UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2018: THE UN-TRUMPENING

1pooh4u

1 hour ago, molarbear said:

I never thought I'd say this but I really hope the Bears defense does well tonight for the sole purpose of Fantasy points

excuse me while I go vomit profusely for ever typing those words

this is what fantasy does to you. you start saying things you never thought you would.

i mean look at me, i got fucking mahomes! 

19 hours ago, Ginguy said:

You are all missing the most important thing:

a529b69224fc578573dbf4d4f5772314--sports

Oh, the new roughing rules say that you cannot land on the QB with most or all of your body weight. That is what got the call, Cousins was lifted off his feet and dropped to the ground, thus involving most of Matthews body weight.

It is a lame rule if you ask me.

i am all for protecting the qb but this rule takes it too far. 

this ruling does nothing but to punish aggressive defenses. a sack is a sack.

56 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i am all for protecting the qb but this rule takes it too far. 

this ruling does nothing but to punish aggressive defenses. a sack is a sack.

I am tired of jingai making Cam Newton look like a whiner. Anybody can see that refs didn't gave a shit about Cam when all those hits piled on Cam. But one hit on Aaron Rodgers and everybody freaks out and thus we have a confusing ruling on qb hits.

6 hours ago, Hachiman said:

I am tired of jingai making Cam Newton look like a whiner. Anybody can see that refs didn't gave a shit about Cam when all those hits piled on Cam. But one hit on Aaron Rodgers and everybody freaks out and thus we have a confusing ruling on qb hits.

the new rule was most likely implemented because of aaron rodgers injured ass. not his fault but he keeps playing while injured, the packers should have done a better done of resting him and having a good backup. 

jingai hating on cam is all part of the football trash talk. cam is loud and outspoken and those players usually get hated on the most in any sport. 

7 hours ago, Hachiman said:

Also fuck Mike Zimmer for cutting their rookie kicker for one miserable bad game after cutting their veteran kicker in preseason because they thought the rookie was all that. And I'll have to find a new kicker for fantasy football because of that.

sadly for kickers,that is the reality they live in. probably the least respected position out of all of football. 

6 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

kyle orton also retired midgame? not real good company to be in lmao. 

the marquette king post was funny too but i really liked seeing tom brady losing it on the sidelines and yelling at his teammates. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, molarbear said:

I read about that!  I don't really blame him either.  What's the point of putting your body at risk if the higher ups aren't going to make the right moves to compete?

Lol but he could have at least waited until the end of the game 😆

17 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

kyle orton also retired midgame? not real good company to be in lmao. 

the marquette king post was funny too but i really liked seeing tom brady losing it on the sidelines and yelling at his teammates. 

I love watching Tom Brady lose his shit. Only reason I started paying attention to that game 😆

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Lol but he could have at least waited until the end of the game 😆

Meh, I think they're comes a time in every persons life when they're surrounded by incompetent coworkers and just want to say "Fuck it, I'm out!"

The only difference is most of us haven't made millions of dollars and kind of need the paycheck

• Haha 1

On 9/19/2018 at 12:15 AM, molarbear said:

Meh, I think they're comes a time in every persons life when they're surrounded by incompetent coworkers and just want to say "Fuck it, I'm out!"

The only difference is most of us haven't made millions of dollars and kind of need the paycheck

Do you think he took a dump in the middle of the locker room before he retired?  Or maybe he did one of these numbers:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

I didn't see the whole game, I just turned it on when I got an update from ESPN that Mayfield was playing. 

It didn't look like the Jets were capable of protecting Darnold very well but, I'm happy for the Browns fan base. 

The shitty part is I was 99% positive I picked the Browns to win this week and then I signed in to see that I hadn't

I think we should focus on the most important take away from tonight's game, my player scored 3 more fantasy points than Pooh's player B|

7 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

congrats browns!

shame on the jets. i only saw the 4th quarter but the last two jets possessions were sorry as fuck. 

You missed them being classless assholes. Crowell PF for wiping his ass with the ball and Johnson taunting Landry by handing him the ball. They jinxed their team by showing poor sportsmanship. 

• Haha 1

Just now, SorceressPol said:

I saw the news, and my first thought was, "Awww, poor Pooh. Teams are even breaking record dry spells against the Jets."

It’s gonna be a long season. When Crowell did that classless act I knew the game was lost. Lol of course it would be the Jets to break another team’s losing streak 😞