UnevenEdge

2018 baby!!  Time for turkey, giblets and getting fat!  You know what time it is and you know you want it, this year we're going to have a $35 limit.  This is secret santa and completely random, I have no control over who get paired but I can do a second drawing for those who are pissy pants.  Post yer name and I could put ya in a random name generating machine and see if you pair up with someone early enough to exchange information and get each other gifts.  Plan is to get a list going by 12/1/18 pr earlier so that we can have you a partner and redraw for those who havent echanged infomation by 12/5/18.  Serious players only.  NO creepy shit.  Don't go to anyone houses and please do not give out anyone's information.  For what it is worth, use a post office and a wishlist to keep anonymity.  Also you can use board names although I have ran into issues with some post offices wanting to have real names so that it can coincide with an ID.  However you want to do it with your partner, do it...just remember to use protection.  

One gift idea is to post your amazon gift list, or just ignore it and go with your gut instinct.  Neko's Master plan...i mean Amazon wishlist  'tis the season!  Happy Thanksgivingmas!

Paypal is useful.  So are lists.  Please exchange information wisely.  As always safety first so no weird stalkerish shit.  Please be nice.  It's about as safe as having a penpal so if you are comfortable with that, you should be good.  Please no dirty underwear in mail!  Gag gifts are ok as long as you both are on the same page about it.  Nothing unsafe, biohazard, harmful or of memetic descriptions.  Act your age, not your shoe size mama, and maybe we can do the twirl!!!

Y'all did good this year, it will be a great pairing.  Please feel free to get whomever you would like to get a gift on your own also.  'Tis the season. First drawing is up

Christmasbus list 2018

1. Vamped
  2. lupin_bebop
  3. Vodkajellyshot
  4. Admin_Raptorpat
  5. Mini_Ghost
  6. Sawdamizer
  7. Athena 92
  8. Naraku4656 -Three way with Kidney
  9. Quackers
  11. EmpressAngel
  12. GuyBeardmane
  13. Neko
  14. Still Me
  15. Fuggs
  16. Zeni

This is the first randomized list.  Please feel free to let me know if you want a re-draw.  Exchange info in pms

Edited by Neko

question. is there a due date on when presents get there?

i only ask, because i make secret santa presents. WHICH ARE AWESOME. 

but, it will probably take about 2 weeks, AND i have 3.5 orders to finish, and my other secret santa, which i have 2 more items to make. 

tl:dr ~ when to presents need to be at said persons house?

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, discolemonade said:

question. is there a due date on when presents get there?

i only ask, because i make secret santa presents. WHICH ARE AWESOME. 

but, it will probably take about 2 weeks, AND i have 3.5 orders to finish, and my other secret santa, which i have 2 more items to make. 

tl:dr ~ when to presents need to be at said persons house?

Typically, by (or shortly after) Christmas Day.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, EmpressAngel said:

I'm in, here's a wishlist that you're in no way obligated to stick to.

Question, what are the rules on food? I'm pretty much baking the entire month of December, can I send cookies to my person? I can get another poster to vouch that I've never poisoned his baked goods.

Shipment is usually jacked up and delayed during this time.  If you are sure that it will get there in time and won't make you broke from just sending cookies or a loaf of bread, then go ahead.  It's between you and your partner.  However with experience of sending foodstuff during the holiday, it will be delayed.

2 hours ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

i hid all the zeni-related posts because he's not in it and it was ruining the thread

It's cool.  If zeni is serious he needs to pm me on the side and work out a MATURE arrangement....see what I did.  LOL, i kidd myself.