UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2018: THE UN-TRUMPENING

1pooh4u

2 hours ago, empty said:

All of their players are hurt.

Also they had no defense to speak of even when their starters were on the field and Andrew Luck's arm is about as strong as a Fun Noodle.

That first half colts were dropping like flies. 

1 hour ago, molarbear said:

Crosby missed his third field goal of the game

And now an extra point. Don't know why MM went for a field goal instead of going for it on the 5 down 17 earlier.

Love how the commentators are picking apart McCarthy's horrible scheme time and time again, bunching up receivers and making it easier on the Lions D. If he is still coach next year, I think I'm done with football.

Carson Wentz sucks. I said they should have traded him in the offseason and rolled with Foles. Get a king's ransom and a better team, but no you turn him into some kind of superhero to sell tickets and make money, he's faker than the singers who lip synch at concerts.

9 hours ago, panic said:

And now an extra point. Don't know why MM went for a field goal instead of going for it on the 5 down 17 earlier.

Love how the commentators are picking apart McCarthy's horrible scheme time and time again, bunching up receivers and making it easier on the Lions D. If he is still coach next year, I think I'm done with football.

because generally 17 pts that early on isn't considered a death sentence so you go with what's usually the sure fire thing and kick a field goal and get some points on the board

4 hours ago, jayrider128 said:

My Bucs are collapsing... I really hope Jameis can stop being a fool.. I dont want anotha Freeman..

even more people to join me and pooh in perpetual football misery. hey at least the fitzmagic time was fun while it lasted but that seems like so long ago xD

i didnt watch any games aside from the sunday night game which was just meh. dallas defense played a really good game but holy shit their offense sucks. texans had red zone troubles all night. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

even more people to join me and pooh in perpetual football misery. hey at least the fitzmagic time was fun while it lasted but that seems like so long ago xD

i didnt watch any games aside from the sunday night game which was just meh. dallas defense played a really good game but holy shit their offense sucks. texans had red zone troubles all night. 

yeahh it was fun while it lasted.

God, the Cowboys suck so bad this year. This offense is physically painful to watch. Why would the front office and the coaches actually think a group of practice squad WRs would be able to contend for anything? TAVON AUSTIN, A GADGET PLAYER, AND COLE BEASLEY, AN UNDERSIZED SLOT GUY, ARE OUR TOP RECEIVERS. Please please please lose out so we can get rid of the fucking coaching staff.

At least the rest of the NFC East looks like garbage, too. At least everyone else in the division gets to be miserable as well. That makes my heart feel better.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, empty said:

God, the Cowboys suck so bad this year. This offense is physically painful to watch. Why would the front office and the coaches actually think a group of practice squad WRs would be able to contend for anything? TAVON AUSTIN, A GADGET PLAYER, AND COLE BEASLEY, AN UNDERSIZED SLOT GUY, ARE OUR TOP RECEIVERS. Please please please lose out so we can get rid of the fucking coaching staff.

At least the rest of the NFC East looks like garbage, too. At least everyone else in the division gets to be miserable as well. That makes my heart feel better.

theyll do enough to go 8-8 and keep the team the same another year. but i gotta agree watching them play offense is painful. they got some talented players but dak seems to have regressed. of course it doesnt help that the plays they run are laughably bad. thats jason garrets fault. 

did anyone watch the mnf game?

drew brees truly deserves to have his name spoken among the all time best qb's. the game wasnt competitive but brees was awesome. we even got a nice peyton manning video congratulating brees during half time. 

1 hour ago, Distortedreasoning said:

im doing bad both on here and my other pick em league where i play for money. the only salvation for me is my other fantasy league where we playing for money, im 4-1 on that. But this season has been brutal for me as a whole so far. 

I do all this stuff for fun.  I do the eliminator challenge thru ESPN (lol out already missed 2 weeks) and I do their pigskin pick 'em I'm at 91% with that one.  No money though, they say you can win stuff, but no one ever wins stuffxD

4 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I do all this stuff for fun.  I do the eliminator challenge thru ESPN (lol out already missed 2 weeks) and I do their pigskin pick 'em I'm at 91% with that one.  No money though, they say you can win stuff, but no one ever wins stuffxD

not me, i like to gamble a bit. makes it a little bit more exciting to have something at stake. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StarPanda said:

By Eli you had a good run time to move on 

eli wouldnt be bad as a backup to a team with a good qb but i gotta agree his time has passed. though i will say that his o-line sucked balls last night and most of his receivers did too. he did miss a few passes i felt should have connected. 

the situation with odel is his own fault, he should have recognized how bad the giants franchise was at this time and left for lesser pay to somewhere he rather be cuz that team is in major trouble. at least he's getting paid and has raised his concern but its all for nothing. the giants wont get better now or the near future. 

saquon barkley on the other hand is for reals. i was trying desperately hard to get him in our fantasy league but failed. did you guys see how he made the entire eagles defense miss? gotta feel bad for him cuz he will be playing the prime of his career with a franchise that wont be good. 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2018 at 12:15 PM, Distortedreasoning said:

your loss im in the brady haters for life club. 

Good for you. I grew up in Boston, Ive witnessed how year after year how great this guy is. Idgaf about that deflategate bullshit, you can read other articles from other qbs that they did the same thing. And even andrew luck said after they got blown out 45-7, it didnt matter what ball they played with, they would have gotten blown out anyway. Spygate was all on Bill. Toms good shit, but im not surprised people hate, he is in fact the best quarterback of all time. So not my loss, i love watching the best qb play every week. Im strangely a bucs fan despite growing up in new england, but none the less, hes sick.

1 minute ago, jayrider128 said:

Good for you. I grew up in Boston, Ive witnessed how year after year how great this guy is. Idgaf about that deflategate bullshit, you can read other articles from other qbs that they did the same thing. And even andrew luck said after they got blown out 45-7, it didnt matter what ball they played with, they would have gotten blown out anyway. Spygate was all on Bill. Toms good shit, but im not surprised people hate, he is in fact the best quarterback of all time. So not my loss, i love watching the best qb play every week. Im strangely a bucs fan despite growing up in new england, but none the less, hes sick.

But whats the point even argueing, your probs just gonna come back and spew a bunch of pats hate. If i wasnt born around new england tho, id probs be in the F Tom club lolol

48 minutes ago, jayrider128 said:

Him and Sterling are a good tandem. And Saquan is rad af. Ya know, ive wanted to blame the giants problems squarley on the o line. But i can deny it no more. Eli is cooked :/

OBJ is one of the most overrated receivers in the NFL rn. Plus the play calls are terrible. 3rd & 9 but let’s throw to OBJ way behind the line of scrimmage 😑

18 hours ago, jayrider128 said:

But whats the point even argueing, your probs just gonna come back and spew a bunch of pats hate. If i wasnt born around new england tho, id probs be in the F Tom club lolol

no arguing here my man, just your normal football trash talk we like to indulge here all the time. my hate for brady stems all the way back to the tuck rule game. that game cemented my hate for brady. everything else is just fuel for the fire. i think pooh got the most legit reason for brady hate, she has had to endure almost 20 years of brady tyranny. 

i also hate that we are going to have to hear about him being the goat. hes great and definitely deserves to be up there with the best but i wouldn't use the goat label on him.

• Like 1