UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2018: THE UN-TRUMPENING

1pooh4u

mahomes is a baller and i hate the chiefs. but that team is loaded af. also fuck the pats. 

and im happy we traded cooper to dallas for a 1st round pick! its been frustrating watching gruden these last few weeks but getting all these first round picks is actually nice. i think carr's say with the raiders might be numbered. 

now time to go to the gym and watch mnf football.

browns just fired hugh jackson. good on them but they should have fired him before the season started lol. good week of football overall except for my fantasy for our league. i still have a chance but it's not looking good. and now that we are halfway through the season things are starting to clear up some more. 

afc top of the class: pats, chiefs. nfc: saints, rams

good teams but have more flaws: steelers, chargers. nfc: panthers, seahawks

might go to the playoffs but wont do anything club: dolphins, bengals, ravens, texans. nfc: skins, eagles, packers, bears

the dark horse team: broncos nfc: none

8 hours ago, empty said:

It is my sincere hope that the Cowboys lose out so Jerry Jones will have no choice but to fire Garrett and Linehan.

But then he'll probably install some other puppet and it'll be that way until he dies, which won't be for another thirty years because of black magic.

jerry is gonna have to get lucky to find the right coach. it's crazy how long some of these coaches stick around when they are so bad. jason garret has no ring and only like one playoff win in ten years but he's one of the safest coaches. hugh jackson went something like 3-40 for three years before getting fired. jeff fisher had the rams sucking a long time, and was finally fired after all those years. the next year sean mcvay takes over and the team greatly improves. with pretty much almost the same personnel.  lots of other coaches that do just enough winning to stay afloat as well. needless to say, theres a shortage of good coaches.

cowboys are screwed until jerry dies and even then there's no guarantee that they get taken over by a good owner. look at what happen to the raiders! jon gruden is a con man! he did good back in the late 90s early 00s but got traded to the bucs, which had one of the best defense of all time. they get one ring and the bucks collapse and suck for the rest of his stay in tampa. 

5 hours ago, nameraka said:

so matt barkley is starting for the bills this week. 

TIL that matt barkley is still in the nfl...

USC alum have a long history of going first round, playing one season for a really shitty team, then disappearing into the shadows for years