UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2018: THE UN-TRUMPENING

1pooh4u

what a bizzarro week for football. seems like theres always one week in the beginning of the season. crazy upsets all over and pats looking really bad right now, and good teams struggled to win against bad ones. what more crazy, the browns beating the jets or the bills stomping on whats suppose to be a good vikings team or the pats looking like a bunch of scrubs against the matt patricia coached lions?ย 

fitzmagic has cooled down today but still a good performance. same with the steeler offense they looked good tonight.ย 

ย 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Somewhere off in the distance I can hear the screams of Ghosts of Pooh's Past watching fitzmagic come crashing back down to earth.ย 

I shoulda known better than to pick TB over Pitt, lol

I was really missing Jets football since they played (some version of football) on Thursday, but then Fitz went from Fitzmagick to Fitztragic and it was just like watching the Jets playxD

• Haha 1

It pains me to say it because I used to be a big fan of football in the 00s but it's clearly an inept league now, these games are becoming unwatchable for a large portion of them. Don't really wanna spend my weekend just watching penalty after penalty, it's a trudge for the most part. You can't even touch these shitty quarterbacks now and every season some supposedly great QB goes out early on an injury that he clearly could have avoided. It's like how about QBs just get smarter, when is that gonna be the answer?

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

The Jets are fuckin terrible ๐Ÿ’ฉ

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‹

• Haha 1

sadly we had the arizona vs seahawks on our network tv. seahawks always get coverage here most the time so i missed out on that raider game. i know it's the raider defense but you gotta think mayfield looks promising. as for winning against the browns? i'll take it! idc if its the browns at this point we are starving here and good not to see chuckyย press conference saying that we need a pass rusher.ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

sadly we had the arizona vs seahawks on our network tv. seahawks always get coverage here most the time so i missed out on that raider game. i know it's the raider defense but you gotta think mayfield looks promising. as for winning against the browns? i'll take it! idc if its the browns at this point we are starving here and good not to see chuckyย press conference saying that we need a pass rusher.ย 

ย 

ย 

I donโ€™t think Gruden will actually coach his 10 year contract if changes donโ€™t happen fast. Losing Mack was a huge mistake ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Like 1

a loss to the browns at home and a 0-4 record would have really put the heat on gruden.ย sadly we still got the same problems that have plagued us the last few seasons and that is a really terrible defense.ย we were able to overcome it when our offense was clicking but now our offense as a whole has regressed which leads us to our 1-3 start. i wouldnt be surprised if we ended up 4-12 and competed with the browns or jets as the lol team of the year. though i still think the bills, cardinals, and lions will take the crown.ย 

ย 

looks like i'll be joining you in football misery lol.

ย 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

a loss to the browns at home and a 0-4 record would have really put the heat on gruden.ย sadly we still got the same problems that have plagued us the last few seasons and that is a really terrible defense.ย we were able to overcome it when our offense was clicking but now our offense as a whole has regressed which leads us to our 1-3 start. i wouldnt be surprised if we ended up 4-12 and competed with the browns or jets as the lol team of the year. though i still think the bills, cardinals, and lions will take the crown.ย 

ย 

looks like i'll be joining you in football misery lol.

ย 

Misery loves company ๐Ÿ˜†

3 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Not uh

Ya huh, fuckin Patriots are gonna make the Colts look like a short bus football team

Classic Patriots, they lose 1 or 2 games MAYBE 3 in spectacular fashion and then, with an assist from the officials, kick ass and take names.

Hate that team, buncha jerksย :ph34r:

Edited by 1pooh4u

Just now, 1pooh4u said:

Ya huh, fuckin Patriots are gonna make the Colts look like a short bus football team

Classic Patriots, they lose 1 or 2 games MAYBE 3 in spectacular fashion and then with an assist from the officials, kick ass and take names.

Hate that team, buncha jerksย :ph34r:

Lol that makes me happy.

Yah... It's funny to see everyone hating on their start like it's never happened before and again.... Our division.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Lol that makes me happy.

Yah... It's funny to see everyone hating on their start like it's never happened before and again.... Our division.

All the other week I was shouting at my television, โ€œstfu you're only going to make Brady and the Pats stronger!โ€ ๐Ÿคฃ

1 minute ago, Sawdamizer said:

I'm ready for a decade of rebuilding.

You only think youโ€™re ready. ย Then you actually have to suffer through it. ย Itโ€™s not impossible that Bellechik will retire with Brady. Him staying is your best shot at a not so painful rebuild ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

1 hour ago, Sawdamizer said:

Cathartic football

Thatโ€™s cuz youโ€™re young. Wait until youโ€™re my age and shitty football almost makes you stroke out and isnโ€™t cathartic at all ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by 1pooh4u

7 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Damn Indianapolis. I was only kidding this morning when I made that short bus crack but damn they look stupid rn

All of their players are hurt.

Also they had no defense to speak of even when their starters were on the field and Andrew Luck's arm is about as strong as a Fun Noodle.

Edited by empty