UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2018: THE UN-TRUMPENING

1pooh4u

45 minutes ago, StarPanda said:

Rodgers you are a beast 

However that knee you gotta take care of it because if you play and it gets even more hurt  you might be out for along time maybe 

I'm filing a formal complaint with the fantasy football league about you and Aaron Rodgers working together to pad your numbers

Don't think I didn't notice he was throwing to Cobb wayyy more than he was to Adams

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, QueenoftheDorks said:

I had to work tonight so I missed most of the games so I'm glad I wasn't around because my acid reflux would have been through the roof.

I almost cried when Matthews got that roughing the passer penalty after the incomplete pass on 4th down

also my bills pick for the lol team of the year is looking good. what an awful team im glad that game wasnt televised where i lived. the browns should have won their game too. the browns not winning cuz of a blocked field goal is such a brown thing to happen. 

tonights games should be good for the lions and rams. expect me and pooh to be disappointed tonight xD

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

say what you want but rodgers makes it fun to watch football. i was thinking he should have stayed out of the game to not further risk injury but what a fucking performance he put on. lets hope he can stay relatively healthy for the season. the nfl is much better with him in it. 

I missed the first half of the game but damn that was the best 2nd half I’ve seen in a while 

13 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

also my bills pick for the lol team of the year is looking good. what an awful team im glad that game wasnt televised where i lived. the browns should have won their game too. the browns not winning cuz of a blocked field goal is such a brown thing to happen. 

tonights games should be good for the lions and rams. expect me and pooh to be disappointed tonight xD

We’ll commiserate here at 3am 😆

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I missed the first half of the game but damn that was the best 2nd half I’ve seen in a while 

the first quarter rodgers played he was actually doing bad. the bear defense was really strong. things got much worse when the back up qb took over. in one play khalil mack just took the football away from him like some bully in a playground. it was looking very bleak for packer fans but everything is ok for now. bears might have lost the game but their team showed some good potential. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

the first quarter rodgers played he was actually doing bad. the bear defense was really strong. things got much worse when the back up qb took over. in one play khalil mack just took the football away from him like some bully in a playground. it was looking very bleak for packer fans but everything is ok for now. bears might have lost the game but their team showed some good potential. 

Khalil Mack is a beast. Too bad Oakland let him go ☹️

2 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

the first quarter rodgers played he was actually doing bad. the bear defense was really strong.

Rodgers did have a couple overthrows. Probably needed more time to get in sync with the receivers since he only played one series with them all preseason. Rumor is he has a MCL sprain and will have limited mobility for 2-4 weeks, but should play. I'm not very optimistic for next week's game against the Vikings. They can't expect to have Rodgers run around and hold the ball for 6 seconds and make magic happen.

The right side of the OL was getting bullied in the first half. Bulaga kept getting pushed back into Rodgers by Mack and Justin McCray was getting embarrassed by Hicks. They were much better in the second half with help from the TEs... and maybe Mack was tired in the second half from not playing all preseason? Right now Jimmy Graham is getting paid $10 mil to be a blocker because the line sucks outside of Bakhtiari.

Edited by panic

41 minutes ago, panic said:

The right side of the OL was getting bullied in the first half. Bulaga kept getting pushed back into Rodgers by Mack and Justin McCray was getting embarrassed by Hicks. They were much better in the second half with help from the TEs... and maybe Mack was tired in the second half from not playing all preseason? Right now Jimmy Graham is getting paid $10 mil to be a blocker because the line sucks outside of Bakhtiari.

I'm fairly positive this is the first season Bulaga is actually playing and not on IR

probably wrong but I'm fairly positive the dude has been knocked out for the season by like the 2nd pre season game the last 3 years or so

7 minutes ago, molarbear said:

I'm fairly positive this is the first season Bulaga is actually playing and not on IR

probably wrong but I'm fairly positive the dude has been knocked out for the season by like the 2nd pre season game the last 3 years or so

Pretty much. 2016 was the only year he managed 16 games in his entire career. I think they wanted to cut him and save money, but they got a look at his backups and NOPE.

16 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Tonight Darnold in prime time. We’ll see what happens. Tired of trash talking and having the Jets embarrass me all. The. Fucking. Time. 💩

That went way better than I thought it would

I always thought the kid was overrated at USC, mainly because every person who's ever played QB at USC is touted as some demi god of a player and then washes out in the NFL and ends up doing halftime updates

granted it's one game but he looked pretty good

• Like 1

2 hours ago, molarbear said:

I always thought the kid was overrated at USC, mainly because every person who's ever played QB at USC is touted as some demi god of a player and then washes out in the NFL and ends up doing halftime updates

I didn't know you even knew USC existed.

8 hours ago, molarbear said:

Yeah my bf is super hyped I’m doing a wait and see. I remember Sanchez the other USC QB 😆

i watched both the pats game and the lions game and saw matt patricia as the lions coach and it all made sense now. the pats defense looks slightly better now and the lions look like complete shit. the pats had some of the worst defense in the nfl these past few seasons and matt had a hand in that. 

Edited by Distortedreasoning
  • Haha 1