UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2018: THE UN-TRUMPENING

1pooh4u

3 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Might as well be 50. Out of shape ugly ass. And he got a big head. Easter island head ass boy. HEY Arnold head ass boy. Alleged rapist ass boyย 

He is an alleged rapist and his head is big af, no arguments there ๐Ÿ˜†

the Pittsburgh fan ladies dressed real night clubish when they visited the Jets a few years back. Never seen nothing like it before ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by 1pooh4u

Just now, 1pooh4u said:

He is an alleged rapist and his head is big af, no arguments there ๐Ÿ˜†

the Pittsburgh ladies dressed real night clubish when they visited the Jets a few years back. Never seen nothing like it before ๐Ÿ˜†

Pittsburgh chicks are like a cross between a bud lite commercial and a sleazy rap video. And they LOVE Ben. I've never seen an uglier dude get more female attention. Now Drew Brees is pretty. Id bust his cheeks. No shame.ย 

• Haha 2

Just now, That_One_Guy said:

Pittsburgh chicks are like a cross between a bud lite commercial and a sleazy rap video. And they LOVE Ben. I've never seen an uglier dude get more female attention. Now Drew Brees is pretty. Id bust his cheeks. No shame.ย 

They were legit wearing spiked heels to a football game. I was waiting for a broken neck announcement like ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I think Fitzpatrick is dreamy ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ˜†

• Like 1

Arizona should follow Buffalo's lead and turn the game over to their rookie. Can't do much worse.

Dallas has only gotten Elliott 10 touches and they haven't scored any points yet.ย Jason Garrett must have a pee tape on Jerry Jones or something.

8 minutes ago, panic said:

Shitty OL blocking and a coach who is allergic to running the football when the other team is daring you to do it.

Looks like a knee injury.

I just saw the replay on it. Damn. Lol do you think Gruden is crying over trading Mack rn? ย I think maybe ๐Ÿ˜†