposition a lawyer isn't allowed to object to a question made by the other judge. And then there was one question Ty asked, and Soye just looked at him and said he's not answering that, Ty taken back by that. Casey tried defending Soye, telling Ty to let it go, it obvious that Ty was losing his patience playing their games.

I don't even care too much for Vic as a voice actor, and honestly not even as a person. I don't think he's guilty in this, but I don't think he's an angel, and I don't approve of his life choices. When it comes to Ty though, that dude is a legend. And for ignorant folks I see online that want to call him third rate, or in cases where I've seen people try to say he's only going after Funi for the money, the dude and his firm have represented companies and individuals worth exponentially more than Vic (accounting for the GFM money), Funi is worth around 100mil (though after they lose DBZ and they lose this case and people find out even more so how bad they are, I imagine they're gonna be downsizing), Ty has represented companies worth far more than Funi, the dude being a partner for a major law firm. And for those that are still reading this I'm hoping that if I praise Ty enough I'll grow a beard as mighty as his. Now downvote me more daddy (Top Gun, elfie, helpme)

Let's all remember Hello there/ High ground and his greatest hits.

"Ty Beard is a legend!"

• Haha 2
  • D'oh 1

On 10/4/2019 at 9:40 PM, High Ground said:

And I still think it's because of that, in addition to him being a conservative (that being a reason that he mentioned in his deposition) why a lot of people at Funi, such as Greg Ayres whose gay, didn't think too highly of him, especially since in the VA business Vic was more wellknown and successful than most of them

I thought liberals were the professional victim snowflakes. 😏

The fact this argument was used in a court of law is every bit as hilarious as it is utterly pathetic.

Edited by naraku360
  • Like 3
  • D'oh 1

On 10/4/2019 at 9:40 PM, High Ground said:

I was talking to a real life buddy of mine that's been following all this stuff, he comes from a family of policemen, and he himself is going through school to be a lawyer, point being he's pretty knowledgeable on the law and legal proceedings

Lol

"I was talking to my buddy, who definitely exists and is conveniently an expert in everything I need him to be in, and he says I'm right. No citations needed, because you know you can just take my word."

• Like 2
  • D'oh 1

Guest burnthetrash
3 hours ago, naraku360 said:

Funny how you look at what I posted and only respond to that!

Ha! Got em!

it was pretty late that night, and I actually work for a living and don't expect to just be handed everything, I just got home an hour before that shit. Had more trouble keeping things coherent and not making typos then.

Guest burnthetrash

Your opinions matter not to me, for I know that in the eyes of God I am right, and the rest of you idiots, especially Naraku and my nibbas Top Gun and Daos will be having a circle jerk in hell one day. obvious bait.jpg

Guest burnthetrash

Relating to the topic, it's interesting watching Rekieta's stream from last night, talking about what's happening moving forward. Ty mentioned how they knew full well that they were gonna get shot down in court, Ty isn't allowed to criticize the court, but he did mention how it was a case where all the focus was on the defendants, the judge (Chupp) allowing them as much time as needed to tell the court why they're innocent, while for the plaintiffs side they were shot down so frequently to the point where they could barely get a word in. Ty mentioning how they anticipated this result months ago, so knew they were gonna have to go through the court of appeals.

And now my dedicated faggot haters will blast me over that, calling me deluded and so on, despite me just passing on what was said by Ty in a livestream about this.

Edited by burnthetrash

7 minutes ago, burnthetrash said:

And now my dedicated faggot haters will blast me over that, calling me deluded and so on, despite me just passing on what was said by Ty in a livestream about this.

Maybe because you're believing and spreading the word of an incompetent chode?

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, burnthetrash said:

it was pretty late that night, and I actually work for a living and don't expect to just be handed everything, I just got home an hour before that shit. Had more trouble keeping things coherent and not making typos then.

Congratulations?

Most people here work, too.

• Like 2
  • D'oh 1

54 minutes ago, elfie said:

.. did he just change his username AGAIN!!?

No, I went from Hello There to High Ground, funny though cause that name change happened after I got banned. I made the previous account to talk to Katt about my banning and other things. I then made a couple posts here, and I guess I got banned by Raptorpat for the remark in my last one, which I find funny since I've been called a retard and worse by Daos and others for over a week, to which I report those posts, but when I say something back to them I get banned, despite Katt telling me so himself that Luvv made it so people don't get banned for flaming anymore, him not liking how it was with the old boards where if anyone said anything bad they were banned immediately.

I guess they pick and choose who that applies to.

• D'oh 2

1 hour ago, naraku360 said:

Congratulations?

Most people here work, too.

but do you? I don't see you doing anything right now. If you look out your window, I'm the guy staring out the window across the street with a pair of binoculars, and if you're wondering what I'm doing with my hands, I'm pleasuring myself while watching you obviously.

• D'oh 2

33 minutes ago, WhatTheLiteralF said:

No, I went from Hello There to High Ground, funny though cause that name change happened after I got banned. I made the previous account to talk to Katt about my banning and other things. I then made a couple posts here, and I guess I got banned by Raptorpat for the remark in my last one, which I find funny since I've been called a retard and worse by Daos and others for over a week, to which I report those posts, but when I say something back to them I get banned, despite Katt telling me so himself that Luvv made it so people don't get banned for flaming anymore, him not liking how it was with the old boards where if anyone said anything bad they were banned immediately.

I guess they pick and choose who that applies to.

Death threats are an automatic ban and you made one remember? 

Also Katt is a girl

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, WhatTheLiteralF said:

but do you? I don't see you doing anything right now. If you look out your window, I'm the guy staring out the window across the street with a pair of binoculars, and if you're wondering what I'm doing with my hands, I'm pleasuring myself while watching you obviously.

Yes, I do work.

😐

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, helpme said:

Death threats are an automatic ban and you made one remember? 

Also Katt is a girl

I was talking to Katt about other things aside from that, I knew posting the other shit was an instaban. This lame ass thread should have been deleted after posting that stuff.

Impossible, everyone knows there's no such thing as girls on the internet. They're all dudes or FBI agents.

22 minutes ago, WhatTheLiteralF said:

What is your profession? Two times a month I drive down to Mexico and work as an arms dealer for the cartel. It's good money. want some cocaine? I can hook you up

Does it matter? I have a job and I go to it.

Based on ^that post, I doubt you can say the same.

I am locking this thread. If you still want to discuss this issue, you can start over and do it without the drama.

Don't call people slurs, don't call them "mentally retarded" (which I will probably start treating equally like a slur in these folders). Don't make death threats or the like - you are sacrificing more than just the account you're using in the moment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6