UnevenEdge

i'm gonna reach dirty 30 in a couple of years

Mix

I plan on being drunk in vegas for my dirty thirty

Sounds like a plan I can get behind, but don't stop short...it's Vegas on your birthday, throw some more wrinkles into it...maybe some unconventional drugs....strippers...donkey show...gambling.....double jointed hookers....rent a tiger....sky dive with the tiger.....

im in the same boat....over here considering my options for 401k investing ....young enough to go high risk old enough to worry about the market crashing and having nothing after I worked for all that money....

hehe, yeah, that's what i'm thinkin' about as well...the future......long term plans are my middle three names

....... >.> 

I turned 30 a month ago

Still look 18-20, still get checked for my ID for anything, and still am super depressed that I can't put a 2 in front of my age anymore.

don't even try it you no aging bastid....i'm starting to think you and Pharrell are vampires

I wish...but your seemingly old as fuck comment has me feeling better...I gotta start hanging out with old people so I can really revel in the youth I have left

i am about to hit 31 next month but i honestly dont feel different than where i was 5-10 years ago.

aside from a decline of my athletic ability which is mainly contributed from my weight gain

I'm starting to see myself as a grown man and not some punk kid....I gotta start doing grown man things like learn to cook chilli that's not that good and call it my "famous" chilli...

Someone got the American Dad boxset for Christmas.

Or he just has Netflix.

Or Fox.

Wait, was that even American Dad?

Point is, you're a hack, and you hacked a bigger hack.  Mixhack.......Mack.....Hixboy......It's too early for this.

30 comes and goes.  I'm almost about to hit 32 this year.  Have fun still.  Go out and adventure.  Do the things you always dreamed of that'll end well for ya.  Do great things for people by not forgetting to donate some of your time to the needy...and you know, sex and hookups on the weekends.  Don't forget drugs...lots and lots of drugs.

Someone got the American Dad boxset for Christmas.

Or he just has Netflix.

Or Fox.

Wait, was that even American Dad?

Point is, you're a hack, and you hacked a bigger hack.  Mixhack.......Mack.....Hixboy......It's too early for this.

I was disapointed no one got it......I can usually rely on Doom_Metal to get these references, but he wasn't around...

anyway, looks like you watch the same "hack" shows I do, bruv  :L

30 comes and goes.  I'm almost about to hit 32 this year.  Have fun still.  Go out and adventure.  Do the things you always dreamed of that'll end well for ya.  Do great things for people by not forgetting to donate some of your time to the needy...and you know, sex and hookups on the weekends.  Don't forget drugs...lots and lots of drugs.

I never forget the drugs....they make me forget a lot of things, but they always remind me of themselves...

Shut up, you whippersnappers, and get off the lawn. (Pulls out AARP card and heads to Dunkin for old person's free cup of coffee.)

AARP card?  Please tell me you didn't fall for their scam - you'd really drop a few pegs in my eyes.